Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 am

No problem K.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am

neo267 wrote:
Lesus wrote:
I seriously can't be bothered with Platting. If there was a reward for it like 1 or 2 euro to your PSN wallet or something like wise then yeah I would go for it. Plus I have way to many games to consider Platting. I'd be done by the time I'm 30.

You know, that would be awesome. Though not a very good business model. Maybe there should something more tangible like a special level, or discount on a new game from the same publishers or a free dlc, or discount on a DLC etc.

Achievement: 100% completion in RDR. First time i have done that in a game by Rockstar Smile

Agreed, not exactly a good idea on the wallet rewards, but definatly something like a Downloadable them or Wallpaper like what FFXIII did when you unlock a certain thropy you can download something.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 am

That would totally give the trophies a lot more incentive to some gamers. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:41 am

Goal reached
i am have now prestiged and my K.D is 1.00 cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 am

Congrats, wadey.
cheers
Took you less time than it did me.
Clap
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:28 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Congrats, wadey.
cheers
Took you less time than it did me.
Clap

thanks mate the double EX helped alot for leveling up
but the K.D was hard work i read a lot of stuff and got help from a few people
and i spent time watching how the people that i played with play mostly people from the Nation
so thanks to

Dingo for helping with maps and sniping
Red those vids are good stuff
and to all the people with tips thanks
all the people i played with from the Nation i may not have done that well
but i was watching how you all played or played aganist me
so have a drink on me Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 28124 Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 28124
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:21 am

Achievement/s: R2 - on competitive online.. I LEVELED UP! cheers i have no idea what i leveled up to.. but hey, a level up.. is a level up ;D
i made and ate a sammich :3
i managed to make a complete fool out of myself on R2
I TEABAGGED SIX!!!! Laughing
and then followed him around teabagging on the move because i thought it was loltastic.
interupt some random guys convo about 'many stuff' on R2 by saying 'dude... thats just sad for you... *insert laughter here* and then hes like.. SHIT.. its a girl!! D:
Laughing
good times.. good times.. Cool

GOAAAALL!!!: Purchase that airbrush ive had my eye on for a while, and start paintinnnggggg!!! i'd love to become one of those people who do unique paint jobs on cars.. *dreamy eyes*
learn piaaannooooo. because i really wannaaaa
learn a new song on guitar ;D sure wonderwall is awesome.. but id love to be able to sing along to 'I dont believe you' by P!nk
BAKE A CAKE!! and then eat it while its warmmmmm
not fall over for at least 24 hrs. i have too many bruises D:
and.. HAVE FUN!! muhahaahaha Laughing

Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 am

lvl 23 for R2 comp

EDIT: Post fail much. I meant to do the Goal: Level 23 for R2 Competative.

Last edited by TRVJAG1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 am

wadey wrote:

Me? (*^_^*)
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 am

redhamuSLA wrote:
wadey wrote:

Me? (*^_^*)
Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:25 am

Oh. I guess that means me? I don't capitalize my 'red' part, so I was confused & thought I should check to make sure. Either way, thanks for the thanks! I really do hope that my vids can help people out & am glad that you find them helpful.

Have you subscribed? If so, which account are you?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 pm

wadey wrote:
Goal reached
i am have now prestiged and my K.D is 1.00 cheers cheers cheers cheers

Good job Wadey!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:19 am

redhamuSLA wrote:
Oh. I guess that means me? I don't capitalize my 'red' part, so I was confused & thought I should check to make sure. Either way, thanks for the thanks! I really do hope that my vids can help people out & am glad that you find them helpful.

Have you subscribed? If so, which account are you?

yes it's you red Wink sorry for the R my bad. i will subscribe i have seen a lot of vid so yes i will
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Achievement: Beat Borderlands! cheers

Goal: Wrap up the last 5 trophies I need for Borderlands and get the platinum.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 am

Already! Dang ye people play through them game quick. Last I heard cobalt went from level 22 to 35 in like a day.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:28 am

Doesn't take me long when I already know where everything is, and have done it four times prior. lol
SR getting through that fast is pretty darn quick though. Shocked
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 am

I had played a bit of it in Split Screen at my buddy's a long time ago (first time I played we got to Sledge).

Guess I'm just a beast in Borderlands lol.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 am

According to a friend of mine who also plays, (only on computer though) the difficulty level is weird.
With all players being the same level,
1 player: Difficulty is normal. Not hard to avoid death in most situations after clearing the first few missions.
2 players: Too easy. You have someone to revive you. Like playing single player with a safety net.
3 players: Just right. The enemies are tough enough that you need a safety net on occasion.
4 players: Hard mode.

Now, grant you that assessment was made not long after the release of the Ned dlc, so the dynamic may have significantly changed with the Knox dlc.
I personally think this only really applies from 2nd Playthrough onward.

Finished every mission in Knox except Crawmax, and Super Marcus Sweep.
I know I can't take Crawmax right now. Just not high level enough. I mean, I got owned by a level 61 Loot Midget, so I'm pretty sure this is a bit beyond me. Pick it up on the second playthrough.

As to the other one, I invite anyone who wants to to join me for the Sweep. Bear in mind that this is equivalent to seeing the last mission of the dlc, so you may want to hold off if you're not there yet. Up to you.
To anyone who does want to attend, we'll snatch everything we can fit in our inventories, and divy it up between us when it's over.
I'd really like to get at least three of us in there, though four would be better. Remember, more people equals better loot.
No problems holding off a few days if that's what it takes to get more people. Interested parties, please post up.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 am

Probably the reason why I went through so quickly is because Ratchet pretty much helped me from start to finish in the game. Guess I'm not beast after all. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Probably the reason why I went through so quickly is because Ratchet pretty much helped me from start to finish in the game. Guess I'm not beast after all. Sad

But it was fun, right? Besides, the game is bound to be easy with a Lv 61 assisting a level 20+. I tried to let you kill the stuff without my help. Very Happy= :D

Goal: Assassins Creed II Plat.
Goal: Find a copy of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Goal: Complete either A Crack in Time or Resistance 2 again.

Achievement: I am awesome.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am

i has the J&D: Precursors Legacy

one of the best games for the PS2!

GOAL: get up early for the rest of the summer.
Achievement: Getting there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:30 pm

eve wrote:
i has the J&D: Precursors Legacy

one of the best games for the PS2!

GOAL: get up early for the rest of the summer.
Achievement: Getting there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't recall why, but I sold my original copy of TPL several years back. I had beaten the game 100%, 2000 Precursor Orbs and 101 power cells.

I'm buying it again because I really want to replay/own the game. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:14 pm

yeah i beat the game 100% as well. before i fought Gol and Mia. which made me proud Very Happy= :D

(101 was right out side of the spider cave in that box you needed to explode with the yellow Eco) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:58 pm

I remember that I 100% completed that game as well.

Just 5 levels to go until the Borderlands platinum.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:

Me and Cobalt did the same. When he was doing his Siren I used my Level 45 Hunter. I felt like Robo-cop.

You level up quicker cause of the extra difficulty with another person and if it looks to be getting hairy I step in and good for the healing too.

Cobalt helped me with my Siren as well I think. Although that seemed longer... *Remembers Monkey showing me all the chests and communication through Bullet talk* Laughing That was fun.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top