Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

Battlefield 3 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:48 pm

just got back into the swing of bf3 recently and am total rubbish!

close quarters though is pretty fun because i do not have to aim much, lol!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

I saw you on last night (I think). I was kind of tired and didn't want to play.

How has the regular game felt lately? Notice any changes at all?
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:31 pm

WOOOOOWW!! hold up!!
there are actually people that play this?!
new set up to the forum.. still getting used to it all and couldn't find the thread Embarassed Very Happy= :D
eve_ofdestructin
i'm on now!!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Yup, people play this. Laughing

I need to get back into this game. Need to get to level 45 and get that trophy!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Pssh, I'm already Colonel 10 Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Show off... >_>

I'm still getting used to a bigger screen, and BF3 seems to be a bit much when trying to adapt. I liked the smaller screen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 am

What screen are you using? I've got a 24" (or 27", I can't remember scratch) and it doubles as my PC monitor.

In other news, what do people think of my new linked sig?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:10 pm

We were using a 32" Sony LCD and now we're using a 46" Sony LCD. It's a lot bigger than I'm used to playing on...
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 pm

yeah, the bigger ones take small time to get used to.

on another note, Downloaded BF3 again, thinking I was gonna get premium, didn't get premium started playing again. I like this game now.. tongue
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:45 pm

I saw you playing it more and thought "Weren't you going to stop playing that?" Razz

I'm not getting Premium. I felt cheated a lot when I bought stuff for BC2, so I looked up a pre-order that I liked and just bought the game for regular price. Any goodies I got were free. I'm not giving them any more money.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Razz yeah, I just got tired of Uncharted and MW3 so I went back into this and really enjoyed my time.
Also the famas is insanely good.

I see myself playing this game a lot so premium is a good thing, the one thing I dont like is that you cant even buy CQ without Premium.. which is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Er... huh? I thought you could buy each map pack separately and if you bought Premium you'd get all the map pack for free as well as other goodies.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 pm

yeah, me too. But check on psn there is only the weapon unlock DLC's, back to karkand and Premium. Thats it. Im also puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Is that the PS Store or the BF3 in-game store?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:48 pm

PSN store.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:09 pm

i'm pretty sure they have it working like CoD ELITE. Premium members get DLC BEFORE non-premium members

i may be wrong
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Wait.. Now its seperate.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

i swear i remember hearing that somewhere. But i haven't followed up on it

someone was saying they were gonna save money on DLC if they got premium (hmm but that has nothing to do with DLC coming out separately, but i'd figure they would cause people always want things FIRST)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Well.. they are gonna save money. You are probably right, but damn. Having to wait 3 weeks for a map pack everyone has, Ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:14 pm

ya, seems to be the way the shooter community is going.

Anything to get some more $$ in their wallets. And for those that are impatient are like f***... i might as well buy premium since everyone else has the maps and the guys making money are screaming YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Just checked PS Store, Close Quarters is there... but i'm US REGION
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm

LT_Crispy wrote:
ya, seems to be the way the shooter community is going.

Anything to get some more $$ in their wallets. And for those that are impatient are like f***... i might as well buy premium since everyone else has the maps and the guys making money are screaming YAY!!!

Yep. The focus is now on short term profit. :c
Which is why EA can go rot. Razz

And you are correct, Crispy. Premium users receive the content 2 weeks early. PS3 users receive it 1 week early. So I guess that's a total of 3 weeks early?

I think that also includes the patches, since they wait until an expansion pack comes out to bundle the content with the patch. At least we don't have to pay for those...yet. Hide
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Each DLC here is around $30. If I were to buy all of them (not including B2K) seperately, that would be $120 (CQ, AK, End Game, Aftermath). Premium's only $80, so I'm technically saving $40.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:39 am

yea but you see that's what everyone see's.

Oh look i'm saving money lets do it!

but c'mon those last packs aren't till like what october and spring of 2013? Do you plan on playing the game that long?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:35 am

Yup - even if I didn't get Premium, I'd still be playing this. There's so much stuff that you can do with this game. I've only Star'd one vehicle class (Attack Chopper) and there are some guns that I still haven't even touched yet. And since I mostly play Assault (although I've Star'd each kit), can still switch to any of the other three kits for a bit of variety.

If I do get bored, I equip my knife/defibrillator/Repair Tool and get kills with them. And if I get bored of that, I've got the DLC to play Very Happy= :D Armoured Kill's gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top