Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:13 am

I've just been doing solo or online zombies lately , just love that mode , Ascension really is an awesome map , can't wait to see what Treyarch think of next !!!!!! . But first , where's the dlc for the WAW maps? . Those were what sparked off zombies and the lack of some epic weapons , rape train spots and perks ( nacht de untoten ) really do ask for a lot of skill . What keeps me coming back is that on solo there's lots to do , unlock all the areas , use a heap of weapons , unlock the pack a punch room and upgrade weapons , Easter eggs , turn on the music , find the wonder weapons , invent new strats , buy perks and , of course , beat my high scores and have fun. Online zombies never gets boring for me as every game seems to play out differently .
To be honest I'm afraid to venture onto non-combat training multiplayer cos at least in zombies I'm killed by brainless undead rather than people who are just better than me, also , I just like co op modes. I feel like I lose as a team rather than as an individual ( I havnt really "won" at zombies )
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 pm

I don't understand why you would buy it for both systems. Buying the same game twice is just a waste of money in my opinion.

Comparing the two together, Black Ops is a much better game when it comes to the online. Infinity Ward never bothered to fix the Rock Glitch on one of the DLC Maps, and don't even get me started on the whole OMA/Danger Close Noob Tubing. Not to mention Commando is a pretty broken perk too, and that in MW2 while you're hitting someone when they're running at you with Commando you won't kill them because they're apparently invincible during the knifing animation. You seriously die EVERY TIME and there's nothing you can do about it, not matter how many clips you put into their chest.

Modern Warfare 2 is WAY MORE BROKEN than the Black Ops online is.

Also Monkey: Long ago my K/D used to be 1.16, so it's steadily gone down.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:47 pm

FlightOfGrey wrote:
Street, if you think it was just luck, which often does help towards a good game then watch the Theatre mode of it. Pay attention to what you did well and what bad decisions you made. Or even if you see someone who is good in a lobby watch their recent games where they do well and see what exactly it is that they do well. I find that watching other peoples videos helps even if they are worse than you, there is always (mostly at least) something that you might notice that they do differently could be better or it could be worse. If it's worse then make sure that you never do that.

I've honestly tried doing that Grey, but I really can't pick up on anything :[
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I don't understand why you would buy it for both systems. Buying the same game twice is just a waste of money in my opinion.

Comparing the two together, Black Ops is a much better game when it comes to the online. Infinity Ward never bothered to fix the Rock Glitch on one of the DLC Maps, and don't even get me started on the whole OMA/Danger Close Noob Tubing. Not to mention Commando is a pretty broken perk too, and that in MW2 while you're hitting someone when they're running at you with Commando you won't kill them because they're apparently invincible during the knifing animation. You seriously die EVERY TIME and there's nothing you can do about it, not matter how many clips you put into their chest.

Actually Infinity ward has released a patch to fix that rock although VERY late, like after Black Ops came out I think. I agree with street, although it's not the game that's broken it's the way that some people play the game like with the noob tubing and commando lunge, there's too much unskillful bullshit on there for me for me to enjoy that game and I'm so glad that Treyach has tried their best to prevent a lot of that happening in Black Ops.

Street, another thing, maybe try not to get too caught up in your kd, it's only a statistic. A while ago I was posting in this thread how I was over this game and it was boring and everytime I played my kd went down. Since then I had got over playing and worrying about my kd every death, I play now and try my best not to check the scoreboard till the end of the match and let my kd do the natural thing, it has been fluctuating from about a 2.65-2.75. But I'm kind of over worrying about it and it makes the game much more enjoyable.

What I have instead been doing is seeing how high in the weekly leaderboards I can get which is much more fun and makes you play the objectives constantly which makes the game quite a challenege, I think my highest so far is the top 500 in capture the flag. The only kd I worry about is in TDM and Deathmatch, objectives I couldn't care less anymore which has made the game feel much more casual and fun.

If you don't feel like you are getting anything out of watching other peoples recent matches how about you let us watch yours? Get Leo or Banded (who I think both have some sort of capture device although don't quote me) to record a match for you and post it on here, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Just a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 pm

It's a good suggestion Grey. I do have a match on youtube (albeit a good one) but I'll see what I can do. Send me a friend request and then you'll be able to get to all of them. It would be nice to play with you as well.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:

IW did patch mw2 after black ops release sometime ok
glitches r fixed
commando is not broken as u can kill a commando user when THEY ARE MID LUNGE.
OMA/Danger Close is still a problem. but u see noone using it other then stupid players.
also its a game. the hit boxs sometiems get screwed.. but in the end U WILL DIE NO MATTER WAT U DO.. plus aiming might help :L

for me
MW2 beats Black ops
black ops hype was great but stupid cuz the second it was released the hackers and glitchers found ways to Feck it up nd then u got the horrible multiplayer stupid ps3 iron sights and stuff

ima take a picture nd show u guys something soon also.. might help u understand a flaw in black ops

ahh... argueing... :L

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:04 pm

I've also heard that since Black Ops was released, about 90% of all MW2 lobbies are HACKED.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 pm

banded1 wrote:
it would be really awesome if a developer could make a party system that works... just saying

has anyone noticed a steep increase in the number of people running around with noobtubes and rcxd ks's? i had a game today where every minute or so 1 or more rcxds would be deployed by the opposing team. and half of then were using tubes or rocket launchers.... i had a terrible time playing tonight and the only good games ihad were with monkey and street

Flak jacket for objective games, hardline for TDM. Easily the the best two perks when you use dual mags.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I've also heard that since Black Ops was released, about 90% of all MW2 lobbies are HACKED.

wrong. i have this for ps3 and xbox.. i have alot for both consoles. and i can say this
mw2 is 99% not hacked

wen sony failed to stop ps3 from getting hacked a few months back that when everything on ps3 for mw2 was unplayable. how do i no this?
cuz i got "infected" AGAIN cuz sony FAILED!

:/
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Call of Duty is only better on Xbox because Microsoft pays Activision huge sums of money to get the DLC first and to keep the game all around running better on that system.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:31 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Call of Duty is only better on Xbox because Microsoft pays Activision huge sums of money to get the DLC first and to keep the game all around running better on that system.

And? its just cuz activision think xbox is more special and wants there shitty dlc released first
not like ur gonna go out and spend 1200-1500 or 20$ for the dlc nyway r u now?

edit: 1200-1500 microsoft points
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:49 am

I'm just gonna stop there, no sense turning this into an argument. orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:56 am

It has nothing to do with Activison liking XBOX better, it's purely because Micro$oft pays them to release all of the dlc a month before PS3 and PC. I personally couldn't give a toss about that, it's not like that's going to make me buy a XBOX.

However it is annoying because it also means that PS3 doesn't get any betas for Call Of Duty as opposed to paying for it to run better on XBOX. Which means that there is more bugs in the PS3 version upon release like for example the initial friends list lag.

I put in MW2 a recently-ish and all I could find was hacked lobbies, while some of them admittedly were fun it wasn't what I wanted to play when I put the disc in to my PS3.

TRVJAG1 you say that Black Ops when it was released hackers and glitchers found ways to screw it up, what exactly were these, because I never knew of any, except the care package glitch. But that was intended by treyach to work like that, then the feedback was that people didn't want it to work like that so it was removed, there also was the dead body glitch which was quickly patched out. Other than that I never knew of any hack, exploit or glitch in the whole of Black Ops and honestly I am usually in the know when it comes to these sorts of things.

Whereas MW2 was a mess from launch with glitches and is much more of a broken game than Black Ops will ever be, plus if there is a glitch Treyach actually does something about it when it happens as opposed to Infinity Ward who have only semi recently patched out the glitch allowing you to get into the rock only around 8 MONTHS late!

Also if you look at the poll on this thread a lot of people actually have bought the map pack and I have no idea what you are talking about with the iron sights, I use them perfectly fine to be honest.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 am

Flight, if you are worried about your K/D party up with me. I usually run with about 4-5 other guys in domination so if you don't break the spawn trap you can run 8-9-11 and get it every other match.

While I agree that the level of support that 3arc has given this game is unprecedented it really isn't neccessary and I laugh at people who say 3arc should be praised for it. It's easy to beat someone up then take them to the hospital. Does that make you a hero? No. How is releasing a poorly coded Xbox port any different. The thing has more patches than a hobo's pants.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:09 am

I sent you a friend request Grey. Hopefully we can party up sometime.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:47 am

Anyone else activated the music Easter egg in Ascension yet ?. Cool song !!! .
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Anyone else activated the music Easter egg in Ascension yet ?. Cool song !!! .
No. How do you do it?
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:35 am

yeah i got it last night. well one of them last night.
i also got to round 27 with a split screen and two other friends. Laughing
of my friend's 850 kills, 196 of them, were head shots O.o
i got 900 kills with only 160 head shots :$

but here's the song that i got last night
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's for finding the teddy bears

I think you also find radios and easter eggs to get other songs,
i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 am

Good song no doubt. I LOVE how it has the zombies piano in it.
But I think I still like 115 the most off the new game
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:54 am

yeah, 115 is for sure the better of the two, and done by the same group.
OH!
last night i was playing with a bunch of school friends on KINO
and we were at round 18 with no downs all pack-a-punch'd guns and had max ammo every other kill it seemed Razz
i love mustang and sally I love you Smile
Unfortunately, it was 2:00am so they all went to bed D:
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Yeah , you have to find the three Teddy bears
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:56 pm

GGs to Monkey and Eve. We beasted it up in some lagfest TDMS against impossible-to-kill opponents. Before the ranked games, Eve and I did some combat training. The best game was the 2 of us against 8 enemies on Noobtown. The result? 7500-0 to us. I did die once at the beginning of the game when Eve's Claymore killed me for some reason. But that was a super fun game.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:46 pm

FlightOfGrey wrote:
It has nothing to do with Activison liking XBOX better, it's purely because Micro$oft pays them to release all of the dlc a month before PS3 and PC. I personally couldn't give a toss about that, it's not like that's going to make me buy a XBOX.

this isnt aim directly at you.. it just runs along the line of why it seems xbox gets everything better

the problem with BLOPS on PS3 is that Treyarch ported it over to PS3 from xbox. the devs arent up to snuff with their ps3 architecture and coding obviously. the devs are still the original guys the started out coding for xbox and not the ps3. if youre going to release games multi-platform at least make sure you have the guys who know how to do the job right. i really wish devs would stop this half assed excuse for game development we all call porting. if they developed for ps3 then ported to xbox the end product would turn out a lot better in terms of functionality because xbox architecture is less complicate than ps3. as usual though, money runs the way people do things. its cheaper to codfe and xbox game then do a shitty half functioning port to ps3.

the only people the early maps and stuff impress, are the immature gamers, and tbh, xbox can have them. if the ps3 community was anything like what ive experienced through the xbox community, i doubt id play as often as i do.

also, i do have a capture device. so, if anyone needs it, i can record games youd like posted up and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm

My playercard got banned for 14 days. Neutral
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:02 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:

wrong. i have this for ps3 and xbox.. i have alot for both consoles. and i can say this
mw2 is 99% not hacked

wen sony failed to stop ps3 from getting hacked a few months back that when everything on ps3 for mw2 was unplayable. how do i no this?
cuz i got "infected" AGAIN cuz sony FAILED!

:/
I really can't understand what your saying? I do occasionally play MW2 when I'm bored and its still a hack-fest. The graphics I am pretty sure are at least the same, and if your playing COD for the graphics it doesnt make sense. I believe there's still noob tubing as well? You may like that, but thats a pretty big problem for me at least. scratch

And Hoos, what was on it?
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top