Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Are you excited for this new IP?
Yes
The Last of Us - Page 16 I_vote_lcap77%The Last of Us - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 20 ]
No
The Last of Us - Page 16 I_vote_lcap4%The Last of Us - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
I need to see more
The Last of Us - Page 16 I_vote_lcap19%The Last of Us - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

The Last of Us - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 pm

nobody wrote:
I never sprint. For me standing is sprinting. Aside from beginning of match to 1st box.

Also remember all those previews I read on the mp before it was released, well some of it had some misinformation that screwed me over. I thought that spending parts in a match deducted from end of match parts that convert to supplies, from several articles I read. But that's not true. And because of it I have gotten into a habit of never spending any points

yeah I never bought anything because I thought it would take away from my net earnings at the end of the match , gah I probably would have survived a lot more if I knew that info before lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 am

nobody wrote:
I never sprint. For me standing is sprinting. Aside from beginning of match to 1st box.

Also remember all those previews I read on the mp before it was released, well some of it had some misinformation that screwed me over. I thought that spending parts in a match deducted from end of match parts that convert to supplies, from several articles I read. But that's not true. And because of it I have gotten into a habit of never spending any points

Wait what? If I buy armour or the "Purchase Weapon" it doesn't take from my end score that turns into supplies?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 pm

correct. i face palmed so hard when i found that out
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 pm

...SON OF A BUTT SUCKING MONKEY FONDLER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:17 pm

haha, I just pictured a guy sucking on someone ass, while fondling a monkey, then his son walks in and says dad what are you doing?

On topic what's a good time to party up Thursday or friday? I have those days off, but I work on the weekends, and don't get off work until 10pm PST. So my days off are the only times that really work.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 am

I make people think of a lot of weird stuff

Thinking For me, any time past 7 or 8pm British time. I'm guessing that's Noon onwards for you.

I don't use the mic or listen. Mostly cause I'm deaf. But I do follow people around and try to cover them as best I can.

I was like a beast last night, my last game I got the majority of the team downs and 8 executions. I was a whirlwind of murder.

My favourite was while in Bills town, in the bell tower/libary looking building I killed at least 3 in quick succession. First one I noticed planting a bomb at the item box, hoping to catch people unawares, I took him down with the shorty, executed him, turned around seen a guy preparing to throw a molotov from out side the window at me so I threw my own while he was ducked down under cover, we threw our molotovs at the same time, his missed, singed me though, mine connected perfectly, another guy tries to take me out from the door, with a revolver, I threw my smoke grenade and ran up to him and shived him. All in the space of 1 a minute and a half.

Then we went to the lake I destroyed on that too, albeit not as quickly. We were down to our last 3 guys, they had 2 respawns left. We won the match, keeping each other alive bandaging and reviving. While you may end up with some bad randoms sometimes you end up with epic ones that suddenly know how to work together. I freaking love this game.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 am

The bow is freaking awesome. I was bored an hour ago so I thought why not take a few matches in TLOU.
I didn't just want to crawl around so I decided to take a rush round, running, sprinting and standing up!
So I equipped the bow, and got to work. 16 kills and five deaths, we didn't win but I didn't care, I took them down like little rabbits. I held up my team with a 9m and a bow. It felt pretty awesome.

Also doesn't it annoy you when you're watching a commentator and he's running around all the freaking time and not sticking to teammates (tripleWreck, whiteboy, Euginidas etc)
Its like they don't understand the basic functions of the game and how it is supposed to be played. Its not Uncharted or call of duty damn it.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

I'm finally starting to get the hang of the multiplayer.
It took me a bit of a learning curve at first. I wasn't having any luck with the sniper class so I decided to switch it up and go with the bow/9mm. Best decision ever.

Its great when you get put into matches with people with the level 3 marking upgrade. Such a great way to get the drop on players.

I'd love to party up with you guys but I'm not sure our timezones would really allow it.
Nevertheless if you see me on feel more than welcome to send me an invite. It'd be great to pick up some good habits from decent players.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:30 pm

I'll be on in about 45 minutes or so. Jolli! You're always on Netflix! Lol!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Liam you can shoot a mine an opponent drops, it will explode and kill them. I've done that a few times.

Sorry I missed you static, I forgot I had an appointment I almost missed. Got back, and you had been off for 7 minutes
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:56 pm

its cool, I'll be on in like, 20 mins or so.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:52 am

just had my best match. went 9-1. might of gone 10-0 if I had charged the guy with the molotov instead of shooting him with an arrow.

also side note brawler 2 is amazing. gaining health on melee hit makes winning melee fights so much easier. i went at a guy with my bare fists he had a 2x4 and we downed each other. pretty sure we both had full health. plus the fact that your upgraded melee weapons are good for 2 hits instead of 1 is pretty awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:42 am

Good games with Nobody last night. Dude is handy with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:13 am

jolli wrote:

Also doesn't it annoy you when you're watching a commentator and he's running around all the freaking time and not sticking to teammates (tripleWreck, whiteboy, Euginidas etc)
Its like they don't understand the basic functions of the game and how it is supposed to be played. Its not Uncharted or call of duty damn it.

Or they know the opposing team isn't going all out to win because most of them are off their friend-list... [/CYNICAL] Laughing 
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:50 am

So stoked.
Isn't it great when you get thrown into a team with someone whose willing to work with you properly?
While our other two teammate were running around being cannon fodder, myself and another staked out a house in Bill's town together.
We aided each other in covering exits and healing each other when we were down.
Ended up going 10-3 on my 3rd day of playing.
Love the way the multiplayer gets you hooked.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:39 am

Static! I'm also doing a lot of stuff.. while watching weeds... Important stuff... or I'm away!
And if I didn't respond now its because I'm at a dinner party.

In other news I'm probably f****, my clan was doing so well 87 members and then I get into 4 bad games, quit two of them, lost the other two. All of my people are either sick or hungry, and I got to get what... 12 games so that I have sufficient food, yeah right...
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

jolli use crafter 2/3 and healing 2/3. giving gifts and healing is a really good way to get parts. its what I do toewards the end when i have a big group and I really need the supplies. also mark everyone.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:24 am

Sorry I haven't be on lately, guys. I haven't had the motivation to just get up and play the Multiplayer, and when I do get it nobody (no pun : P) is on. Been trying to get the collectibles in SP before I hit up Survivor difficulty.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Any one else having issues connecting to the server ?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 pm

I really hope I don't lose all my clan and have to restart all over again, I am at week 6 and I have overused my "no. of owns" task due to not knowing exactly how the system worked. What do you guys recommend I save, in terms of tasks/objectives, for these 100% events ?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:14 pm

TH€ heal your team mates is by far the easiest one to get. Even at its highest level I was able to easily get it done in 1 match.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Though if you don't care about getting lots of survivors and are just doing it for the trophies then only do the 1st tier, let them kill most of your survivors so that you can easily get enough supplies to support your clan
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Real sorry about this triple post, but I am on my phone and....PATCH NOTES!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some real good stuff in there. 2nd level of explosion is there now, fixed connection issues, getting disconnected aside from kicked or leaving via menu doesn't advance you forward a day (thank Fing god!) and solo playlists for both modes!
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:37 pm

So, the trophies in this game are pretty damn glitchy... I got my "Scavenger" trophy (find all collectables) before I even found all the Firefly Pendants. Thinking 
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't think you need the firefly pendants for that trophy. It has its own. It probably considers collectibles a sub set of things. Doesn't mean its glitchy.
Back to top Go down

The Last of Us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: