Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 am

back on topic now

Laughing

just 1 more level to level 70 Cool
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Good games last night everyone.

Unfortunately, whether or not I'll be online at all over the next few months is up in the air, as I'll be heading back to college tommorrow, and I may or may not be able to bring the PS3.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 pm

-Dj- wrote:
back on topic now

Laughing

just 1 more level to level 70 Cool

Nice

omega9 wrote:
Good games last night everyone.

Unfortunately, whether or not I'll be online at all over the next few months is up in the air, as I'll be heading back to college tommorrow, and I may or may not be able to bring the PS3.

Sucks
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Well, I've nearly got the Platinum for this one. It's just two trophies away. The one for getting all intel (Which I didn't even know about in the first playthrough. They almost never looked out of place! Pretty well hidden, IW.), and Drive By for shooting twenty guys in a row while driving a vehicle. The latter one will be a pain, I think. Not sure if I'll try it on the snowmobile or the boat.
Mog and I completed all the Spec Ops missions on Veteran last night. Very Happy= :D He's become a passable sniper... as long as all the targets are really far away, and he knows where they're going to be. Why, he's almost as good as me. Razz Nah, I kid. He's okay.
In fact, I need to find another game we can play co-op like that.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 pm

I can't recall if this has been posted, if it has I certainly have missed it. I think these two episodes of myths in MW2 are just brilliant, they try out things that people have said in forums and websites that have seen or done in the game, in order to confirm or bust them. Some things are weird, like a mirrow that can kill you or some matresses that can actually save you from dying if you jump.