Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Pic is broken street.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:32 pm

It is indeed broken. I don't smoke.

But Omega's right, it's not showing. I quoted you and plugged it in the address bar to see the picture. Nothing you did, sight's just like that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh well *shrug* I didn't know you don't smoke, but still I thought it was funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Oh well *shrug* I didn't know you don't smoke, but still I thought it was funny.

Got a "403: Forbidden".
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Worked for me, IDK what's up. Anyway it's a monkey wearing glasses and a hat with a cigarette in his mouth. Does this work?
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

That one I could see.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok, now it's time to go Back To Topic
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Ah yes. MW2. Guns. Multiplayer. Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:24 pm

All righty then :]
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:37 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
Practically spawn camping them and i go from 10-0 to 26-0. So im like.. "FUCK.. Now would be a good time to get a Nuke".

Dude, 26-0 is nothing to be pissed about, yea it's a bit disappointing you couldn't get your nuke cuz you entered Prestige Mode but still. I'd be super happy if I could do 26-0 in a game.

I may have been pissed because of that fact... i could've gotten a nuke. But... sometimes, those chances come to you. At the Wrong Time!

eattheword wrote:
Not to put a damper on a 26-0 achievement, but it seems that it's really only a 5-0 achievement, isn't it? Because once you get 5 you start getting your airborne weapons which themselves take you up to 25. Granted, I have trouble getting even the 5 or 7 kills necessary to trigger the mayhem, but once you do get the 5 or 7 the rest seems pretty much a given to me. Or am I missing something? Thinking

True, once airborne killstreaks are up. You can possible tell if the "Nuke" stage is coming. But i got lucky, Alot of people get lucky. Just all about luck

insomniac14 wrote:
Might be missing the fact that both the predator and chopper gunner streaks are controlled and thus leave it very easy for anyone to come up and clip you at their leisure.

Or that his lack of cold blooded meant he was equally vulnerable to any killstreaks, the other team could have obtained, albeit the possibilty of anything more than an overpowered care package would have been nigh on impossible with a chopper gunner twirling about.

Yeah, i didnt have my precious Cold-Blooded Pro so i was easierly spotted by the sniper on that game. And yes, Helicopters spinning around is a bad sign. If its your... i'd be pissed

omega9 wrote:

I actually agree with this statement. Personally, I think that only kills with your weapons on the ground (guns, nades, and knives, obviously) should add to your kill streak. The air support should just be for fun, tactics, and helping to win the game.

Well then that would be a different view but maybe IW thought having killstreaks that let you get higher killstreaks was a good idea. And i think it would be highly unlikely to get a Chopper Gunner, let alone a nuke by the "Knifing" method.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:15 am

Thats the point. The higher streaks would be rewards for the higher caliber players, which would make calling them in a mark of skill, barring any shenanigans like boosting. Play smart and well, get rewarded. Play stupid, and not so much.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 pm

omega9 wrote:
Thats the point. The higher streaks would be rewards for the higher caliber players, which would make calling them in a mark of skill, barring any shenanigans like boosting. Play smart and well, get rewarded. Play stupid, and not so much.

I totally agree with you on that one Omega.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:04 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
insomniac14 wrote:
You are, anything that comes from a care package does not count towards them, that includes what comes down in an emergency airdrop.

*EDIT* damn monkey.......

What'd I do? Suspect Curse me unfairly will you? Grr, you asked for it.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 620125

insomniac14 wrote:
You know, Liam and Sponge, I've been thinking about this for a while and I'd like to get to "know" you both a little better. Biblical style. So, if you'd be so kind as to bring over all those assorted toys of yours, then I'll be waiting with the lubricant.

*EDIT* damn Monkey is awesome...
Shocked
Dammit, I've been Ninja Edited, and I wasnt even here for it, your good Monkey, your good. Suspect

*Oh and BTW, I haz ma MW2 back nao*
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:42 am

[quote="Spongebobnopants"]
Cobalt Monkey wrote:

*Oh and BTW, I haz ma MW2 back nao*

Me too.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:35 am

Yeah, I heard dude, awesome sauce nao its time for us to get back to oWning newbs online! cheers
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:34 am

Game night? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 am

Should be finishing up Bioshock one tonight so I'm good for some CoD after that.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 am

Leo337 wrote:
Game night? Thinking
Thinking
Hmmm, maybe. :o
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 am

Toxxy's home tonight, I dunno if she wants some private time with me or to catch up with you guys, either way we should both be on at around 9.30 GMT for me, maybe sooner for her.
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 am

gg's to all, Leo I should be on tonight - hope you're on so that you can watch the noob tube diplomacy I extend to the enemy.......

I really am trying to cut down on teh noob tube (assault rifle grenade launcher); I've found the javelin to be quite the antidote.

As long as you have the Scavenger perk on, the javelin is lovely stuff, properr job (Wurzels quote).

Put it this way - if you tube 4 guys at once, your team labels you as a cheap player..... however, do the same with the Javvy, and people are like "Duuuuuude! Nice javelin kill..."
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:08 am

Well, my attempt to make something other than a sniper video is proving to be a failure. Somehow, I can run around with a carbine all night and still end up with nothing but sniper clips. scratch
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Leo337 wrote:
Game night? Thinking

Hell yes! I'll totally be down for a huge MW 2 party tonight.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Hoos wrote:
Well, my attempt to make something other than a sniper video is proving to be a failure. Somehow, I can run around with a carbine all night and still end up with nothing but sniper clips. scratch

LMFAO... You were always the same, Huey, you just couldn't avoid that Fareye spawn at the Busyard. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I think I might capture some tonight when I get on... Don't forget to comb your hair, Racer and Gore. Wink
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Dammit I spilled coffee on my ghillie, I'll be on in 10 lads
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:41 pm

i enjoyed those games this morning street... until that private match, and all the lag. but the best part was on domination, i went from A.B.C and i got them all... i bet i pissed of the enemy team Smile

Shocked i died when i was 1 more for CG. and i was sniping to Sad.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top