Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:39 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:

-It lags way too much
-The treasure system feels forced on to fit the Uncharted title
-The AK for me is worthless without rapid fire (which doesn't reduce recoil from what I've seen for some reason)
-Maps are imbalanced
-Choke points are weak
-The feel to the character (eg. how weighty/responsive the movements is), despite what you all may think is annoying and sluggish. The aiming feels second thought almost. I can't imagine how many more times I'll fall trying to climb that stupid box on Airstrip to get to the roof with the the 3 treasure box (which is over powered).
-Sensitivity is way too slow for me even on max.
-Shot guns have been nerfed way too much from scrubs complaining on the ND forums so now the trade off for close quarters power is more of a down grade.
-Weapons are imbalanced which means the lower levels haven't got a fair chance to do well (which is funny because this whole game feels like it's meant to make new players feel welcome)
-I haven't experienced much lag but this obviously depends on one's connection, so I guess sorry it's lagging so much for you.
-I rather like the treasure system. Doesn't feel forced at all to me.
-Heheh, yeah, AK sucks. It was nothing special in the last game, either, but now it's truly awful.
-Definitely seen this in action - Airstrip, for example, seems to favor the villains with where each team initially spawns, from the plane being much harder to hold than the trucks to the turret near where they spawn after the plane leaves having a much better line of sight. That said, the maps are definitely better than a few of the stinkers from Uncharted 2, especially ones like Ice Cave and High Rise.
-Forgive my ignorance, but what's a choke point?
-I honestly have not noticed a major difference between how the controls handled in the last game and how they handle in the Beta. As far as I can tell my character is just as agile as ever.
-I've found the sensitivity adequate so far, but this is something else that will vary pretty widely from person to person.
-I absolutely hate how shotguns have been handled here. They're not as common, and when you are lucky enough to find one, their range and rate of fire suck. Speaking as someone who really loved him some shotty in U2, this is disappointing at best.
-Actually, I've found this surprising, but in spite of having weapon loadouts introduced, as opposed to the "standard default weapons, get better ones from around the map," I don't think the weapons are all that unbalanced. I could definitely see this becoming a problem when the full range of ranks and mods becomes available with the actual release. So it's more important than ever that ND gets the Matchmaking in gear.

Something I would like to note is that combat in close quarters is in general completely bork'd, and not just because the shotties suck now. In their over-eagerness to nerf the Steel Fist, Naughty Dog has inadvertently made it so that it's basically back to "whoever throws the first punch wins the melee exchange," all else being equal. It just seems like a massive step backwards, not to mention a major "screw you" to all those U2 veterans whose muscle memory is telling them to blindfire before punching.

Even with my complaints, though, I've found the Beta to be rather enjoyable so far. Certainly no worse than U2 in terms of balance/lag/spawns - in fact, probably a good deal better - and I'm optimistic that it'll get even better as Naughty Dog continues to develop it.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:47 pm

A picture might help:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All that water from the West has to move through that narrow part to that body of water on the east. The choke point is that narrow gap. Think of it as the opposition all going through one door to get to an objective, while your team can mow them all down because that's the only way they can get out...

Hope I helped Smile
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 am

Lol nice ^

What I mean is that both maps have about 4-5 entrances to...just about EVERYTHING. In U2 it was about being aware of the spawns and covering your butt which consisted of about two, maybe three other entrances (if you where inexperienced). In this game I'm constantly forced to camp the roof of airstrip (the only map I play because, similar to Nuketown *shivers and voice wavers* in Black Ops, people can't seem to get over the novelty of a map) because you can see a good 25% of the map and it only has a handful of choke points. If I dare get bored and venture into the central hanger or the construction area (?) even I'm sure to get snuck up from behind by someone. I have no problem getting legit outplayed, but when a game makes me eliminate that chance by camping on the roof (not even going to go into overpowered VS smart here) I can't help but get bored.

True the maps where less than friendly in U2 but at least they had a rhyme and reason to them. Sure you can figure out where they spawn easy enough (only been spawned on while on the plane, big surprise, so kudos to ND) but I say the choke points are weak because to get a consistent lock down of a map in this game you need military precision and a small room (or the roof which Helen Keller could defend). Not much fun.

I know I'm giving this game a lot of flak but it's the things I don't like that I constantly think about. Thinking about how beautiful the game looks or the fact that I never have to deal with SA campers again will only get me so far. The game DOES look great. The sounds are pretty good (have any of you tried the bolt sniper? ZOMG SO NICE TO SHOOT PIRATES WITH Excited ) and the matchmaking actually impressed me today. I was about to complain about a 35 on the other team, the words where on my lips when I saw some 6's and whatnot on that team and some mid 10's on my team. The matchmaking gets stuck all the time but a simple backing out and goes back to working like a charm. The thing is my list of praises is only this long. The game (I know it's a beta, I say game out of habit and I'm not going to edit this JUST for that) is good and I felt like Rambo a good ratio of the games I played (mostly because of the G-MAL) which is what I strive to do when I play but...I ramble.
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:48 am

Daniel wrote:
neo267 wrote:
Hey, there is no Situational Awareness this time rite?

That's one i hope never comes back in UC3. Altough there is something called Ping on the one time only booster list. Dont know what that is scratch

IIRC, ping is like your signal. If it's a number, then the lower it is, the better your connection.
Damn Naughty Dog and PSN, I've looked all over on the Store, or for a code but I can't seem to find it Mad

Not sure we are talking about the same thing here. I was talking about a one match only booster (not sure sure what its called) which seemed very similar in description to the SA booster of UC2. I just happy there isn't an Permanent Booster like SA this time around. The Game is far better without it, hopefully it'll remain that way

And Raist i watched all the videos you put up on Youtube. I noticed you never used sprint in any of those matches. Why is that? Do you think there is no advantage to be gained from it?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:33 am

It's cause he's a loser Razz

Epic moment today in an overtiime TDM. We would have lost by one, so thank you ND! Anyway, I got the RPG that spawns in the airstrip and got a Connect 4 with one RPG shot cheers (No, not one of those new Connect Fours where the kills are spread around a whole minute.) Chain kills are a piece of cake now. I think that it's a 10 second gap inbetween kills to continue the chain. In most games it's a 1 or 2! I think that I have 5 Connect Fours already. Too easy to get now, I don't feel like I've really done anything special.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:23 am

Peoples rejoice !!! , my Internet is good again and I am 40% through downloading the beta ( courtesy of Reo Wink , thnx man ) which I will resume tommorow morning and hopefully give it a lash before I go to my football game Smile .

So happy right now , No more starting at 0.57 KD and this is a game I think I actually have some skill online . I can't wait to get back into this and go for a rage ( 300+ streaks and 40 furies later )

Who's up for giving me the run through of the basics tommorow ????? Smile
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 am

Hey, guys! Thanks to a buddy of mine I was able to get my hands on the UC3 beta. It's pretty damn awesome so far. I love the challenge of having to get used to new things in shooters, so UC3 has been giving me that in spades! Please check out my 1st vid for it & let me know what you think. (Watch in 720p!)

Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 am

^Newb.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:52 am

So far, I'm having a really hard time adjusting to this.
I see Raist, Charlitos, Tekkenz and you others pretty much beasting it up, and I struggle to go positive, haha.

Please feel free to share the knowledge; how to you handle 1v1's.

One thing I feel that I feel to be supercheap are the insanely overpowered grenades. I can't remember how many times I will outshoot someone only to have them panic toss a grenade and get the cheap trade. There is NO way to escape it.

And something is way wrong when the got damn micro is in every ones hands, and you see people cluster f**k eachother with blindfire mania + melee/grenades.

Rant officially over.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am

If you're anything like me, the lack of Fleet Foot and the nerfing of strafing in general has really hurt your 1 v 1 game. I know it's hurt mine.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Dammit! Everyone's got it now. Maybe it I had more posts and a better rep on here people will trust me to DL it from their accounts Laughing
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Daniel wrote:
Dammit! Everyone's got it now. Maybe it I had more posts and a better rep on here people will trust me to DL it from their accounts Laughing

Not sure I understand all of that scratch
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Daniel wrote:

Add me and I'll help you out, bud.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Tis downloaded !!! cheers

Willbe on later
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:06 pm

It's not only the slower footwork but also the aiming speed being really slow, even at the highest setting.
I just feel so slow when I'm playing, it's like Uncharted 2 but with a really bad framedrop.

I really miss the old grenades system too, now it takes FOREVER for me to throw one.
I'll be behind cover, aim and throw the L2 button, and bam I'm dead before I can even throw it.

Overall it feels as if the input is not registered by the game at all times; I'll be pushing certain buttons but my character does nothing.

I don't mind the increased health at all, it's a much welcome addition in my book, but the gameplay should be just as fluid and dynamic as it was in Uncharted 2.

It just seems as if Naughty Dog wanted to throw in a little bit of everything from other successful multiplayers and the result isn't pretty.

I know we had SA in Uncharted 2, but turning into bugs? Vanishing like Houdini in a cloud of smoke?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to drop this, I'll pre-order it and stick to the beta as long as it's available. It's still a lot to learn for me and I know that I eventually will like it, but it's not love at first sight for one bit.

Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Reo wrote:

Add me and I'll help you out, bud.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Reo wrote:
It's not only the slower footwork but also the aiming speed being really slow, even at the highest setting.
I just feel so slow when I'm playing, it's like Uncharted 2 but with a really bad framedrop.

I really miss the old grenades system too, now it takes FOREVER for me to throw one.
I'll be behind cover, aim and throw the L2 button, and bam I'm dead before I can even throw it.

Overall it feels as if the input is not registered by the game at all times; I'll be pushing certain buttons but my character does nothing.

I don't mind the increased health at all, it's a much welcome addition in my book, but the gameplay should be just as fluid and dynamic as it was in Uncharted 2.

It just seems as if Naughty Dog wanted to throw in a little bit of everything from other successful multiplayers and the result isn't pretty.

I know we had SA in Uncharted 2, but turning into bugs? Vanishing like Houdini in a cloud of smoke?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to drop this, I'll pre-order it and stick to the beta as long as it's available. It's still a lot to learn for me and I know that I eventually will like it, but it's not love at first sight for one bit.

I agree with you so hard Reo.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 pm

^ So how UC2 was for me, there seems to be two types of connection in online gaming, with games only being allowed to work well with one of them. Thinking

I'm finding the beta pretty easy really, even using the G-MAL over the pistol (Ya, thanks for ruining that one, ND Rolling Eyes ) I'm still able to drop opponents first and/or get out of the way before hitting the floor like a sack of the proverbial. Laughing

I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into another Black Ops, after the first week of play with me finding it a real nicely balanced shooter that responded well to my connection, it was patched completely the other way and became the usual old laggy mess where you saw twenty shots hit you in the killcam but only two in the actual game. Sad

Good to get some games in with you guys, soooo many Power-plays against us... Laughing We really should have some sort of Nation emblem that we all run under in parties. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Now, my take on the "turning into bugs" and "clouds of smoke" bits are that they make Uncharted more like Uncharted - separate it further from other generic FPS.

So I guess I can't see the sense in complaining that ND is trying to rip off other prominent shooters when they're clearly doing a lot to stand out.

It'd be one thing if these features were badly implemented, but as far as I can tell there's no evidence of that yet.

Incidentally, this discussion is starting to remind me a lot of the reaction that the competitive Super Smash Bros. community had to Brawl. Now, I'm not going to deny that some things have been downgraded from Uncharted 2, but some of the things they've changed are just different, without being inherently inferior at all. It does no good to go on a nostalgia trip about the past game (especially since everyone here, myself included, can attest to how broken it was) when we can instead start dealing with and adapting to the changes, and start having fun with the new installment.

2 cents
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Been mainly playing co-op today, but I decided to give FFA a go for the first time.
Got my very first 5 Not Alive, hooray! cheers

Thanks for the games Turtle, Bruja & Super_Dragon Very Happy= :D

Will be playing tomorrow night for a fair bit if anyone wants to party up, remember though that the party invite system is crap and won't notify you of invites unless you go to the tab for them and check for yourself.
So send PSN messages instead Smile
Back to top Go down
Madformelons
Second Nation
Madformelons

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:36 am

Good to play with you again Reo and Mitch.
Well, as always, I've been hammering co-op.
I am getting frustrated with having to keep rebooting as my system freezes whenever I use the 'D' pad after each game and accidentally muting people whenever I use 'x' after each round.
There's also a big problem with joining an existing game in co-op due to the time limit.
If you happen to be in siege the box stays yellow until the new person enters it making it almost impossible to finish the game in 20 minutes even if everyone knows what they have to do.
I was hoping they would record co-op matches. Crying or Very sad
On the whole i think the game itself is going to be great once they iron out all the problems.
I am now trying for 12 Parsecs medals if anyone wants to give it a go but it's going to be punishing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 am

Yup, I officially suck ass at 3rd Person Shooters Laughing. Got way lower than Mitch and Madforme when we did a Co-Op game. I'm not really used to the controls and the huge amount of hot lead needed to kill someone.

Oh, and I find the sensitivity too low, even on Max Mad
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 am

Well if there were custom games in this beta Reo would be onto you in seconds Smile , he is one great teacher Smile . Also watch some Raist's U2/3 vids on the YouTube channel Gam3rC4m , gives alot of good tips , I have a few good basic tips of my own which could help but it took me days of playtime to even go consistently positive Smile .

Played some of the beta today and liking the new style a lot , spawns seem good and not alot of lag on my screen , yes my aim did suck but I'm up to lvl 6 and have a few streaks to my name Smile . Hopefully we can game up tommorow Reo ?

Ggs to melons , Daniel and wolfcub

This isn't really U3 but since this thread is busy I would appreciate it if you guys and girls checked out my ' Mitch Fury ' vid which Leo uploaded onto the 6thnation YouTube channel a while back , one of my most favored furies against a full high level party Smile
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah, this game is not getting my money unless ND does something DRASTIC.

How on earth can you have a game that provides 500+ different options when it comes to boosters, mods and what not?

No, you CAN'T evade certain situations unless you got smoke up your butt to save you.
"Paid Boosters"? More stoppage fire? Yeah, that should make things balanced.

Oh, hit detection being off? It's cool, I'll just pretend my reticule was not completely locked on you and that I was shooting straight up in the air.

Everyone running around with the new Micro? Yeah, that one is not overpowered at all. facepalm2

Want to quick throw a grenade? Sorry, no can do, the rules mention quite clear that it HAS to be an overhand throw that should take 4 seconds to complete and NO LESS.

Remember the horrible maps known as Museum & Highrise in Uncharted 2?
Yeah, ND are gonna go the same sucky way in this title.

"BIGGER THE BETTER!!"
"ATTACK DOGS BUGS!"
"PLAY LONGER - GET BETTER STUFF TO BEAT ON THE NOOBS WITH!"
"NO MORE EQUAL GUNS! HIS AK47 HAD THE MODS "TRIPLE DAMAGE+HEAL THE OWNER" & "IMMUNE TO GUNFIRE"
"GUESS WHAT KID? YOU CAN MOVE LIKE SEV IN KILLZONE!!!!!"
"GUESS AGAIN? OUR SEV IS RETARDED AND WON'T ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR COMMAND!"

Yes, I am only complaining because there is so much to complain at.
I miss the "arena" feeling that U2 provided. I miss controls being absolutely flawless. I miss being on somewhat more equal terms in that game than I am in this.

SA is a drop in the ocean compare to all the bullshit this beta is offering.

I'll be on tonight to party up though and hope that I get a better experience, cause so far Call of Unchartedzone: Drake of War is simply a bootlegged mashup of all the popular titles for the last 5 years.

I'll say it again, the ONLY good thing about this beta is the health level.
Bring that to Uncharted 2 and maybe some new maps and I'll be happy to pay the same as I would for Uncharted 3.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:00 am

First of all Reo let me just say: "Your sig is BEAST!! Love it mate."

Now onto the good stuff.
I'm a level 11 at the moment and I'm finding this quite enjoyable. I like the health, and even though some may see the weight/movement as a negative I see it as a positive. It allows me to better assess my situation and perform better. AND THE ROLL ACTUALLY WORKS NOW!! This used to be my main way of evasion in U2 and I'm just in heaven now.

As for the weapons, I know a lot see the AK as a negative I dont mind it. I find if my accuracy is on par I can take someone down relatively quickely with a GMAL? Auto pistol or even a power weapon (Roll and fire, roll and fire Smile) My only real issue with the AK is that it sounds so goddam stupid!! Putt putt putt putt, sounds like my cars freakin' fan belt...
Dont much like the GMAL too much really but then I was never a fan of the FAL either...
My only problems with the weapons is the sniper, which i just cant use at all. I just cant get used to the zoom feature.. and the auto pistol, which Ive noticed a lot of people spamming the steel fist with Neutral

I like that the melee is less of an automatic thing in this game, allowing you to retaliate if caught off guard and its seems so much easier to stealth kill, which I enjoy on many occasions Smile
The grenades are also well done because to be honest I was killed by dropped grenades more often than I was killing with... and guys, you can throw them back you know Wink I did it by accident once.

The maps are a bit of a touchy subject.. I enjoy them, but I'm not comfortable with the airstrip... It reminds me too much of the plasa and I was never really great with that map. And the chateau, to be honest, is a bit like the sanctuary in the sense that most of the firefights seem to happen in the upper section of the building and its basically a standoff to see which team can keep the upper floor (like the underground in the sanctuary).

Now I was a bit worried about the power plays but to be honest, I love them. I feel as a winning team I'm not at all hindered by the disadvantage and as a losing team it gives me a chance to catch up. It also makes the game more exciting and to be honest I play WANTING, just URGING the game to go into overtime Smile Its just so much fun.

The kickbacks, I think, are fair in the sense that dude, everyones got them, so its a level playing ground. I dont think any player is disadvantaged by them at all...

The treasure and team interaction is also a really nice touch (I feel all tingly inside when I get a high five Very Happy= :D)

All in all I do think its great but to be honest it all depends on how well they handle their matchmaking this time round... I feel that higher players are going to be at more of an advantage this time round with the added customisations and unlockables, but we wont know until people get a bit better at the game (we're all still noobs atm)

P.S Encountered my first glitcher today, this early in the release man? come on... this had better not continue to be an issue...
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top