Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 am

The suspenders on your ghillie suit? Razz
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 am

The Last Ninja wrote:
When you say your net is X.XX mb/s, are you referring to download? Or is that also your upload speed?

eattheword wrote:
I unlocked the AN94 last night. Wow, that thing is a beast! For some reason it gives more headshots than other guns.
eattheword wrote:
The AN94 is a headshot machine.

It's Russian. This is to be expected. cheers

Really though, that gun is great in just about every game I've used it in. It was my headshot cannon in MAG. Razz

It was down load can't remember up load.

Side not the mw2 disk trick worked for me after about 20 tries so I actully hit some games in with Dingo!!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 am

eattheword wrote:
I saw two ass hat boosters last night in the below decks corridor on Hijacked. The final killcam even showed their boosting in slow motion! I enjoyed reporting them. Very Happy= :D

wtf does boosting mean?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 am

Two players on opposing teams meet up at a predetermined location on the map and take turns killing each other in order to boost their ranks, kill streaks or K/D Ratio.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 am

Not sure whats so bad about that, takes two people out of the match that could prove to be stupid annoyances otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 am

It can create an unfair advantage in that someone gets kill streaks that aren't properly earned.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 am

Loved killing people tonight with the assault shield. "F OFF" "WTF" "Thats bull.." there were more lovely vocals in the yelling at me when they died lol.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Most people with the assault shield forget that unless they crouch they can still be killed by shooting at their ankles. I love doing that.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Lod wrote:
It can create an unfair advantage in that someone gets kill streaks that aren't properly earned.

Now THAT I have a problem with. I hate people who use the assault shield, like today, someone decided to stand in front of my view with an effing assault shield while I was a sniper, I had another sniper in my sight but because the assault blocked it the bullet didn't go, pissed the shit out of me. I can't aim for people's feet because I always aim for their torso/head because thats what you're supposed to do........
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:24 pm

I finally got the SWAT gold.

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm

I can't use the SWAT on burst fire anymore, it just feels too weird, but at the same time I can't have the gun on full auto without firing in like 4-6 rounds bursts, kind of a problem for me that for some reason I don't care enough to fix, maybe its because once I get my K/D to be at least 1.00/1.01 with it I'm never using it again.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww yiss... and it only took way to long.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 am

My goodness, the Peacekeeper is one good gun, it is slowly creeping up there to become one of my favorites in this game
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:49 pm

It's pretty good. Ran into a couple of gold camos already. That is nuts. What's everyone think of the maps? I always hate the the unfamiliarity of new maps, but they're not bad. Grind has a decent mix of spots for snipers and run and gun.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:27 am

Don't have the maps don't plan on getting them!
Can the gun (peacemaker) be used out side of DLC maps?
Don't like that people can by weapons!
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:58 am

Dingo wrote:
Me might as well go back to BL2 till this issue is fixed as me don't want to get stressed over something that me cant fixed. Also on a side noteme net sits on 2.5mbs+ 24/7 so it aint a bad connection issue for me.

Bacon wrote:
Yeh I think mines is 2.14mbps so not bad.
It just has to be somthing about that last patch.

Bacon wrote:
The Last Ninja wrote:
When you say your net is X.XX mb/s, are you referring to download? Or is that also your upload speed?

It was down load can't remember up load.

Download itself doesn't mean much. Upload speed is a bit more important than download. Even more important than either of those is your ping/latency to the hosting IP address/server/player. Unfortunately, most console games do not display ping in ms as they should. Packet loss and jitter are other important factors.

On top of all that, you also have to take into consideration the connection quality of the hosting IP.

If I'm connected to an IP address in Germany, it won't matter how good my connection to an IP address in Oregon is. I might have a ping of ~50ms to an IP address in California, but I'll likely have a ping of >250ms to an IP address in Australia.

This should help you get an idea of your ping/jitter/packet loss to certain regions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 am

Bacon wrote:

Unfortunately, no, but MAG did the same thing. Not really complaining, its a GREAT gun but there are plenty of other guns that match it.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 am

Vrals597 wrote:
Bacon wrote:

Unfortunately, no, but MAG did the same thing. Not really complaining, its a GREAT gun but there are plenty of other guns that match it.

Huh? I was able to use the Heavy+ armor from the Interdiction mission pack as well as the weapons from the Escalation mission pack in every mode and map.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Ok? That was the last game, this is different, my friend doesn't have the pack on the xbox and I'm pretty sure that he can't use the gun.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:27 am

Vrals597 wrote:
Ok? That was the last game, this is different, my friend doesn't have the pack on the xbox and I'm pretty sure that he can't use the gun.

Thinking

Was MAG in your last post a typo?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 am

Vrals597 wrote:
Bacon wrote:

Ya, it can be used in any map.. If someone drops one then you can pick it up too, but it's not available in a loadout if you don't have the map pack. Wink

Double weapon XP meant I had it prestiged after a few hours play.. Awesome gun, I'm betting this one gets a nerf in the next patch, for sure. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 am

Me has to say GGs to those who me played with on the weekend and sorry for busting out Mingos Love Gun.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 am

The Last Ninja wrote:
Vrals597 wrote:

Thinking

Was MAG in your last post a typo?

Oh, must have been some confusion on both of our parts. When I mentioned MAG I was referring to how they allowed people to buy guns with a DLC. I couldn't have any of the DLC content in my loadouts without having the DLC.

Leo, I had the Peacekeeper on its 2nd prestige, max level, gold within maybe 8-10 hours of gameplay, it was too easy. Only need like 3 more bloodthirsties with the MP7 before I get that golded out as well. Just need to get a triple kill with the RPG before I get diamond camos for the launchers. Maybe I play this game too much but at the same time it feels WAY too easy to level up, already on 9th prestige...........
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 am

I don't get the love of the Peacemaker; I get better results with the Vector. Maybe I just haven't used it enough. What attachments do you recommend for it? I tried the rapid fire in the custom bot-mode games but that gave it far too much kick.

Was it double weapon XP at the weekend? I didn't notice my weapons levelling up any faster. scratch
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:02 am

eattheword wrote:
I don't get the love of the Peacemaker; I get better results with the Vector. Maybe I just haven't used it enough. What attachments do you recommend for it? I tried the rapid fire in the custom bot-mode games but that gave it far too much kick.

Was it double weapon XP at the weekend? I didn't notice my weapons levelling up any faster. scratch

The attachments that I like to rock with it are grip, quickdraw, and FMJ. I treat more like an assault rifle than a submachine gun. The way I read it it was double weapon xp for the Peacekeeper ONLY, got me my mastery for it within like 8 hrs of gametime. However, I was leveling up the MP7 way too easily, was getting like 2-3 levels a game at the lower levels and like 1 1/2- 1 3/4 levels at the later levels per match, just didn't add up but oh well, I'll take it.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top