Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:13 am

Well guys, I haven't checked yet today, but the last I did I still can not access the clan options at bungie.
I'm guessing this is a known issue and I'm hoping it's being worked on. I didn't get any reply in the topic I made in the help forums so.... Shrug
This means I can't promote people. So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you will be stuck in beginner until I can get in there. But as soon as I can I will bump you up to member.
Monkey will be swapped with Cel as admin of the clan.

I still haven't checked in game if the clan invites work. I'm hoping so.

All the business stuff out I am already grinding away at the new artifact. Started the seasonal event stuff, just havent had much play time. As always I spent waaaay too much time in Gambit.
Alright alright alright
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:01 am

Just promoted him. cheers
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:48 am

Porky wrote:
Just promoted him. cheers
cheers
We're you on pc or mobile? I still couldnt do it either.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:43 am

Thanks porky the chops. I'm glad one of us can still do something. I can sigh in relief just a litle bit
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:41 am

That was on mobile.  Very Happy= :D
Our clan list has shrunk, hopefully that will change once peeps have logged in.

In the grind news, the quest for the new exotic Lorentz Driver catalyst is good for this week in Crucible as momentum control is in the play list, basically 1 hit kills so it's very easy and quick to get the needed 50 guardian kills required. I love the new exotic it's good fun and at the moment everyone in crucible seems to be doing the quest (or at least the ones in my games were), so jump in and get it done yo. Razz

I agree, we must tempt you guys out of gambit more Suspect it is my mission this season to have you at least complete the story and to get you the seal. Both of you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:12 am

Yeah we were just going to do some Gambit last night as there were 4 of us on.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Porky wrote:

In the grind news, the quest for the new exotic Lorentz Driver catalyst is good for this week in Crucible as momentum control is in the play list, basically 1 hit kills so it's very easy and quick to get the needed 50 guardian kills required.

*100 kills. The second quest step also has you kill another 50.
However, no need to rush. Remember, as you level the season pass you get two boosters that, I believe, double and triple the progress you make. So, if you play semi-regularly, then you can probably get it done in like 3 games by the time Momentum rolls around again. Also, step two has the usual season pass exotic "do way too many activities" step, wanting 200 completions of strikes/crucible/gambit. Again, reduced drastically by the boosts later on. And this is going to be a looooong season, so definitely no reason to get in a hurry.

Other stuff to know, the seasonal activity is a bit bugged at the moment. I believe it's on one of the ether rounds, but if you don't kill enough champions before completing the objectives, I've heard it will softlock the round. You complete the objective, but it just refuses to start the next part.
The randomized nature of the event is a very welcome change though. I loved Battlegrounds in Chosen, and Splicer's Override wasn't awful. But they did get super repetitive. Astral Alignment is good times. When not bugged, of course.

The real treat is the activity you launch from the Helm, The Shattered Realm. Really, really looking forward to unlocking more abilities in that one. Great big exploreable area. With at least two other areas also getting added, presumably on a weekly basis. Getting other things out of the way first, but I can't wait to jump back into it and find some more astral anchors. Speaking of which, those things are also all over the EDZ. I found it to be a lot of fun going to hunt them down in parts of the map you don't usually go to.
A few tips on finding them, they are all in the main map areas. No lost sectors, none inside transition zones (little parts of the map between two major areas), though they do seem to love putting them right on the edge of those. There are 5 anchors in Trostland and Sunken Isles (remember to scroll the map way up to the left to find that place), and 4 in most other areas. The only areas without should be Outskirts and Firebase Hades.
For the Shattered Realm, you're not going to find all of them until you complete it at least once and unlock the Barrier Breach ability. Happy Hunting, all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:07 pm

I'm still on the 1st step Mad
Explored the Realm a bit after getting the barrier breach and picked up some noice things. Not too much of a fan of the new activity, it's just a glorified blind well. Haven't done too much on this yet as time is limited but will hit it over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:21 pm

I'll be around Sunday. Maybe we can drag some people through Prophecy for the new guns too.

Oh, Sixer. You might want to know they've reissued the old Dead Orbit scout, Contingency Plan. It's probably not the Distant Relation you'd like, but if you're in the market for a scout, there's worse. We could also try to farm you up a Hung Jury at some point.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:25 pm

Defo monks, will look out for you. Are they trials weapons? Speaking of trials, now they have improved it, we should give it another go.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:39 pm

It won't be active again until Sept 10.  
And while it won't hurt to jump in and try that, I'm also fine to wait and see. Really interested in the matchmaking changes.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Tried and tried for the Hung Jury but still nothing.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:32 pm

Well, we'll farm you one too.
But watch Sixer get one first. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:44 pm

Oh you know that will happen in his 1st try. What a Face
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For the newbies, that's "This Week at Bungie." These typically drop every Thursday, so keep an eye if you want all the latest info.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Well, Gambit is borderline unplayable right now.
The seasonal hunter exotic armor, the Radiant Dance Machines, allow Hunters do dodge six times in rapid succession. Which wouldn't be that much of a problem, but you can equip the Dynamo mod to make every single one of those dodges give a chunk of Super energy when done near enemies. You'll have your super in 20 seconds flat.
And you count as in close proximity to a Hunter when you spawn into the gambit starting area. When they run to the glass and start dodging like crazy, you'll know they're abusing this.

Expect matches to go as follows.
Hunter gets free super.
Hunter uses it to clean up adds and their team gets a ton of motes fast.
Hunter invades and drops a stasis whirlwind on your bank, keeping you from depsiting motes for its duration.
Hunter's team pulls into a massive lead.
Match becomes extremely hard to win before boss gets melted. At least one teammate bails rather than waste their time.

Yeah, those are getting the nerf bat.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Man, the other night we were in Gambit and it was, hands down, the worst game I've played since launch. I know I was still getting use to the controls again after RDO but still, I've never done more poorly.
Last night wasn't that much better tbh. Not really fun atm. Sad And you know how much I love that mode.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:35 pm

So many bugs, so many annoying things as always when Bungo release a new season. Out of the things I collected last night in the thingymajiggy (name escapes me) only 1 counted, can't go back and get them until reset Rolling Eyes
Test it before release at least. And have you seen how much the 30 year thing is? Hooooow many times have we paid for the gally? And they want us to do it again? Or am I completely misreading all this.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Porky wrote:
So many bugs, so many annoying things as always when Bungo release a new season. Out of the things I collected last night in the thingymajiggy (name escapes me) only 1 counted, can't go back and get them until reset Rolling Eyes
Test it before release at least. And have you seen how much the 30 year thing is? Hooooow many times have we paid for the gally? And they want us to do it again? Or am I completely misreading all this.
No ma'am. You're reading it correctly. Its the way I comprehend it. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Think
First Nation
First Nation
Think

Nation Reputation : 13

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:15 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Yeah, those are getting the nerf bat.

Honestly, as often as Dynamo + Distribution combo gets abused, I don't understand why they don't just pull the mods.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Is Hung Jury still available or was it just for last season?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 10:53 pm

Not limited to season, but to every so many weeks. Or at least that was the case last season. I think they said they were just making all the NF specific drops randomly do so now instead, so you could get it from any NF.

I'll be on early as I can tomorrow. I have existing plans beyond noon, so I'll get in as much as I can and keep an eye out for you all.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 1:23 am

No worries Monks. I probably won't be on 'til about 4 or 5 pm. No hurry for it.
We also have a dungeon checkpoint if anyone wants to run it, it' after 1st boss stage.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:55 am

We need to run the NF with ya, Porks.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Destiny - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:47 am

Ran about 6 NF's today, no drop yet.  Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] am on, will look out for you toooo.
Back to top Go down

Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top