Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Are you excited for this new IP?
Yes
The Last of Us - Page 15 I_vote_lcap77%The Last of Us - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 20 ]
No
The Last of Us - Page 15 I_vote_lcap4%The Last of Us - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I need to see more
The Last of Us - Page 15 I_vote_lcap19%The Last of Us - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

The Last of Us - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:22 am

halfway or less
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:18 am

I love this games MP. Specially when cool things happen.

One situation I was almost out of ammo, two bullets in my revolver, and only had very little health. I was behind a little piece of cover, two enemies coming towards me. I had enough to craft a nail bomb so I made that, placed it on the ground and shot my last two bullets at both. I was then downed. Both came running at me where I was right at the nail bomb. 2 for 1 even if it meant my own death. Worth it.

Another one was I had a molotov and seen someone taking cover behind a wall. I tossed the molotov. Turns out the whole team was behind the wall. Killed 2 out right, the others dropped easy while the ran.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 am

got some great games in this weekend with static and jolli and some one I don't know lol . Man the mp is 100% better when you have a functioning team that can communicate . Great games guys , I'll try to get on throughout the week, but I will be gone all this weekend so hopefully we can all get some games in together
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Lol that guy was probably DTeach. The MP is over 9000% better when you got Jolli going straight up OG status and punching the crap out of everybody, straight up not giving a flying F. Lol!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:50 pm

that was the high light of my weekend lmfao
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Hey, I just wanted to teach them a lesson; How to lose to a guy who has his foot buried in their faces Razz 

Anyways, awesome games jaded and Static, I'm seriously considering not playing this game alone anymore its way more fun with a team. 
Also send my regards to Dteach! (not like a GOT Lannister regard... just a normal one.)
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Jolli = OG !!!! maybe we should change your name to 3chains or something..... tongue Anyways would it be better to play SP first like I am doing or jumpin on MP. I have only crafted a shiv in SP.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:58 pm

I think it would be better to play the SP, it helps you get used to the controls and the crafting system and just overall play the game a little better. 

But that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm

jolli wrote:
I think it would be better to play the SP, it helps you get used to the controls and the crafting system and just overall play the game a little better. 

But that is just my opinion.

I gotta get some more  time in this game for sure, but I'm dealing with some life stuff. I hope you team up with me sometime Jolli. I want to see you punch the crap out of people too !! I think you are one of my role models now.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Its an inspirational sight, RR. It inspired me to learn fisticuffs, but I can never be as badass as Jolli, since h e did it in a videogame. *sadface*
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:24 pm

So now that you guys have really. Gotten into mp do you think listen mode is fine?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:33 pm

I do. I see no problem with it. Its basically like you have a headset without having to buy one. Sure you see through walls, but that's what a headset does, without the silhouette, as you can hear people through them. Listen mode does that, but adds their silhouette to it. Plus, it has the same disadvantage a headset does. You can't hear them if they're stationary. Not only that, but it also has the cooldown timer. And if you do have a problem with it, put on Covert Training 2 and crouch walk stealth-flank like a boss. I don't really see that much of a problem to it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Beat the game. Beautiful. No complaints.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Im confused as to how a headset does what your saying.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 pm

turtle beaches? AX20's or whatever they're called? Those kind of headsets. The ones that allow you to soundwhore. They basically are an unlimited listen mode, just without the glistening outline of someone moving.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 pm

ah, thought you meant somethign else. makes more sense now
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:58 am

I just had my favorite shiv so far. was on lake house, I was on top of a building saw an enemy below, watched him look around him, then I dropped down, he started crafting and I shived him just as he opened his bag.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:31 am

Just finished.
Right in the feels. Right in the feels is where it hit me.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 am

I love playing with Leotyx. It's just pure UNF! Dude is not only good but playing with him on a team, dang. Like a pack roving the map working together flowing into any situation covering each others back, no deaths on some games.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 am

I would love to see Whiteboy go up against a 4-man team (IE: Me, Teach, Jolli, Jaded, Nobody) doing the tactics he displays in this vid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's pretty much my team wh en I rarely play solo. Except they just suck.Razz
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 am

you can tell the other team sucks by the fact that he is sprinting up behind the other team and they are not aware he is behind them
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Lol yeah. Love it when I play a team like that. Sprinted into a whole group of people today, not one of them knew I was there, I shived one, and they still didn't see me. I shivved the second one and they started to look around, but by then I was gone. Lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 pm

I never sprint. For me standing is sprinting. Aside from beginning of match to 1st box.

Also remember all those previews I read on the mp before it was released, well some of it had some misinformation that screwed me over. I thought that spending parts in a match deducted from end of match parts that convert to supplies, from several articles I read. But that's not true. And because of it I have gotten into a habit of never spending any points
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Lol, one game, when we're all partied up, when we get the other team down to their last guy, we all need to craft smoke bombs, nail bombs and molotovs, and corner the last dude. When we do, throw all the smoke inside his room, followed by nail bombs an dmolotovs. Lol!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
Lol, one game, when we're all partied up, when we get the other team down to their last guy, we all need to craft smoke bombs, nail bombs and molotovs, and corner the last dude. When we do, throw all the smoke inside his room, followed by nail bombs an dmolotovs. Lol!

First send Jolli in to punch the living daylights out of him.....Twisted Evil just leaving him barely alive.....
Back to top Go down

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: