Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:37 pm

I was playing a game of dom this afternoon and 13 mins into the battle the clan of 6 that was in my party kicked one guy in the squad so their clan mate could join and then they kicked me, no doubt so another clan mate could join, hate it when people abuse the kick option like that, if you want to play with your buddies wait until they get on, you can all leave the game, or tell them to wait!
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:56 pm

I hate it when people do that to. Usually doesn't happen on SVER much, though. What really sucks, is when a bunch of foreigners are vtk'ing you and you have no idea why cause they don't speak ENGLISH. HOW HARD IS IT TO FIT REGIONAL MATCHMAKING INTO A GAME'S DEFAULT MATCHMAKING. I DON'T WANT TO KEEP EDITING MY SETTINGS SO I DON'T PLAY WITH PEOPLE IN EUROPE
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:20 pm

when it comes to tking most of mine are do to the fact that the retards walk right in front of me while shooting and so I sometimes put like 1-3 bullets in them before realizing and stop shooting, the other player can keep shooting because that means they have two targets lined up right behind the other and when they have a MG I'm basically guaranteed to kill them
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:10 pm

yeah, most of my tk's are from idiots walking in my way as well. Can't wait to join you on SVER, vrals
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:15 pm

oh totally, we can own everybody again, just out of curiosity, do you know any guys in the clan Community of Filth? Just wondering because I don't remember ever playing with any of them before I joined the clan, I have to say I LOVE the PSNs of some of the people who play of SVER
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:55 pm

lol I love Sabo so much. Playing on Darien, and headed over to C cause we were gonna get it. The next thing I know, i hear a sniper going off. And he's trying to get people at A or B from where he is. So, I walk over to him and go "Oh yeah, that's right. You're keepin ' 'em all back. Just keep shooting at 'em." And he does, for the next 5 mins before we get A and B. I pull out my pistol and tell him, "Ok, now shoot everyone. Only thing is, I'm on the other team." His reaction? Panic knife. He gets me and no death, so I shoot him in the head with the pistol and you hear him going "OMG KNIFE IF SUPPOSED TO BE INSTA KILL. THIS GAME SUCKS I'M GOING BACK TO BLACK OPS!!!11!" I love noobs
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 886746

I'm currently saving up for SVER's 9500 sniper rifle, will come in handy for defense/if I feel like camping on dom maps, like Valor's, Raven's/SVER's don't really work out too well for me lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah, its really awesome the AGVK. Especially for shooting down them paratroopers
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

I loved using the .50 cal on Raven, if someone was in your sights it was basically guaranteed a one shot, one kill, did you by any chance vet to SVER?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Yeah, i did just today. I tried to invite you, but you wouldn't come. lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

lol I didn't get any invite messages, sorry, maybe sometime this weekend? annihilate everybody on dom? lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:22 am

sure lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

whats your rank now? I'm at like 36, debating selling my Treated Ballistic Mesh armor, give me more C to use, wish there wasn't a max but oh well
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm 24 I think. The Vipera is so unusable compared to the other factions SMGS. You either headshot them, or you're not going to kill them in a one on one. Might get better once I get my MS and SJ back
Cool
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Didn't you sell your ps3?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Almost did. Was going to, but PSN came back on the day before I was going to.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

No problem, just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:18 pm

I love Sniping with the T1 snipers. So awesome
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:04 pm

lol I only use the non-DLC weapons, haven't bought any of the DLCs lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:19 pm

DLC
Escalation: Get for Tamsen and the sprayer noob Noobtha and 31 CISAMASPRAYEr
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:14 pm

The lag that has been happening due to the Japanese playing is unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:29 pm

I've decided to go back to U2 after I get my guy to 60 on SVER, need to get back into Uncharted mode for the U3 beta
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:10 am

Man was SVER getting steamrolled by Valor yesterday!! We unlocked A&B on domo in less than 5 minutes! That's what I like to see, keep it up and maybe we can get ONE contract. but hey one SVER contract (esp. on domo) is better than anything!

and lol@japanese lag
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:17 am

we were getting steamrolled by Valor this morning as well, doesn't help when there is little to no team work/fragos going up lol
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 35 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:32 am

I was defending on Raven sabo yesterday against SVER, and after redlining the living s*** out of them it seemed like most of them rage quitted.. lolsver

it's great when you find a squad on Valor where even half the people have mics and listen

i dont know if i want to vet over to SVER or stay on Valor, last time I was on sver was when the game came out. No clue why I never went back, probably because of how good it feels to whoop their asses when it does happen
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top