Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 pm

I hear that the launch time for Uncharted 3 will be in fall 2011 or *** RWoTD: it's in the air. Boing, boing, boing! *** 2012. I'm excited, these are some of the best games evah! Anyone else excited? What a Face

Last edited by Charlitos on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm

It seems you have found the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Played 1.
Didn't get to buy 2 and it sounds like I missed out on some good gaming.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 pm

There's been an announcement already? thats awesome, who made the announcement though? Anything short of naughty dog or sony and I hold back on being too excited.....
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is just a short bit on the general production. Not entirely sure if it's real, but I have heared lots of other rumers online and heared direct web quotes on the launch dates. Beileve me, I am almost as excited as you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 am

It is definatly something to get excited about alright, but isn't that time frame a bit too soonish?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:42 am

Could mean that they don't plan on changing too much from number 2. Thinking WIN, IMHO. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 am

Well the do have a good base to work with.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:19 am

Nolan works on a lot of projects.....so thats cool that he's stating that he's saying he's working on U3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 am

I thought that the voice acting in 1and 2 were great. Nolan north is apart of lots of other games too like assasins creeds and halo 3 ODST. He is a busy guy and I hope that he will commit more to ND to have the games come out quicker! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 pm

I've noticed one thing about U1 and U2, they are mostly the same just different story lines, characters, and legends, personally I wanna go after something in Europe or Africa because what else is there to go after since they already did Asia and Latin America? hope they put out multiplayer as well for U3
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm

I would count on mltiplayer for the next edition of uncharted Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:32 pm

yeah, just hope ND does change it like they did with the current one, I was not that good at U2 at first but I knew that with experience I would get better now people just camp with boosters like Situational Awareness and Launch Man *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Hmmmm... You are the first person that I've talked to that doesn't love uncharted 2 online. Shocked This isn't a bad comment Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Oh I love playing it I just think that it is not as good as it used to be, being lvl 55 almost lvl 56 I play a lot of plunder and since ND has yet to fix the spawn points for it, don't see what is so hard about it, I end up getting hit in the back/side a lot by people with Situational Awareness/Dawn the Irons/From the Hip
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh, I thought that you might have been a level 10 quitter. Boy was I wrong. I love the game too, and the simple changes made in update 1.07 has fixed the spawning. I do hate the gay booster users though.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:19 pm

I remember reading somewhere that ND said they wanted to do it right by plunder and would release it later than the rest but I guess they might have changed it, the number of high lvls without negative boosters is crazy, I personally want to get to 57, get my glass jaw and put on treasure bearer/fleet foot because geez half loaded can get annoying, also I find that I NEED Rapid Hands to get a good amount of kills, I find it very odd that Evasion/Fleet Foot basically kills me
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 pm

I also need rapid hands to get those miserly medals. I am not getting as much money from the booster as I thought that I would. But it is the first negative booster where you actually get to play the game the way that it is supposed to be played. Veiled=blindfire 2: Aming Spray and Prayers. Invalid=Constant Death 2: Among People who get Pissed when Getting Hit From Behind. tongue
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

yeah, and even if I do use rapid hands I still lose to people, whenever I play Lost City I pick up the DE asap and see how many kills I can get with that, what really pisses me off is when I play against a clan of five, two 60s, a high 50 and two low 40s, and one 60 and both 40s glitch, I left that one match without caring because I knew I was going to spend my time more productively elsewhere, not getting shot every five seconds by three people using FALs
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Ugh..... Glitchers just ruin the game
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

yeah, I glitched one time on Lost City by mistake but my torso was still being shown so I thought I would keep on shooting people and there was someone on the other side of the Villain side of the battlefield that was sniping me, long story short I got a streak and this sniper took forever to get me, I doubt he did, think someone else did, normally I would just kill myself if I glitched by mistake on a map like The Flooded Ruins or The Facility
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:10 am

Good I don't like people who glitch
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:10 am

imo Glitchers should go sell their PS3's and get a life
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 am

Could be argued that we as gamers have to go get lives. I loved it when a guy said that to me while I was piss drunk in a club surrounded by women.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 am

lol I have a life, play maybe 2-3 hours a day monday-friday depending on my hw and then when nobody else is around I play on the PS3 like 6-10 hours, again pending on hw and my brother, but that might change if I go back to WoW when the school year ends
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Liam wrote:
Could be argued that we as gamers have to go get lives. I loved it when a guy said that to me while I was piss drunk in a club surrounded by women.

pwned
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top