Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:36 am

I was so proud when I got my streaker medal, even though it was a little bit scrubby ^^;
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:42 am

Lol I got mine using an ATAC 2000, a P-200t, and a repair kit, used the bunker for health regen and resupply, ATAC has suppressor, default foregrip, and optical sight on it, pretty proud of myself getting it that way, thought I would need to be a bunker turret scrub to get it lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:11 am

i got mine on SVER camping in Sabo when they were parachuting in and sniping with the bolt action sniper so it was usually one shot except on heavy armor and heavy armor+ super saiyans.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Lol nice, I remember getting mine the noobiest way possibly, sitting in a turret in Domination back when no one knew where to go and what to do and I just mowed them down the whole match on Valor. Although it was my second trophy which I got for MAG after the 3-1kd game one which I was proud of.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:41 pm

For some unknown reason I had a sudden resurgence interest in mag. It's been some time since I played mag but during the PSN outage I wanted to play mag again and when it came back up I was around rank 40ish and now I'm rank 60 in raven ( I want the character slots now Razz )
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:57 am

nice, I'm rank 51 on Raven myself, once I hit 60 I'm going to vet up and head back to SVER, get games in more quickly, their stuff looks cooler than everybody else's, and they didn't piss me off as much as Raven lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:43 am

lol, you need to be 70 to vet now.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:55 am

Really? Well that sucks, guess I need to get 19 lvls instead of 9, hope I can take it lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:32 pm

60-70=1-60 all over again
luckily I'm 65 right now. Just play dom during your happy hour, and if you get good numbers, you should get 3k xp. You should level up at least once when you play in 60-70
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

I played a fair amount of dom today, went from 51-58
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:12 pm

I'm so pissed right now. Raven players are such morons ass screws. So, I'm planting on a sensor array cause I still need the ribbon for the trophy. Some ass f*** tk's me and plants and doesn't revive me. I still got the ribbon after because they kept repairing it and stuff, but I made sure to tk him a bunch. He messaged me going "U MAD? LOLOLOL" he's just a complete Feck head
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:24 pm

players like that are just ridiculous, I don't even bother tking people for ANY reason, if they beat me to the thing I turn around and cover their backs while they plant whatever it is they're planting, if you don't have someone covering your back you are at a much greater chance of getting killed, if someone ever does that to me I just hope that the other team shows up and kills them, hopefully teaches them a lesson lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:47 pm

lol yeah.
btw, I think me and my friend were annoying you with our awesome randomness. lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:48 pm

lol you weren't but why do you think that?

btw whoever that guy was who kept starting a kick for your friend was just something, its not like you need much of a leader to tell you where to go with a frago, the games basically gives it to you lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:17 pm

because you left without telling us lol.

Yeah, I hate retards like that on raven.
Anways, level 70, gonna wait for my friend to be 60, then he's gonna delete his char, and then restart on SVER.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:19 pm

oh yeah, sorry, I had to go do hw, I didn't any yesterday and I need to play catch up in some classes since I was out of school on tuesday, still have to do a fair amount of it lol

I sort of wish the game would tell us who wanted to kick us, at least after the game was done, might cause a ton of hate mail but some of the people in this game kick other people for the dumbest reasons, if they knew that the player who they were kicking could actually see who was doing it they might not act so tough since they aren't hiding behind anonymity

I'm like 60/61 so with luck I can be 70 by June and then stick with SVER forever lol

Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm

If you're 60, just delete and move to SVER, its way better than trudging through 60-70. Plus, you get a fresh new start, so the negative KD of the beginning is reset and you know whats happening all the time.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

fair point, think I'll do that, I do sort of see where you are coming from, have the trophy for getting to 60 but at the same time I don't like the fresh start, oh well I can do whatever I want, I'll get the happy hour bonus the second I get home from school tomorrow so I can make my decision then lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm

I might as well just delete my guy and start over, don't know how long the Law of Impermanence will work for me lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:45 pm

lolol. Yeah, I would delete and start over.
Its so fun ninjaing everything in the back of the aqui maps when we're attacking. In a good game, that's how I'll get all my points, just ninjaing their sensors and stuff. Might take down the AA every once in awhile too.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:49 pm

to be honest with I like to do a nice little blitzkrieg tactic in every game mode, particularly in dom, just take out all of their stuff quickly so you can spend the rest of the game going on a camp fest (if our team is too good, in which case I get bored easily) or in a total back and forth battle (if teams are relatively even, in which case I get very into the game because it lets me try all kinds of different strategies to see which ones work the best, particularly when it comes to chucking grenades into groups full of enemies, how I got my 40-30 game today, was proud of myself for that one lol)
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:34 am

yeah, dom is pretty fun for blowing all their stuff up, unless you got some ninja following you like a dick. lol

BTW, never though I'd be in a ggamdori vid Very Happy= :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm the platoon leader
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:46 am

Nice, I'm at school atm but I'll watch it the first chance I get, went SVER this morning, can't wait to ditch this iron sight for a reflex sight
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 34 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:12 am

yeah, the friggin iron sights suck on most SVER guns. AG-94 was pretty good with iron sights, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top