Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Fair enough. I like hearing my guns as well, I love the sound of the AK47 right now.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 pm

hahah thats cool. the FAMAS annoys me
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Shouldn't have bought Ascension. Barely play BLOPS anymore. Absolutely no way I'm buying Escalation. Mad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:17 am

banded try the spaz on stadium i have done well on that map with it .
i hung around the office area .
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 am

Last few days on black ops for me as I will be going on holiday for a few weeks so off the psn for a while . Hope to get some games in with everyone and please keep me on your friends list Smile .

Did pretty rubbish tonight , my basic gun skills are sooooooo terrible , no wonder I allways lose gunfights . Gunfight tips anyone ??? Smile .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 am

Thinking Shoot them first.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Last few days on black ops for me as I will be going on holiday for a few weeks so off the psn for a while . Hope to get some games in with everyone and please keep me on your friends list Smile .

Did pretty rubbish tonight , my basic gin skills are sooooooo terrible , no wonder I allways lose gunfights . Gunfight tips anyone ??? Smile .

Stop drinking Gin before playing? Nananana
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 am

Rather than Gunfight which requires you to be able to handle EVERY weapon, try One in the Chamber where all you have to focus on is your handgun. I found I do much better at that one. Then, once you are more confident in your quick aim skills, try Gunfight again.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 am

I meant just like 1 vs 1's and evasion when facing off against certain opponents etc .
The problem with one in the chamber is it's veeerrrryyyy connection based though I suppose local match making may do the trick Smile .
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 am

if you engage someone at close range dont bother waiting for your guy to ADS before firing. fire first and almost instantaneously ADS. youll find you usually get a hit before youve completely looked down your sights which means youll only have a couple more bullets to put into the guy. if youre using an smg, you may not even want to bother with ADS because their hip fire spread is relatively accurate.

if youre shot from an angle you cant see, just run for cover, if you can. dont bother stopping to turn around or look for the guy, he's already got you in his sights, so he'll drop you before you can even find him.

dont be too eager, if youre coming up to a tight area where people could be hiding, slow down and proceed cautiously. don just barrel around corners. i pretty bad for doing that, but i'm trying to get over it lol
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 pm

OK, im a bit of an overeager player as well , thnx !
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 pm

eattheword wrote:
Rather than Gunfight which requires you to be able to handle EVERY weapon, try One in the Chamber where all you have to focus on is your handgun. I found I do much better at that one. Then, once you are more confident in your quick aim skills, try Gunfight again.

LOL you mean gungame?

Center-mass and focus. I find that at my peak I can outshoot people almost on a two bar, almost (man I hate bragging Embarassed ) Just keep at it. If you get frustrated turn it off for 20 minutes and stretch your fingers out. When you're in the lobby or when it says "game starting in __" press R1 and L1 as fast as you can while you move the control sticks in random directions fast, this will get your hands warmed up in the direction you'll be using them.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am

Holy shit! Now that's some serious training! ^
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:25 am

Gun game, yes.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 pm

redhamuSLA wrote:
Holy shit! Now that's some serious training! ^
Hellz yeah! I pulled a muscle trying this!
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:08 pm

n00bz lol

I remember hearing about those things for the first time in a video on IGN. It was an interview with a pro starcraft player. Said run every day before long gaming sesions, spam before and during the match to warm your hands up, wash your hands before a game so theres no oil. If you haven't noticed already this is some pretty tryhard stuff so it's right up my alley, so to speak.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top