Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:34 am

What a shit day !!
I started a new game thought I'd go the complete opposite of my
Level 56 nord.so I stared with a high elf then saved over my nord what a dick I am
I should have know the rest of the day was gunna turn our shit after that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:40 am

There are some times 3 autio save files check under "Load" on the main menu the nord could still be there possibly/hopefully?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:45 am

Nope I had thought of that .. I turned off most auto saves to stop lag .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:50 am

Dang. I did that the other night, with Fallout, not as bad as yours but when I got killed and realised I had turned it off and hadn't saved in hours I pretty much just turned everything off and went to bed. You must be greatly pissed.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:02 am

Pissed is not the word since I quit a 60hour play through that I did not like How I had set up my character To play as a nord!! O well looks like I'll have a shit load of time on my hands now anyway!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:30 pm

That happened to me but it was not as bad. I got this game last Christmas and when I came back from holiday, after a few days I was 20 hours in on my first character, however I had all the auto saves on and my neighbors started their own save file and their auto saves overwrote my hard save Sad . Now I have all auto saving turned off and hard save into 3 files Smile
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:11 pm

I don't know what system you play on, but Autosaves can't overwrite hard saves on PS3. Only other autosaves.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Jmw566 wrote:
I don't know what system you play on, but Autosaves can't overwrite hard saves on PS3. Only other autosaves.

Well it happened to me on ps3
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:31 pm

It can't.
scratch
Whoever was playing it besides you must have saved over the file or deleted it. It could also have become corrupted, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:42 am

In my case it was all my fault I saved over it
I was not concentrating and bang overwritten
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:13 am

I've done that myself once or twice. In Oblivion and in Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:29 am

I know what happened, my neighbors hard saved into new files every time and it overwrote -_- .

Started up a new character last night, will continue him after exams. An evil-looking high elf called "Trout Lord" . Going hard-core mage for this character and at lvl 3 with him, wearing robes increasing magika regen and using a selection of destruction spells, got a few perks in destruction and all upgrades into magika so far, need to be careful not to let him be too weak on health though....
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:08 am

I'd create a dummy account for any visitors too No
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:34 am

Strun Bah Qo
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Cool quest map.

Here's a link to the place I got it from.
Top comment there contains other formats for it so that you can print it out or view it better. Thought I'd share since it seems pretty handy.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:23 pm

I went to the UESPWiki for all my Elder Scrolls needs.

Skyrim has a lot of quests...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:35 am

I kinda wanna put that on my wall as a poster.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:18 am

Dawnguard Trailer!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:05 am

So vampires and a dragon that goes under water?
I had no sound going.
Also does this mean they fixed the bugs?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:46 am

More probably it means there will be many, many all new bugs. Rolling Eyes

But it does look like they've added in a bunch of new stuff that people wanted. Crossbows, Vampire transformation, Ability to feed during combat. Still has diverging storylines, it would appear.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:44 pm

I reckon it's looks awesome, hopefully there's more new outdoor environments.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Screw Bethesda ! I'll never preorder any of their games again EVER !!! and I'll encourage others not to do the same because they will only take it in the shorts when it comes to DLC. I paid full price for my PS3 version of Skyrim,just like Xbox gamers did. I won't buy the DLC at full price either. Im really angry about this, Its like paying the same fare but having to ride on the back of the bus. EFF them.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Lol rrwatch, let the Xbox kids "test it" and when all the problems are sorted, let's hope PS3 will also get it. My OH says that they have said both platforms will get it. Shrug I can wait, I have loads of things to do first anyway. And if not, well, this game has really made my money worth. I think it works at less than 5p per hour in my house.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:51 pm

This is a Microsoft call, not purely Bethesda's. M$ pulls this crap as a condition on allowing any franchise they expect to sell big with large DLCs. The demand in their contract that they get timed exclusivity (usually one month). Bethesda has the choice of either saying no and losing out on roughly a third of their sales, or agreeing (speculation>) and probably getting a larger cut of the DLC profits.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 12 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Looks good. I hope vampire transformations are more useful than the worthless werewolf one.
Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top