Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 pm

I cycled round my scorestreaks once yesterday: UAV, Hunter Killer, Hellstorm, UAV, Hunter Killer, Hellstorm, so that must have been a good streak. I think I need to start equipping the higher value score streaks as my experience is that once you do you somehow start getting longer kill streaks.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Power of confidence I guess. Works that way for me as well. I'm not getting swarms or anything, but sentry guns aren't out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Yeah, I stick to my care package, hellstorm missile, and hunter killer drone (as of late for this one), I know I won't get any of the higher up ones and I'm going to get overambitious and try to get one of them
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Just pristieged....instant regreat

The main score streaks I'm using right now are uav , hellstorm, sentry gun. It seems to work really well and a few times I have even had 2 or more sentrys up at a time
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:49 am

I love taking out sentry guns. When I first started playing I thought they were invincible but at the weekend I perfected the art of the long-range EMP grenade. I took a couple of them out while the guy was setting them up before they got even a single kill. Very Happy= :D I also took one out with two clips from the KAP 40. My new hobby is killing Sentry guns and Guardians within 30 seconds of them appearing.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:25 am

You're just mean Eat. Black Hat through a wall works well too. I always keep a class with that equipped to handle scorestreaks.
I love the occasional game when people just keep getting killed and forget to destroy it. I've had a couple games on Nuketown where I put it on the ledge by the window and mauled people for the entire round.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:05 pm

In melt down I put two in the back corners right outside of the exits from the core room....no one new what hit them lol.

Might be on tonight for a few games shoot me a invite if you guys want to tag up
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 am

Almost all of my classes have EMP grenades on them, I rarely use grenades so they are the ones that I find the most benefit to have on my classes, it is plenty of fun just throwing them into point B on domination and destroying a tac insert, claymore/C4, shock charge, a guardian or two, and a sentry gun or two
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 am

I made a Ni No Kuni Emblem which I'm really happy with :3
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 pm

well I'll need to see this at some point now won't I!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 pm

I post it on here if Call Of Duty Elite ever worked...
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:45 am

Anyone else having lag trouble with this since the patch the other day?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 am

Nope. Seems to be working fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:54 am

Thinking ok my mate is having the same prob he lives in the same town
Maybe a local thing then.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:01 am

In other news, I think I'm addicted to the FAL. Even when I go 4 for 10 with it, the 17 for 6 games keep me coming back for more. Tried Select Fire, but it's too slow. When I remember to spam R1 I get faster shooting speed and with less recoil than Select Fire can give. Heading towards prestiging it for the second time. Very Happy= :D Yemen is a map made for the FAL.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:33 am

Really? Yemen? I always switch to SMG for that map.. Too many doorways and corners for me, I get a lot of surprise spray'n'pray hip fire kills on that one. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 am

I tend to stay at the top end of the map (the market stall end) with the odd bit of camping in the downstairs of the fruit and veg shop. The distances in those locations are perfect for the FAL. Downstairs in the fruit shop you can pick off people as they run down the wooden boards to the back door and you can also pick off the sniper in the infamous sniper house opposite and on the sniping ledge at the front of the building you get to through the back door by the market stall. Those three angles alone have given me a few Bloodthirsty medals. Then, patrolling the market end gives you good lines down to the fountain on the left and down the long street on the right inlcuding into that other sniper favourite at the bottom of that cobbled street.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:23 am

Its true, I've gotten either 1 or 2 of my 9 Merciless medals using the FAL on Yemen, I just enjoy the M27, SMR, M8A1, and AN-94 too much to consider using the FAL.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 am

Is anyone looking forward to the new map pack, getting kinda sick of the vanilla ones, I have to say.

In other news, I'm thinking of doing the fresh start when I hit my next prestige, I really want that earaser title...
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 am

I'm thinking of getting the map pack. First COD maps I will ever have bought. I don't think there will be one, but what I really miss is a nice large map.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Same here, I love most of the BO1 map packs, because of the sheer size of the maps... I just really want to play around with the Peacekeeper.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 pm

I got Season Pass yesterday, hopefully it'll be worth the investment ($50 for someone with no job is no small amount). As for the maps, I would like a large map with places for snipers where they aren't worried about getting hit from 3 different ways, I would enjoy thinking tactically to get rid of them from time to time.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:01 am

I wish it was $50 here. I think the UK price is £42, or $64.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 am

Really? That is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Meanwhile in NZ.......Season Pass = $100NZ which is $84 US, another rip off Sad
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top