Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Borderlands - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 am

Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 am

I'll still have a crack coz I'm stubborn like that!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:52 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Thanks Monkey.

I don't remember how high of a level he was back when we fought him. By "we" I mean you, Liam, and I can't remember who the other one was. I just stayed at the bottom and worked the elevator because my character was too low of a level lol.
thats how I power leveled my hunter from1 to 69. I just chilled at the bottom while my friends farmed him, and i just came up for the loot.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 am

Lol It was needed for someone to bring the elevator down though.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 am

There is a way to kill the crab even with a lvl 1 player though its kinda glitching and not liked.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 am

Really? Huh... Nah.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Well I'm glad I came in handy for once in my life haha.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:10 pm

haha nice, I remember that. I was the other guy in that fight StreetxRacer13. I believe we had to restart it once or twice but we eventually killed that crawdad. Heh, those were good times back then, beating up craw and looting everything in the game haha. I don't think we ever ran into any pearl weapons though, which was a bummer.

It's been a while since I have got on this game. I think I had everything beat except the loot midget challenge and beating the bigger challenges in the arena. They are like 50 freaking waves, its ridiculous. However, I guess they were made like crawdad, no solo fights unless you find some kind of exploit.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 am

the arena is just boring. most people all agree that all the DLCs except the arena are good.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Same here. Only good thing about that one was the bank.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Just got this game about 4 days ago.

Holy crap. I think I'm in love.

If anyone has a character around level 27 and you don't mind somone who's on their first playthrough shoot me an invite and we'll figure it out.

Also B2 has me very excited, almost as much as AC3.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:59 am

If I see the GOTY Edition on a great special I will probably lay the cash down for this. Just got a job opportunity today so in good spirits !!
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 am

Have you considered importing?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:36 am

The deal prices for games around the same age as borderlands are good enough to not bother importing. I have thought about it but I'm too lazy to bother anyway, that and shipping costs to NZ are terribly expensive most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:52 am

i found the GOTY edition for $50 in aus mitch if you find it cheaper i say get it!
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 am

I got it from a PSN Store sale. $15 for the game and all the DLC. Very Happy= :D

I was amazed they did that sale a second time. Glad I didn't skip it the second time I had the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 am

finished the whole game and all dlc apart from the crab and the underdome.
loved the game alot cant wait till BL2 is out.

if anyone is up for it id love a crack at the crab and the underdome!!

EDIT* can you use your leveled up plater in a new play through ? if so do you keep all your goodies ?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:24 am

Yes, there's a second harder playthrough. You keep all your gear and skill points, so no worry there. Enemies are all tougher by a lot, so even with all your good gear it's a lot like starting fresh. Of course, the loot also gets better too.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 am

Playthrough 2 and Playthrough 2.5
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:53 am

2.5 is that harder again?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:56 am

Dunno if I have started one yet, all I remember is playthrough 2... I'm guessing that it is though.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 am

Ummm......errrrr I tried to start another play through with Roland but can't figure out how ??
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:41 am

When you load the game after finishing the main story it will ask playthrough 1 or playthrough 2 before loading.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 am

Dingo wrote:
When you load the game after finishing the main story it will ask playthrough 1 or playthrough 2 before loading.

cheers mate i started a spilt screen co-op game and iv been playing it on playthrough 2 i just assumed it was for the second game that had been
started Razz facepalm2
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am

Yeah, it's always worth it to do playthrough 2 and 2.5 just for the better gear.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top