Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 pm

My goodness, talk about getting shitted on, Mitch
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:23 am

I unlocked the AN94 last night. Wow, that thing is a beast! Don't know how I missed it last time round. I prestiged again and decided to make the AN94 my permanent unlock and plan to make it my main gun for this prestige. For some reason it gives more headshots than other guns.

How many other people tend to run 1-gun classes using the other loadout slots for extra perks or gun attachments? I'm finding I have no need for a secondary weapon.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 am

Yeh eatt all my classes have only primary with 3 attachments
Or 2xperk 1 and 2xperk 3
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:18 pm

It varies for me, I like to rock some classes, like my M8A1 class, with overkill and the remington as my secondary, good for those close quarter situations where the dude with the annoying submachine gun is charging into the room, moving too quickly for your aim/trigger finger to keep up, so I can just pop them with it. I have a couple of classes with launchers on them ('almost' done with getting gold camo on the RPG, which is my last one), once I'm done with it I'll be rocking the FHJ on at least one class. On some classes I rock double perks as well as a secondary launcher. I also have one class for knifing only because I still need the 5 bloodthirsties to get skull camo and then I have a gold knife. Not sure what I'll go after after I get the gold knife and diamond camo launchers, either sniper rifles or shotguns.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm

The AN94 is a headshot machine.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:25 pm

I didn't find that to be the case, I found that the Target Finder turns ANYTHING into a headshot machine.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Target finder is camper killer.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 am

Hmmm, maybe it's the Target Finder, but I still get more headshots with the AN94 + TF than I do with any other weapon.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 am

To be honest I HATE the Target Finder, in my opinion its for f**** who can't hit someone without that nice little sight essentially screaming to them "you're right over the guys head, PRESS THE R1 BUTTON ALREADY!!!!!" I haven't used it since I got the callsign thing (500 kills with it) and its probably going to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:09 am

You do know there's a perk that counters that right!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 am

Is anyone else having connection issues with the games?

Me has great connection for a few games then it goes red bar even though its still an australian connection. It seems that if me goes out of game and then goes back to the main start up menu then go back to multiplayer it fixes but why is it doing that
?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:11 am

I just got the KSG gold.

Now to grind the Executioner to gold!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Bacon wrote:
You do know there's a perk that counters that right!

It actually doesn't, all it does is take the hexagon off of you, it still bleeps red when its over your body
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Dingo wrote:
Is anyone else having connection issues with the games?

Me has great connection for a few games then it goes red bar even though its still an australian connection. It seems that if me goes out of game and then goes back to the main start up menu then go back to multiplayer it fixes but why is it doing that
?

Iv had trouble since the last patch idk why but
Since then I get in a game ok but bounce from 1 bar to 3 bars.
It had to be a blops 2 problem coz I can play mw2 and 3 fine!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Just finished the Headshot challenge for the Executioner... This is even more difficult than getting the 1887 in gold...

I miss that gun.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:54 pm

i was lagging really bad today and last night i was having issues staying connected to every one, a few times i was booted from the party
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 am

Ok this game is annoying me badly now.

1. Me can play 1 game with full bar connection then the next game will drop to 2 bars then 1 bar.

2. It will randomly kill off me net long enough for it to D/C me from everything BUT if me not playing a game it will stay on without any issue. It only does this on this game as me tested other games without any issue.

3. The fact the search preference does not keep it within the confinement of me region and places me in Euro games even though me has changed it to Best settings.

All these issues have started up from the latest update and me is yet to see any reply to people asking Q's on the COD forum with similar issues.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 am

Yeh Dingo I did my own testing today as well
I played mw2 with no problem then mw3 with no problem
Joined a game of bl2 in the US no problem
But as soon as I play blops 2 all go to crap.
Get in a game fine but start warping around the place then get DC as well.
All since the patch!
And when I press select to see hiw many bars I have I see lots of people going from 1-4 bars like me maybe the patch affected the AU in dome way?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:20 am

Me might as well go back to BL2 till this issue is fixed as me don't want to get stressed over something that me cant fixed. Also on a side noteme net sits on 2.5mbs+ 24/7 so it aint a bad connection issue for me.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:36 am

Yeh I think mines is 2.14mbps so not bad.
It just has to be somthing about that last patch.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

Must be localised to you as I've spotted no difference in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

@Dingo i just did a little bit of looking around and it seems to be a problem for quite a few people.i could not find anything about what they think the problem is or how there gunna fix it
but defiantly people having the same thing happen to them as we are.
i saw i guy had spoke to someone about it and they sed they wer working on a fix but he
did not give a source so we will just have to wait and see i guess Sad
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 am

I saw two ass hat boosters last night in the below decks corridor on Hijacked. The final killcam even showed their boosting in slow motion! I enjoyed reporting them. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 am

When you say your net is X.XX mb/s, are you referring to download? Or is that also your upload speed?

eattheword wrote:
I unlocked the AN94 last night. Wow, that thing is a beast! For some reason it gives more headshots than other guns.
eattheword wrote:
The AN94 is a headshot machine.

It's Russian. This is to be expected. cheers

Really though, that gun is great in just about every game I've used it in. It was my headshot cannon in MAG. Razz
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 am

I fooled around the SVU last night. Why do I feel dirty every time I use a sniper rifle to kill someone?
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top