Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 am

Glad you're enjoying it wolf Smile

Hopefully I can get back on today after I get work done, business done and cleaning done.

Oh....and a FFA playthrough/commentary....

Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

Good video Raist. Smile
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 pm

just found out the easiest way to earn the hail mary medal. throw a grenade that you're certain will get the kill. Before it explodes, vanish away with the smoke bomb. works everytime. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:36 pm

IAmAwesomeSauce wrote:
just found out the easiest way to earn the hail mary medal. throw a grenade that you're certain will get the kill. Before it explodes, vanish away with the smoke bomb. works everytime. Very Happy= :D

Hahaha, how dirty...I like it! Twisted Evil

Been swapping between Among Thieves and Drake's Deception and for some weird reason I am getting better at the beta, haha.
From going like 12-8, 14-10 I'm now finding myself pulling off scores like 16-2, 10-1.
Even got myself a couple more 5NA medals today.

Thanks for the 3 team games earlier, Static.
We were just unstoppable, steamrolled EVERY other team and your commenting was hilarious, bud! Laughing

Now off to do some cardio in the sunset and after that I'll be trying to get them darn treasures!
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 pm

feel so bittersweet right now. i went 32-6 on the airstrip. the bad part? we lost 44-50. FML D:

EDIT

43-50
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:07 pm

hoping to get on and get some games later today. Rawr....I hunger for some gaming.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Raistlin wrote:
hoping to get on and get some games later today. Rawr....I hunger for some gaming.

LOL you stole Wolf's quote Smile

I'm going on right now !!!
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:18 pm

So far, I don't really have any beef with the beta. Naturally, I'm not a "vet" or anything, but it's been fun so far. At first I was getting a bit pissy about the nades, but I suppose there needs to be some balance. *shrug* I look at them now as a stun, much like the Hammer & as last a ditch effort dookie to take them down with me or a type of distractor. Gotta adapt! (^_-)d

When I went back to Crysis 2, though, I was off my game for a bit. LOL.

Raist: Nice vids! I'm going to head on over to your channel tonight just check all the UC3 vids. (^_^) Did you happen to see my FFA vid? Oh! I've also started using Smoke Bomb in TDM. Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Red buddy I posted on you youtube video.. It was quite good.
Though I get confused when you say 'vets'... I know your refering to veterans but im studying veterinary science at uni.. Everytime I'm just like wah? hahaha

And mitch he can use my quote. Just as long as he references accordingly Wink
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm

So close to the Rampant. So close.
Also, seems like Silver has a habit of TKing me :p
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Team Kill

Turtle Kid

Coincidence!? Would explain a few things, eh?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Haha only if it was a coincidence Wink

Fun games today. I enjoyed getting buzzkilled on 18 kills that one game on Airstrip though :U
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 am

Okay so I'm finally back from my roadtrip and itching to play some beta action! Am I too late, when does it end anyways? I'm too lazy to read the last 20 pages or so!
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:00 am

Ends on 13th july. U still have time
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 am

Had a good second couple of hours today . Had my new best score of 15-6 and a Fury on the Chateau map which ended on 11 kills . It was super intense when i was on 9 kills cos i got trapped in a corner on the top floor of the main house with some of my teammates , nearly died so I used my smokebomb and I respawned in EXACTLY the same spot !!! , then the opposition bombarded my group with 3 grenades of which I just survived all of them and managed to recover just in time to get the 10th kill Smile , First U3 Fury !!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:16 am

my goodness, Mitch, I can't imagine what your heart rate must have been during that event
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:55 am

LOL yeah , my teammates took all those grenades , I was so close to death , thank goodness for teammates Smile
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:05 am

Wow, these new glitches are SUPER easy to do and I just come across more and more people abusing them Sad

Despite that, I am finding myself enjoying the beta more and more.
I'm nowhere as good as I was on Uncharted 2, but maybe I'll get to that level some day Smile

How do you guys unlock the new gear?
I've collected SO many treasures and yet...nothing....ballsack Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:15 pm

I also havent unlocked the new gear though I've unlocked all of the boosters from what I know. But then I'm only at 25. Do other stuff unlock after or are they nerfed as part of the beta?

Last vid for my beta series....

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 pm

ive been reading this topic, but havent posted much yet, because I havent been able to post from a keyboard, but now I can so now ive got a lot to say (though I do have a migraine right now, so that will probably cut my post short)

1st thing is I doubt I will EVER get a rampant in this beta....no not because I suck, but because 3 team death match is just so Fing awesome, and fun to play, but its only played to 20. so to get a rampant id have to win, never die, and have my team mate never get a kill. Though one time I did go 15-3 with my team mate having 5 kills, but that was because I started the match without a team mate vs 2 other teams of 2, allowing me to get tons of kills.

the chateu is my favorite by far. I dont mind the 1st part pf the air strip at all, but I do think it is a bit short. but I think the 2nd part is kinda meh.

I had one of my favorite moments on the chateu. on 3 team dm 1 team starts near a turret and another team starts in the turrets line of sight, so the 1st team can go up to the turret and mow down the 2nd team. ive mowed down several teams that way, and gotten mowed down twice, but then after that I was ready. I run to the wall beneath the turret 1st thing, and I climb up the wall, and see both of them, and they mow down my partner, and I hear them on the mic, "got him" "where is the other guy?" then I climb up over the wall and right over them and they go "AHHHH!!! THERE HE IS!!!" and then I dropped a nade and jumped down, the nade killed one, and knocked the other down, which I finihsed off with the AK. I could of handled it much better, but their screaming over the mic, and their surprised at me was so hilarious. they spent hal;f the match talking about that move.

I was climbing up behind an enemy and I got to test out the new pulldowns, the one where you are hanging below him and you pull him down, but the animation was really weird, it was like I was in the water, and I came up out of the water, grabbed him with both arms and pulled him under, except he fell to his death. and I mean like a full both arms reaching around from him back side to his front big bear hug to pull him down.

I love the smaoke bomb. i think it is cool how they give everyone the rpg as a starting, it is easily the most powerful one, so it leaves everyone on a fair field thier but if you want more tactical ones youll have to unlock them. ratchet (i think it was him) said that being able to over load the medals needs to be fixed. and while that might make sense for the rpg, I think it would totally ruin the smoke bomb, but the smoke bomb is the perfect counter to the rpg, they fire the shot, and you just smoke bomb away, of course if you time it wrong they end up with a nice medal, and a kill.

also I absolutely love what they did with the shield. Now you can put it away on your back if you want, and run and climb, it just takes away your long gun slot

the new melee system is pretty cool too. the actual system doesnt seem to of changed much, (not in a face to face fight which is what im talking about) but now if you do the finishing blow on an enemy with a melee kill it does a really cool animation, like a nut kick or a punch to the face, or a slide etc. basically those cool kills you normally only can do on the ai. I cant figure out how to do a drop kill though. i am either doing it wrong or it is just very hard to do, though I have been in situations where it would of been perfect.

I love the rapidity of power plays. I thought there might be 1 a match, not 3 or 4 a match if 1 team is doing really good. my 1 complaint with it is if your partner is the vip you cant spawn on him, which is fine I guess, but let me spawn on someone else then instead. being able to never have to spawn way outside of the action is what I love best about the new buddy respawn system.

I wish the bodies would stick around a little longer. maoes it hard to get to them in time to taunt. also for the buddy hi 5 you should be able to do that just by hi 5ing each other not going over to the body to hi 5. (for the medal, not the random hi 5 you can do) it would make more sense for you to both kill an enemy together, then you walk over to each other and hi 5, than to both kill a guy, than run all the way over to his dead body and then hi 5. (im hoping I can convince my ND buddy in charge of play testing to see things my way, or at least explain why they wont do it.)

thats probably all for now.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Man! You guys don't eff around in here with your walls of text, do you?! (^_-)d
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 am

Uncharted is a deceptively complex game.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 am

if it wasnt it would probably just be called charted....harhar
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 am

Thanks to Leo, Super Dragon, Static & Turtle for the games last night.
I am starting to love FFA more and more and partying up with you guys for TDM is always a blast. You can always rely on Static to beast with his CAKEback Laughing

Turtle, I don't think I said it to you when we played, but the fact that you STILL beast with the nerfed shotty is just...insane, it's like your trademark, haha.

Silver, sorry we didn't get any games in. At first we had a full party and then I had to call it a night. Hope to beast it up with you soon again.

What do you guys reckon is the best way to gain treasures?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 am

you guys should add me and play with me. but if you send me a friend request dont send a blank one. Because of my infamous 2 levels people keep sending me friend requests, which i reject, I get 5 or 6 friend requests a day. so I will generally just delete them all, if you send a text along with it letting me know where your from ill know not to reject it
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top