Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 am

LMAO @ Fetch with TNT.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Lmao O'Rly wrote:
Hoos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red Dead Saturday!

WHEN: 9am EST

WHY: To get the Posse Up! Trophy that has been eluding many of us. We need 8 people to make this work!

HOW: I will start inviting people into the game at 9am. Once a person enters the room, I will send them a posse invite. Hopefully, we will get an 8 person posse and the trophy. If it works, I will back out if the room and the 2nd person in the party will take it over. I will then rejoin the posse as the 8th member. We will continue to rotate until everybody has the trophy.[/size]

Do not forget to bump this later on.

BUMP!

I know it's not off the page yet, but this is for tomorrow, so I wanna keep it visible. Smile

That is hilarious though, Dingo. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Saturdays are gone right now for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 pm

I won't be able to make it at that time Hoos. Saturday at 9:00 PM EST will work for me though.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 am

Finally got the "Win 2000 pot" trophy. Won it with 25 chips spare. Then called a guy cheater and killed him, got 50 fame points for it.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:44 am

Good job bewbie!!!!
Clap
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:57 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Lmao O'Rly wrote:
Hoos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red Dead Saturday!

WHEN: 9am EST

WHY: To get the Posse Up! Trophy that has been eluding many of us. We need 8 people to make this work!

HOW: I will start inviting people into the game at 9am. Once a person enters the room, I will send them a posse invite. Hopefully, we will get an 8 person posse and the trophy. If it works, I will back out if the room and the 2nd person in the party will take it over. I will then rejoin the posse as the 8th member. We will continue to rotate until everybody has the trophy.[/size]

Do not forget to bump this later on.

BUMP!

Three hours from now! Any who can make it, drop on in!

You know, there's an easy way to do that, Dingo. Just go the the 100 entry game in Blackwater, and sit down when there are several people there. Then just keep play until it looks like you have a good hand, and go all in. If the computer thinks it can match it, it'll do the same. Then you only have to win the one hand. Smile If you lose, it's just 100 bucks. Not like you'll miss it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:34 am

Well I can't make it. Lisa Lent my game to her uncle who can't rent it.
I am not a happy person with that considering that I hate it when my games are lent out.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 am

Thanks to everybody that made it. We all scored the Posse Up! trophy! Kiss

Cobalt, you want to go after the 10 assist trophy tomorrow morning?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 am

Sure thing.
After you left, everyone was doing Public Enemy challenges for exp. We took over El Presidio and cannoned/gatlinged a whole lot of Army. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 am

Nice, I wanted to go after the 4 straight wins this morning but it took us too long to find that 8th person.

I'm not sure what time yet tomorrow morning. I need to run a few errands. What is your time window tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:00 am

Absolute latest I can play is until 1PM. I'd prefer to get it much earlier though. Howsabout 10 or 11 Central?
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am

Yea, that is no problem. It will be much earlier than that.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:59 am

Alrighty. I'll keep a lookout for you.

Before we all met up today, I was having a bit of fun. I was heading into Nosalida (sp?) to start my next Lawbringer 2 Challenge, when of course some moron shoots me in the back for no reason. I respawned, killed him out of his saddle, took his horse, and rode off. Now, that would've been the end of it, but I neglected to note a second dot of the same color as his across the river. I stopped to check my map, and I've been sniped. I repeatedly dodge their bullets on respawn long enough to call my horse and make a getaway.
Alrightly, then. I make my way across a nearby bridge and head for him. He hits me so I dismount and dive behind a rock. As I get a better look I see he's got a bull mount nearby. Crap. Outta my league, I'm betting. He's creeping up, so I just start blind firing my repeater at him, missing all but once and hitting the bull by mistake (which then runs off). I keep running around the other side of the rock from him, never leaving cover. Finally he decides to rush me. I get just enough time to pull out the Semi-auto Shotgun. BoomBOOM! I survived by a whisker. By now his buddy has made it to a transport spot and warped in nearby. I mounted up and booked it back across the bridge to Mexico before the high level could respawn.
They seemed content to let me be, so I returned the favor. Until a minute or two later when I see "greenname has killed pinkname" pop up. Picking on a lowby that's trying to do Fort Mercer. Evil or Very Mad I didn't pick the Shining Knight title for nothing. CHARGE!
Still, I'm not dumb enough to try to out shoot them both. I creep up to the Ft. Mercer wall and lob some Dynamite over. Double kill! Now they're ticked.
And suddenly the 'poor newb' they were fighting has joined their posse. Double crap. Now the bunch of them are coming for me.
That was about the time I got your message, Hoos. Time to switch Free Roams. Very Happy= :D /random story time]
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Hoos wrote:
Thanks to everybody that made it. We all scored the Posse Up! trophy! Kiss
Thank you for setting this up Hoos. Cool

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Sure thing.
After you left, everyone was doing Public Enemy challenges for exp. We took over El Presidio and cannoned/gatlinged a whole lot of Army. Laughing
That was good fun. As long as you don't get other players killing you, you can get a very high bounty in there.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Could we schedule this another time to help the people who couldn't make it this morning?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:39 am

Porky wrote:
CobaltMonkey wrote:
Sure thing.
That was good fun. As long as you don't get other players killing you, you can get a very high bounty in there.
That's why I was out there riding around in front of the fort. Did my best to try and take that guy out with my newly unlocked sniper rifle. I think he had one too. You'd think after the first 10 deaths he'd have gotten the hint. Rolling Eyes

I'll help, SR. But it's gonna have to be around the same time of day.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 am

Nice Monkey!

Hoos- Awesome sauce, thanks for the set up, mah trophy is nice and shiny.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:17 am

Cobalt, I'm on now. Just hit me up when you get on.

Also, Street, just organize it up one weekend and I will try to jump on to help. It will have to be soon tho. I'm going to trade the game in once I go Plat.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, let's have a round of applause for Dingo, the assist giving machine! Who, while Hoos was aiming for a mere 10 assists in one hideout, got him the much larger part of 31. Shocked
Of course, then we discovered it had to be done in a Public room.
facepalm2
Fortunately, in that last game with Dingo we discovered how to circumvent the darned game's ridiculous Assist requirements. I mean, do you know how hard it is to get a headshot on a guy who has just jerked in a random direction or fallen over from being shot NO MORE than a moment before? We can't all be Dingo. Laughing
If anyone would like help getting their Slow on the Draw trophy, then let me know. It's cake now that we have it figured out.

Incidentally, sorry about repeatedly killing you, Hoos. I don't even know how I hit you with the butt of the rifle. Didn't even know you could do that. And the one time in the entrance to the mine, I was shooting at the guy you'd shot, but he fell back out of the way and I got you instead. We were just not having good luck by ourselves. Laughing

Really wish my mic worked, but it looks like it's being picky again. I'll fiddle around with it next time I go online in that game.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Do you think you'll still have it by next weekend Hoos? If you don't have the game by the time I can organize something I'm sure I can find someone else to help me out.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Yea, glad we could get the achievement. I was getting frustrated with that one because the game is ridiculous about awarding assists. I had 17 +2s one game. To me, if I helped get you the kill then that's an assist.

We will have to talk about the TDM stuff before we go after it. That one is absolutely asinine. I can't tell you how many games that I've lost because I end up being the only person on my team. I've had games start that are 4 on 1. I think we need to "circumvent" that one. Laughing

Street, I'm sure that I will still have it. It will take me a while to grind out level 50.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Well, the Co-op missions are free to download on Tuesday the 22nd. Two days from now. Might take the bite out of the grind a bit. Especially if we can make it a regular weekend thing with as many of us as can get together. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Monkey me was just a flukey player BUT 1 thing that has been on me mind, Why was me horse slaughtered?

Warning to all those who ride around Mexico side, If you see a pack of yote's run away if you on foot as they deadlier then wolves and alot harder to kill since they move so fast. Auto aim can't keep on them at close range either. Me died 3 times from them.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

For the good of the team, sacrifices must be made.
>.>
<.<

What, more? Okay.
It's the only thing that moves in a predictable way when shot. Hoos gave it a pistol shot, then we finished it off with a shotgun to the head. That's how we got our Assists.
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top