Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Wow, shows how ignorant and stupid some people can be out there. Good job being the bigger man Dingo, also lol at the picture you sent him.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Dingo- Epic.
cheers
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:01 am

Yup. He's a good guy that Dingo fellow.

I tried Headquarters for the first time today, and I can tell I'm never going to do that again. Especially on Wasteland. Went 6-30, yup, not making that up. The team we played against had a crazy ammount of air strikes, pave lows and managed to call in 2 EMP's throughout the game. Glitching perhaps? Probably. Was I pissed? You betcha. MW 2 is dangerously close to it's Strike 3 for me when it comes to online play, and if it gets that I'm just gonna try and finish up the trophies I've got then it's gonna go right back to GameStop cuz I'm just completely pissed about everything that has to do with multiplayer in that game at this point. Especially the part where it comes to me and practicing. Don't get me wrong I'm really grateful for all the help, suggestions, tips and advice you've all given me but it's just not working. Shooters and I don't mix well apparently, so perhaps I'll just stick to games I'm at least alright with, racing games and RPG's.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:19 am

'SCUSE ME. i do believe my song is more epic than anyones.. well. besides my 'i believe i can die' one >.>
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:38 am

Im happy... and not so Happy.

I was playing domination on Rundown and well.. i get my 3 killstreaks (Below). And as i've entered "Prestige Mode" i dont have my Tactical Nuke as one of those 3 Mad

Predator Missile
Harriers
Chopper Gunner.

Anyway, im using Vector w/ Rapid Fire (For Akimbo) and im running around, trying to get surprise attacks and then.. i get my Predator Missile.. so im running to a hiding spot and i get 2 kills with it.. I was like "Yes". So i get my Harriers and my Harriers get me my Chopper Gunner, i was at 10-0 when i got CG (Im using Hardline). So im killing anyone i see. Practically spawn camping them and i go from 10-0 to 26-0. So im like.. "FUCK.. Now would be a good time to get a Nuke". So as im getting angry. My time in CG has been up. So i run around, thinking getting a 30 killstreak might be good but, it failed. Got killed at 27-0 by a AA-12 user.

Just goes to show. If i didn't decide to enter "Prestige Mode" and i got that score. I would've gotten my first Tactical Nuke. Only.. only if i was that skilled before i was prestige Thinking

Anyway: Because of that game, my next killstreak wont be EMP. It will be Tactical Nuke. Even though there is a 0.00000000000001% chance of me getting one Mad

Ohh.. and, before i got that score. I was playing on Skidrow and Karachi and this one guy on my team was using:

Harriers.
Chopper Gunner.
Tactical Nuke.

And on those 2 maps. He gotta nuke. And as most people had mics. They complained. Anyway, he must of been pretty good with were he was going on those maps Neutral . (He wasn't "Nuke Boosting" I checked the scores. Only 1 person on the other team had 10 deaths.)

And.. Josie is currently recording herself play MW1. Very Happy= :D

Last edited by TRVJAG1 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT MESSAGE)
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 am

I wonder when we'll see map packs for this game.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:23 am

Thanks for the music suggestions. I think I have found the song. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 am

So, where's the Man-tage? scratch
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:37 am

Still in production. It will be a while. tongue
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:37 am

Hoos wrote:
Thanks for the music suggestions. I think I have found the song. Very Happy= :D
What did you end up going with?
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 am

Dead Confederate - The Rat
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
Practically spawn camping them and i go from 10-0 to 26-0. So im like.. "FUCK.. Now would be a good time to get a Nuke".

Dude, 26-0 is nothing to be pissed about, yea it's a bit disappointing you couldn't get your nuke cuz you entered Prestige Mode but still. I'd be super happy if I could do 26-0 in a game.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
Practically spawn camping them and i go from 10-0 to 26-0. So im like.. "FUCK.. Now would be a good time to get a Nuke".

Dude, 26-0 is nothing to be pissed about, yea it's a bit disappointing you couldn't get your nuke cuz you entered Prestige Mode but still. I'd be super happy if I could do 26-0 in a game.
Verily.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Hell I'd be happy if I could go in the positives every game and be able to get a kill streak of 5 or 6 with a total result of like 15-5 or so. I'm still pulling like 5-15 in most matches I do.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Not to put a damper on a 26-0 achievement, but it seems that it's really only a 5-0 achievement, isn't it? Because once you get 5 you start getting your airborne weapons which themselves take you up to 25. Granted, I have trouble getting even the 5 or 7 kills necessary to trigger the mayhem, but once you do get the 5 or 7 the rest seems pretty much a given to me. Or am I missing something? Thinking

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top