Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Raistlin wrote:
I'm hoping to get on later tonight. I'll be down for some 3 team or larger TDM. Message me if you see me on and want to do some shootin.

Im down. Itll be the first time we've played in years. Shocked
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

i only spent like 4 tickets. and with DS2 coming out in 6 hours I dont think ill use any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Great games tonight, guys. We had a pretty good team going! Nice playing with you again, Raist! It's been way too long!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:39 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Great games tonight, guys. We had a pretty good team going! Nice playing with you again, Raist! It's been way too long!

Yeah buddy! Was definitely fun! Felt good to have some good players running with me for once instead of randoms who get overpowered and outgunned and then quit a few minutes in.

Good times!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 pm

I know I should be using something with a better stats... but godamn it. The unicorn mask is just too damn funny to not use.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Just played my first match on the block mesh map. Reminds me so much of Mario Kart 64 Battle! Smile It's so colorful and vibrant.

Also, pretty sure the M9 has been changed. It feels so much more accurate and has much more range.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey Tekkenz fun couple of games Smile
got a few triples... and my third unlucky.. Sad lets hope its the last one.

I don't know what it is, but I just.. can't get that spark, I had once in this game. evident by the plummeting of KD.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Good games Jolli! yeah, im not nearly as good as I was during my best. I think it might be that I took a break from the game. it'll probably just take some easing into.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Yeah, probably. I hated this game so much before, so I stopped playing.
Now that I'm back I'm like ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the time.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 am

DP: how is it that I have played over 209 games with treasure hunter gold and still I haven't unlocked anything.

>:C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 am

Played some Lab yesterday. My poor 18 kill streak was silenced near the end of the game. ;_;
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:39 pm

I like the mesh maps, the remind me of the old CS and DOfD maps community maps.

I'm having an extremely difficult time with the tournament tickets, I have wasted 3 tickets now (with over 10-20 kills) because it didn't count my score.. >:C what the hell...

in other news, I got a triple grenade, no turret for you kill.. it was a glorious flow of medals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
I like the mesh maps, the remind me of the old CS and DOfD maps community maps.

I'm having an extremely difficult time with the tournament tickets, I have wasted 3 tickets now (with over 10-20 kills) because it didn't count my score.. >:C what the hell...

in other news, I got a triple grenade, no turret for you kill.. it was a glorious flow of medals.

Did your team lose? That's probably why the 3 tickets didn't count.

Sorry I couldn't help you get the final treasure for Sir Francis. It's a LOT easier to farm with 2 people (You get a couple of more tries). Hope you had better luck with Reo.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh... yeah, that makes sense, what a stupid system :/

its fine, I was about to quit anyways, That stupid [Expletive Deleted.]-ing Cross, pisses me off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:23 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
Oh... yeah, that makes sense, what a stupid system :/

its fine, I was about to quit anyways, That stupid [Expletive Deleted.]-ing Cross, pisses me off.

Bahaha. It took me a few rounds to get mine when I was farming with friends. Oh well, at least we got some money out of it. I leveled up once...;_;
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

This treasure drop thing is ridiulous. I've probably played about 30 hours of TO and I still don't have that yeti mask.. I have treasure hunter in gold. How is that even possible! HOW!

Me too, then I legacied, and gained 7 levels.
Does the money increase with the last to legacies ? It defiantly took me longer to get to level 75 on this one.

Thinking

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top