Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

Battlefield 3 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:24 pm

I was searching through US West, US East and US South servers yesterday and I found two that were still "owned" by EA. I get that they want to make money off of the servers, but there are some people who would like to play the shorter matches with no admin trying to shuffle people around.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

At one stage there was 12 DICE owned servers in Aus and me faved them all but 2 days ago they all were removed from action and now there is only 1 server and its always full of a clan that noobtubes and shotties all the time.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:07 pm

So basically to make some coin off of providing servers they rent out the resources they had anyway and let people customize them. You'd think they'd keep some servers "standard" for the people who didn't want to play 500% ticket TDM.

Oh, you can't favourite official servers. I really wanted to do that. Puzzled
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:12 pm

You can fav them here.
Me hates the "Classic BF3" official server as its mainly rush and the only one left. They had and "Epic Battle" official server and it stayed on Conquests only

Last edited by Dingo on Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fail)
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:18 pm

You can favourite rented servers here, but not official ones. I wanted to favourite an EA servers so I could have a "normal" server to go to since there don't seem to be many of those these days.

Baaanded, come chat with us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm

There are hardly any official servers left in this game, maybe two or three. Thats it. Now the only thing we have is 500% servers.

I had a pretty bad couple of games, one of which where there was a whole clan and the admin killed everyone so they could get a headstart at capping the first flags. then kicked the players that could actually kill him a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I know a few servers that have normal tickets, but there aren't many others. 200% servers don't seem to be too bad, but the 500% are too much.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Most of the time, yes, but not if you want to sink your teeth in a 2 hour long game, and earn ton of experiance and or unlock attachments.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Double XP this weekend:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:25 pm

So, did anyone get any of the double XP?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Nope, never had any time in the weekend to get it Sad

Is anyone thinking of getting the Close Quarters DLC? I probably won't be playing the maps a lot, but I'd get it just for the guns (which include):

• MTAR-91 (Carbine variant of TAR-21)
  • ACW-R (Carbine variant of ACR)
  • SCAR-Light (smaller version of SCAR-Heavy, possbily with a mag size of 30)
  • MP5K (probably gonna be classified as a PDW)
  • Steyer AUG (used by the New Zealand army, woo!)
  • SPAS-12 (apparently both full-auto and single fire)
  • L86-LSW (LMG, featured in MW2 and MW3 - might be awesome)

Yup - I'm definitely getting the DLC.
Mainly for the guns Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Sad

That DLC looks like it will be a shotgun-fest, so I doubt I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Daniel wrote:
Nope, never had any time in the weekend to get it Sad

Is anyone thinking of getting the Close Quarters DLC? I probably won't be playing the maps a lot, but I'd get it just for the guns (which include):

• MTAR-91 (Carbine variant of TAR-21)
  • ACW-R (Carbine variant of ACR)
  • SCAR-Light (smaller version of SCAR-Heavy, possbily with a mag size of 30)
  • MP5K (probably gonna be classified as a PDW)
  • Steyer AUG (used by the New Zealand army, woo!)
  • SPAS-12 (apparently both full-auto and single fire)
  • L86-LSW (LMG, featured in MW2 and MW3 - might be awesome)

Yup - I'm definitely getting the DLC.
Mainly for the guns Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:07 pm

double post.. but, gonna hit colonel 50 soon. 51 and i get gold on my wings and stars. woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:34 am

Anyone a fan of burst-fire weapons? My main Medic guns are the AN-94, L85A1 or the M16A4. For Engineer, I use almost all of the guns (but my favourites are the G36 and QBZ). For the three-burst guns like the QBZ or L85 I usually stick with full-auto but shoot in bursts of two.
Surprisingly, my max number of Service Stars are 5 for the M16s. I like too many guns to have one favourite Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 am

I went and got $80 worth of PSN Vouchers today to get BF Premium.

I get home and find out it's $89.70.

FML.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 am

Just use your parent's credit card for the last $10.

PSN really needs to sort out it's exchange rates. How does $50 US equate to NZ $89.70 ?.
Using the ACTUAL exchange rate it should be approximately NZ $65.46 . We are getting ripped off big time !!, sort it out Sony !!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 pm

It's called the Economy of New Zealand.

i.e. It's shit.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 am

Well after a very long ass dl me finally updated the game and now its full of cry babies and hackers.
Played CQ Op FireStorm and other team were on the mountain just near US base and where RPG'ing the crap out of the base. Me got head shot after head shot but either it no regoed or the player died but did not count as a kill (blood splatters were seen in all hits). At the end of the game me was 0-0 though me had 3700xp from shooting the rpgers. Work that out
A premium player (knew by the knife emblem) tried to get me banned off server from picking him off 4 times in a row since he kept going to same place. His friends in game kept sending me messages calling me out.

Boy me missed this game.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 am

i haven't had any issues of hits detecting or killing before dingo > .>

and i know you play on Ps3. If you were on PC i could see something like that more of a problem.

I have been kicked out of servers many times though. Admins don't like being tbagged Battlefield 3 - Page 30 886746
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 am

I don't think I've ever been kicked before. One time I was almost 100+ kills in the Gunner seat of a chopper but I got DC'd, not kicked.

My clan is really fair when it comes to admin privileges. The only time we kick/switch people is if we're all teaming up together (12 people all with mics and strategy... awesomesauce!!)

Although there was one time we kicked someone on Kharg Island CQ. I tried doing a death rail with a jet and someone shot me down Razz
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 am

when admins are playing douchebags or stacking their team so they don't lose against us. they deserve to be treated so and beat down for their cowardice

and when we do that, they generally hate it very much so. If they don't kick/ban us then we usually end up shutting the server down cause the other team quits from being total dominated
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:49 am

Well played a few games tonight on a DICE server and found out even though its Australian there seems to be heaps of Euros in it.
Me got a 4 kill streak with the blow torch. Guys in me squad were loling since they saw me sneak up behind the baddies and offed them 1 by 1. Best kill of them was a guy lining up a rpg to a tank and turned around when me started to burn him, the torch burnt his face off
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 am

you got a 4 torch kill?!?! lol.

i think i only have 1 kill with torch, and that was the one needed for the assignment
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Man, I was so good with the repair drill in BC2 I used to get all kinds of messages because of that, like "use you're gun Fa****" and "Man you are a f**** D***!".. AHHH .. Those where the days.

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top