Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

League of Legends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

The few I've gone up against don't take advantage of the blight stacks , those just eat away at health
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

hey gg jaded...sry i took off so fast my girlfriend wanted the computer and i got hungry
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:59 am

IF you guys are still kickin around on here, I just started this game up. Seems pretty fun. Garen FTW!
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:39 am

Capt whats your summoner name?... same as the forums?

i am on quite often you can add me adamonkey
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:34 pm

i would be on...but i had to sighn my soul to diablo 3 lmao

And:
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
ewwww lost all respect for you...jk i didnt, but really man as long as you have fun
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Ive starting playing this game a bit, only good at beginner bot matches haha but if you guys still wanna play my summoner name: CptCrazypants
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Been trying to play this game .. and.. my computer just sucks. So.. much, it drop from 50 to 4 fps. Ridicoulus.
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:37 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
Been trying to play this game .. and.. my computer just sucks. So.. much, it drop from 50 to 4 fps. Ridicoulus.

if your playing on the NA server then yes that well happen alot but if you play on your server it shouldnt happen as much,
also try putting your setting on low or very low thats what do. and since i started i never seen more then 30 fps on my screen
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:38 pm

mostly been playing on the EU servers, and Ill try putting it in low, seeing how that goes
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:29 pm

ya that helped me so much i hope it does for you too
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:05 am

Just updated my drivers, gonna try tonight, see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:39 pm

i hope all goes well cause its a really fun game
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:21 pm

adamonkey wrote:
jadedoblivion wrote:
ewwww lost all respect for you...jk i didnt, but really man as long as you have fun

I HAVNET SEEN DAY LIGHT IN DAYS...some one help meeeee... lmao jk but the game is really fun i will try to be on leauge this weekend to hit a game up with you guys
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:03 am

i hope so
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 am

updating this game takes forever. was going as fast as 5 kbps. currently 89% done with an estimated 9 hours left
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Do you play often? When was the last time you played? You may be getting multiple patches worth of data.

Mine usually only takes 5 - 10 minutes including the install. Sometimes less then 5
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 pm

definitely lots of patches. initial set up. still a transkfer speedof 5 kbps is never good
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:38 am

No it never is... How the heck does it get that slow? Just launched Update?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 am

IDK. but I was trying to install it directly on a flash drive. but it used up all the space. so that isnt going to work. and based on the names of the files while it was installing half of that is jpegs of the champions.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:27 am

been playing this quite a bit. really sucked. then I bought evelene. did alright with her. then read a guide on how to play her, now I just went 29/7/7 in a public game. (guide mostly helped with what items to buy)
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 am

Someone want to sum up the good and bad points with this game? My friends play it and I have been tossing up whether to join them but the tutorial bores me :/
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:43 am

if you like rts games then you would probably enjoy this, Its kind of difficult to pick up in the begging or at least for me it was. There are a bunch of online fourms that have guides and strategies for every champion. I would recommend playing it with a group of friends, The community can be a bit stupid at times and down right trolling

Each match usually takes about an hour, Its a great time if you have a good bunch on your team and there are a ton of champs to choose from so its hard to get bored
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:40 am

Well I got it yesterday and it's pretty fun Smile Add me if you want to game together:

Jolly Whiskers
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 am

I don't play to much anymore but if I hop on anytime soon ill shoot you a invite
Back to top Go down

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top