Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 am

Well I do know myself that I won't be buying any Bethesda games released on the PS3 anymore myself.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 am

well with any luck there wont even be time for bethesda to release another title this gen.

also anyone watch up at noon? they had a great clip regarding how dawnguard looks on the ps3. it starts at about 2 37 in this vid

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 am

LOL!
It's funny cause it's true. Neutral

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Next DLC announced.

Hearthfire.
Quote :
With Skyrim’s newest game add-on, Hearthfire, you can purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to transform quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.

Hearthfire releases on Xbox LIVE next week (September 4th) for 400 Microsoft Points.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Next DLC announced.

Hearthfire.
Quote :
With Skyrim’s newest game add-on, Hearthfire, you can purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to transform quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.

Hearthfire releases on Xbox LIVE next week (September 4th) for 400 Microsoft Points.

ya i saw this too. What a load of HORSE.

f***ed PS3 big time
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Well, unless it goes the route of Oblivion, this all will get here...eventually. I'm not happy about it in particular myself. I'm pretty much ignoring it until they release a GotY, which I'll wait to buy used. Just passed this along since I figured others might want to know.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Well... the whole Xbox before Ps3 makes sense as a business stand point. That doesn't bother me.

Yes they never gave a definite "Release date for Ps3" i know. Then they do a "it's not good on Ps3, we'll probably never fix this" Came out.

and They're all ready to put out another Xbox DLC. "In my eyes" i see it as a, you know what, lets just forget about PS3 community for now.

That's what hurts me
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 pm

the dlc itself is rather lame. no new quests. just build a house. and own children.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 pm

It's not the quality, it's the principle. Regardless of whether or not it's any good, no one wants to be treated second rate. It's done for business reasons, and we all get that. But it doesn't change how it makes PS3 users feel they're being treated.
If they keep it up, they will lose the audience. Neutral
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:42 pm

you know it doesnt matter how ps3 user feel if it never comes to the ps3 right?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:07 pm

The fact that it doesn't come to PS3 is of great importance to how a PS3 player feels. And that matters because it helps determine whether or not PS3 users buy any of their future products.
If that doesn't matter to them, then I guess the point's moot.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
The fact that it doesn't come to PS3 is of great importance to how a PS3 player feels. And that matters because it helps determine whether or not PS3 users buy any of their future products.
If that doesn't matter to them, then I guess the point's moot.
^^ perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm

It's pretty disgusting how Bethesda would even THINK of releasing another DLC before they even give the first one to the PS3 users who they have majorly pissed off since release. Broken game for many at launch, still give xbox patches first, finally sends a fix out 4 months later and then forgets about even telling us what's happening with our DLC. Yes, I'm really pissed off now Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Linked to from The Elder Scrolls' Facebook page.

For those who just can't commit to clicking a link, it's a post in the Bethesda Softworks Dawnguard Forums by an Admin:

Quote :
Earlier in the month, we provided an update on Dawnguard's status for PS3.

It's been a few weeks, and we wanted to make sure everyone knows where we're at with Dawnguard. Skyrim is a massive and dynamic game that requires a lot of resources, and things get much more complex when you're talking about sizable content like Dawnguard. We have tried a number of things, but none of them solve the issue enough to make Dawnguard good for everyone. The PS3 is a powerful system, and we're working hard to deliver the content you guys want. Dawnguard is obviously not the only DLC we’ve been working on either, so the issues of adding content get even more complicated. This is not a problem we’re positive we can solve, but we are working together with Sony to try to bring you this content.

We wish we had a more definitive answer right now. We understand the frustration when the same content is not available on all platforms. When we have an update, we will certainly let you know. We deeply appreciate all the time and support you have given us, and we’ll keep doing our best to return that.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 am

I'm happy that they actually updated us on what's happening but it has been 2 months and new dlc is coming out in less than a week for xbox.....
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 am

PS3 isn't getting anything.

I'm done Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:10 am

Yeah .Feck you Bethesda !!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 am

Think I might just get an xbox for certain games.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 am

Looks like ms didn't even need to spend the money for exclusive content. Bethesda can just fail on it all together
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:34 am

Eh. What can you do, architecture on both systems is different. When you Multi plat there are going to be issues and clashes. Still pisses me off though. \_(o,o)_/
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 pm

But you would think after 6 years they would've worked it all out wouldn't you ?. Yes PS3 may be harder to code for but I think the issue here is that Bethesda didn't put enough time into it, i.e they were lazy and now look whats happened, buggy game and no dlc.

No other dev has had this many issues with making a PS3 game so sorry Bethesda but this time it is your fault. Fallout 3 and now this. You really need to apologize to PS3 owners, knuckle down, and give us the treatment we deserve because if this happens again, I can see a large number of your customers boycotting your games.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 pm

According to up at noon the new dlc is out on 360 now, and ps3 players can play it when they buy a Xbox 360 Smile
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:11 pm

That...that was very nearly a joke. Shocked

Also,
Angry :angry:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:59 pm

nobody wrote:
According to up at noon the new dlc is out on 360 now, and ps3 players can play it when they buy a Xbox 360 Smile
i see what you did there! Mad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:05 am

nobody wrote:

I larfed.

Laughing

I was wondering, in order to update a game and download DLC do you need to have an Xbox Live Account?
Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top