Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Yes it is stupid. I think the idea was to remove farmkillers in non deathmatches. I guess their database could not tell which games the kills came from so they reset.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:04 pm

um....that is why half of the people who played plunder in U2 played it, to farm kills, I can't tell you how many times I came across parties who either kill farmed and let the other team get 4 captures and then get all 5 captures after that, or just got 4 captures and then kill farmed after that
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:46 pm

I agree Vrals. But why did ND not separate the Plunder etc. kills form Deathmatch kills in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 pm

not sure, but to be honest I have never encountered a game that has separated deathmatch kills from objective based game kills
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh did ND screw up? Surprise!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 am

well atleast they sorted it out now, just hope plunder wont be like how it was in Uc2 where full 5 men team camps the tresure at they'r camp. that shit was annoying. orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 am

I haven't even tried plunder, objective, or Hardcore
modes yet. I am usually a regular deathmatch guy but I also like 3-team deathmatch and Free For All.

I will probably be playing about 7 pm EST tonight or maybe earlier
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Pheonix343 wrote:
In UC3 whenever you join a fame in progress your team is always down 1 or 2 players and and about 15 kills.

Also, I hate the wusses that quit out the second the game starts. One time in the Airfield on the opening sequence 3 players on my team quit and 2 on the other team like come on! It's only ten minutes!

When I get the game in progress if the score is somewhat evenly matched I stay. If it is some lopsided crap I don't. I very rarely quit when I start a new game .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Well I thought that I wasn't going to get a chance to have a go at this game before it came out, but since I'm a senior in HS now and seniors can go off campus, one of my friends was going to Subway and I asked him to see if he could get me a code for the game, cost me $2 but I'm thinking that it was totally worth it, I'm liking the game so far, although some things could be changed, such as the melee system, but I think that that is more me being used to the delay between melee moves in U2 more than anything else. One thing I will say is that for some reason I go horribly negative in deathmatches but get at least a 1.5/1.75 k/d in plunder, but this will probably be fixed after I get my hands on that M9 and learn how to use it, hope to get some games in with some of you before the 31st lol
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Yeah I saw you were on it Vrals. I prefer the M9 now but to be honest I havent tried the AK47 out since they patched it and increased stopping power. I know how noobs are gonna feel come 1/11/11 since they put up the highrise and molten ruins maps. I never played them before and since they are the same layouts as the UC2 maps it seems like everyone else has. I've only palyed plunder once, maybe we can get in agame and you can tell me what the hell its about !
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 pm

sure, but if you want a quick intro to it, I'm also POSITIVE that Raist has some videos explaining the basics about plunder. The Highrise is so weird for me right now, since its at night and I'm so used to it during the day.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Not sure I have plunder basics. I do have a video or two with me IN a plunder match....but not going over basics unfortunately....
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Not sure I have plunder basics. I do have a video or two with me IN a plunder match....but not going over basics unfortunately....

I subscribe to your channel so I looked last night. Some basics are covered but I really don't get the game. You have to take treasure from one point to another. I don't know what is point A or B , what the various glowing icons are that kind of stuff. I know I sound stupid but I avoid the objective games because of that kind of stuff. I wish ND did a better job of letting N00bs know what the basics are.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Good Games this afternoon, Phoenix, shame we couldn't get more in, but I was able to get plenty more games in after I left the party, for some strange reason.

tbh, watch, its quite easy, I got the hang of plunder after about 2 or 3 games, and I started playing that game type on like my first or second day of playing U2 MP, which was back in like November/December of 09, or whenever the game came out lol
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm not as smart as you Vrals ! (Looks like a good sig quote to me)
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:57 pm

My loadout as of today is Marlowes M9, Drakes Para, Smokebomb kickback, and back in the saddle and revenge boosters.

I didnt buy any DLC for UC2 so i didnt get to play on Highrise and flooded ruins. Fun that i can play them for free in UC3

I like Smoke bomb because if you are in a sticky situation if you have enough medals you can bail out and save yourself from a death!

So far I have had some fun gameplay with Watch and Vrals!!
Good Times!

P..S.. Does anyone else listen to IGN Podcast Beyond? Check it out! its an awesome podcast all about Playstation
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 pm

I love the smokebomb, so much better than the stupid RPG because all it does is piss someone off when you rob them of a kill, instead of killing them, plus you are one of the few people who aren't rocking that stupid Power weapon, good thing is is that they only give you one rocket to go along with it.

And watch, I'm pretty sure you, I don't consider myself to be that smart to be perfectly honest, I'm just smart enough to get somewhere in this world by thinking intellectually lol

watch, I found a video on YT that should give you the basics of plunder

Last edited by Vrals597 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey, everyone. I've got a team deathmatch on the Airstrip, this time, with a rampant!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Alright, so I finally gave this a decent try.

Things I DON'T like:

Kal7 and it's overpowered blindfire (Some 35 guys went blindfiring with it an ENTIRE match and went 16-4 I think. Unacceptable.

Sprinting. I don't mind the actual feature, but when you are able to maneuver so quickly while sprinting, it makes it easier to abuse the blindfire even further.

Things I DO like:

The health level. Especially at Hardcore.
It allows one to be attacked, take cover and retaliate. No more "I see you first, so you die", but more so actually allowing players to "fight it out".

Grenades. It's not easy to use them as a last resort, and with the slower animation (compared to U2), you can easily spot them before they are at your feet, thus giving you an opportunity to throw them back, or just escape. A big LIKE on the fact that you only get to carry one at a time.

The game doesn't seem as fluid as Uncharted 2, but I understand that they wanna try something new here and that's cool. Havent given the objective based game modes a try, but so far I love Hardcore. No kickbacks, just plain gunfights.

Went 17-3-6 in my last game, so that got me a bit pumped up Laughing

If ND just decides to adjust the blindfire and the weapons overall, I think I may actually like this as much as I like Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 pm

tbh, Reo, the only problem I have is that stupid kal7 and its blindfire, I think the health level is a little too high, or maybe I just aim for the chest while my opponent aims for my head, but idk, also find that the amount of people using melee has increased by a lot, it seems to be the only thing that some people do now
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 am

I'm no tekkenz, but I was very pleased with this game. Things finally started to come along and I just enjoyed every minute of this game Smile

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 am

Liked,subscribed and commented. I would title that one "Roof Ownage" !
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 am

Oh noes, scary subscribers!
Now I have to make more videos to please the crowd Shocked

Thanks for the comments, pal Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Well I was playing this earlier today and was surprised to find that The Facility was covered in snow, it was cool and all but a little weird since its supposed to be a tropical island in the middle of the pacific ocean
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Huh. Why is ND recycling all these DLC maps ? TBH I kinda hope they are discarded when UC3 comes out. I would like MP to be somewhat germane to the campaign story.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top