Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Borderlands - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 am

xbox requires each controller to be signed into a different account, or under guest which doesnt save any data. ps3 forces you to be signed all into the same account. thats what I hate about the 360 version. my brother cant use one of my alts and play with me he has to take one played under his account. and this issue has nothing to do with how borderlands is developed on a certain console, but the differences of how the consoles work.

(I own borderlands on ps3 both physical and digital goty, and on 360 physical goty copies.)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 am

Huh... So you can't do Split screen unless each one signed into different accounts. Must be annoying.

Can you check and see if you did get the letter before the Sledges Safehouse Quest yourself?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 am

yep. its how every single game on the 360 works. but there arent a lot of games where character data is important. games like gears and halo just have you jump in where ever the other player is. you can do that with borderlands as well but youd be a level 1.

what letter?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 am

Ah that sucks...

When you are first looking for the Mine Key you go to the area where all the Windmills are in the Badlands with a lot of bandits. Inside the only building you can enter is a letter on the table like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 am

the area where the sniper parts are found?

EDIT: nevermind, and thank you.

also keep your insides inside is glitched for me too
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 am

The turn off to the left just before that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basically that little hut where you meet Shep Sanders. Just drive straight and when the road turns right, keep going straight towards all the windmills.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 am

yea found it. I was driving to where I thought you were talking about and was like hey there is a bunch of windmills over there.

I always think of that area as the turbine brake release area.

kind of ironic. my objective was to get the gate key. I go to where it actually is and not where I am supposed to think it is and cant progress because of that
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 am

Sweet. Hope that works.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 am

yep. one shotted his ass...well his face
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 am

Nice. Is it weird that I was gonna call that boss a "Giant Midget"?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 am

midgets have different proportions then regular people. so I supposed there could be a giant midget. or you could have a midget thats a giant compared to regular midgets...aka a normal person Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:29 am

Ah cool. Glad you got it sorted. Remember if you run into something like a quest active in an area you can't get to just yet it could be that you have being in a game that someone else has it active but you don't or you're going by memory or where it ends rather than what you have to do first.

I found myself doing that at one stage and was about to rage when I realised I forgot to do one thing.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 am

the stupid thing is its a mistake you only make when you know what your doing. if its your 1st time playing your not going to make that mistake
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:11 am

Ah yes, my first time playing Borderlands. Checking the map every few seconds to make sure I am still going the right way and haven't missed a turn off.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 am

got stuck again. just blew up the thing for crazy earl. and some random turned in the quest and it reverted my active quest to the buy the shield one. and I cant find which is the main quest. normally looking through and finding it wouldnt be a big deal, but I have 87 active quests spanning 37 different areas.

iirc the next thing I am supposed to do is get the bridge lowered.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 am

Should be Hair of the Dog, if you're going in order.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 am

crap, thought that was a side mission
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 am

nobody wrote:
I have 87 active quests spanning 37 different areas.

Not surprised you are getting yourself mixed up
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:20 am

yea, I even have a bunch of the DLC side quests
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:27 am

Jeez...

Well I finished Darksiders 2 myself last night so I'll be hopping back into this, left it in the middle of a playthrough for a new character when Dark Siders 2 came out. With Borderlands two coming out soon, just in time for my birthday, wanna get myself in that whole mindset.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 pm

I'll likely have to wait a few weeks to play it myself. Stupid homework. Mad

nobody wrote:
crap, thought that was a side mission
Me too at first. Certainly seems like one.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:59 pm

yea, actually for a sec I was doing the kill X bandits and kill x spirderants mission from him thinking that was the main one then realized it wasnt and switched.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Well, there's little reason not to do that one too. I'm pretty sure that going the way it takes place leads to a Claptrap as well. Free EXP along the way never hurt anyone.
Or are you just trying to blaze through the game for a speedrun or some such?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 pm

basically speed running it to get to playthrough 2. using my level 65 siren. she actually literally does speed run past everyone
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Ah, Lilith.
I'm going to miss phasewalk. Sad
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top