Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 8:39 am

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  A8515510

SN Raid Discussion

Eyes up Guardian

This Op will under go many edits I hope. 

-If you are a clan member interested in getting into endgame content, sign up by posting your bungie name here.
-If you are a clan member interested in guiding Raids post your Bungie name here. 

This topic can also be used to discuss mechanics, builds, strategy and the like.
If we get enough of us over here and multiple teams and raids, we may make a topic for each individual raid? Let's see how this goes first. I'm sure most would like to start with VoG?

Guides List

1. Cobalt Monkey#1590
  2. xDIC BRUx#3908

Players List
Porkchopz#2898
Celly_Beans#1549
LocutusOfTeddy#6928
DR_Death_M-D#1854
EyeH8Blueberries#1329

Last edited by SixHousePull on Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
xDICBRUx
New in the Nation
xDICBRUx

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 9:42 am

xDIC BRUx#3908
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 9:46 am

Celly_Beans#1549
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 6:13 am

Porkchopz#2898
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 6:52 pm

Edited OP
@xDICBRUx I stuck you in under the guide list.

Obviously I am in. I guess at this point we are just trying to get 6. I think a lot of our new guys are a bit hesitant to even discuss raids still. Ive tried dropping this link over there a couple times but no takers yet. Im this close to just changing one of the channels over there to read RAID with this link being the first message in it.

I just know these things need to be organised and I'm hoping we can get raid teams HERE where we can.....well.....get organised.
Back to top Go down
LocutusOfTeddy
First Nation
First Nation
LocutusOfTeddy

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 5:18 pm

LocutusOfTeddy#6928. I’ve only completed a few of the older raids…none of the new ones and part of VOG.
Back to top Go down
Mindtrucker
New in the Nation
Mindtrucker

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:17 pm

DR_Death_M-D#1854

Have done no raids. Want to die trying.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 5:12 am

There will be plenty of that I'm sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Think
First Nation
First Nation
Think

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:19 am

I have a couple Last Wish Completions, I've done Levi a few dozen times, but that ones gone. Same with SotP. Never Did SoS or EoW either before they got removed. Haven't finished a VoG run since D1. I know nothing about DSC, but I'm ready to smash these out anytime.

I crave a Vision of Confluence more than I Crave a Vex tbh..
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:11 am

Anyone keeping up with this topic a team is under construction. Infamous Jay is the one to contact. They have three. Couple more willing. I think they plan to start in a few hours
Back to top Go down
EyeH8Blueberries
New in the Nation
EyeH8Blueberries

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:01 pm

EyeH8Blueberries#1329

Haven't done as much VOG as I would have liked but I know the mechanics. And I'm willing to help lower-light players grind up. My artifact is +19 and I'm over 1340. Got my first 1326 drop today.
Back to top Go down
EyeH8Blueberries
New in the Nation
EyeH8Blueberries

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:37 pm

PSA for those not already in the know: You're going to want the Particle Deconstruction mod if you don't already have it and a Cartesian Coordinate legendary fusion rifle. One with Vorpal Weapon will do more DPS than Null Composure. In addition to Vorpal, look for perks that boost charge time and stability. Better stability on a fusion gives you a tighter projectile spread. Trust me, but you can look it up on YouTube if you need further convincing. It melts.
Back to top Go down
EyeH8Blueberries
New in the Nation
EyeH8Blueberries

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 9:20 am

Forgot to mention that Cartesian Coordinate is a world drop that can also be semi-farmed with Banshee or focusing umbral engrams on Worldly Weapons.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Thanks Blueberrie, I just picked the mod up for the dungeon run and made a huge difference to my boss damage.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:26 am

I plus oned his post. Thats the type of helpful posting we like around here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:28 am

+1 Blueberry
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:32 am

Updated the OP
Looking more like a team. I think we will have a better chance of getting one going here in this place where we can plan better. I know zombie and think are also in.

Eveyones just so hit and miss at Bungie

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 1:07 pm

So lets dooo thisss bounce
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:46 am

I should be free next Monday.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 8:14 pm

We have a team going in Sunday. I'll hit this thread if we need player swaps
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 1:51 pm

I can't commit to this now, so I have jumped out the fireteam, hope you get a replacement.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:44 pm

Idk if anyone who posted here is getting notifications to new posts, but here's hoping. We need two for tomorrow. Early morning start States side. Beginning of the afternoon EU/UK
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 10:01 pm

I am tied up both my days off now, sadly. But I wish you good luck. And don't be afraid to LFG. There are cool people out there, and the ratio of diamond to rough isn't as bad as you might think.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 11:46 am

@CobaltMonkey are you likely to be working this weekend?
Back to top Go down

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top