Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 pm

I would have captured one of those points before you but you got in my way and managed to get there before I could. I was sprinting and you sprinted right in front of me and stopped me for a second. But yea they were good games. What do you mean by CG?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm guessing Chopper Gunner.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Ooh, I get it now.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
I'm guessing Chopper Gunner.

Correct.

@Street: I stopped you? Well... i still made our team win Laughing. But you should've been able to sprint faster then me, a sniper rifle weighs more then a assualt rifle in MW2 so your sprint speed should be increased.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 am

You stopped me cuz I couldn't run forward when you were standing right in front of me. I believe I read something on the Call of Duty wiki that sniper rifles have maximum mobility.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:13 am

Check out this pic of Soap, McTavish, and Ghost I found:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:48 am

OH NO HE DIDNT!!!!

>=O
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 am

Sorry for leaving early last night but I can't deal with the 1-red dot connection. I gave up when I was going towards B and the screen just cut straight from me running to the kill cam. Apparently, I was shot but nobody even showed up on my screen shooting at me. At that point, I shut it down. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:09 am

I just cant handle this game much any more.
Im back to calling it lag of duty.
Can anyone explain how when EVERYONE including myself has full green bars, there is still visible jumpy lag?
Is that a servers thing? Everyones connection was fine.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 am

SixHousePull wrote:
I just cant handle this game much any more.
Im back to calling it lag of duty.
Can anyone explain how when EVERYONE including myself has full green bars, there is still visible jumpy lag?

It's called the Resistance 2 Effect.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:01 pm

lmao

But thats another thing. At least in R2 there is only one weapon equipped wih a rocket propelled grenade.
The amount of noobs is bad in COD. Its one thing to encounter cheap tactics but be able to find a way around them.
Ive met may wraith glitches in R2 who lost thier hop if I got the drop on them with a carbine.
In COD is there is no way around the noobiness, other than bcoming a noob too.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 pm

MW2 still has the edge for me. If R2 had decent animation and wasn't so broken I might feel differently.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 pm

To be honest, I haven't really encountered anyone noobing with OMA. I watch killcams and whenever I die to a nade launcher, I check their perks. I have yet to see OMA, Danger Close, or even Scavenger in those instances.
Perhaps I've just been lucky?
No, what's kept me from playing lately is the new care package glitch. When they fix that I'll jump in again. Until then I'm not gonna boost a no-talent's k/d.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:23 pm

The Resistance Effect Laughing

I just went 105-70 in MW1 Smile Using my M40A3 Cool

@Six: Sometimes, its not the servers fault. Yes the server may have everyone magically go to red bars (Apart from the host) and they get lag then BAM!. Back to green bars. But sometimes its the Hosts fault. But the host sometimes picks up the slack for others players having a bad connection. But either way, every game will have lag at some point. I've never heard of a "Lag-Free" game before... have you?

@Street: So mobility is for sprint then? Ok.. Snipers always have full mobility. But... i think AR's have faster sprint speed.

@Monkey: I was in a game with CP glitchers. They got there EA and they dropped like 50 CP. I stole a few and the fun part was watching them lose the good ones like CG, AC130, PaveLow, Harriers, Sentry Gun, Attack Helicopter, EMP's. Some much fun. (I was on there team so yeah...)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm

It doesn't matter how fast the sprinting speed is when you're standing right in front of me Jag.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 am

Im sorry if i stopped in front of you street. Still, i got my callsign to show up 3 times, and get our team to win Razz
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:37 pm

The new video is done. It, of course, turned into another sniper video. Razz

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 am

Sweet vid Hoos!
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 am

Magically.. with my cheating for offline. I somehow.. I think its impossible. But i got the "Omnicide" and "Crab Meat" challenges complete. Normally, they need a team of 4-6+. But i got it with 1 enemy member. I wonder how it happened.

Who has every thought of destroying a Stealth Bomber? If you have, it doesnt work.

A. Heat seeking missiles of.. i.e AT4-HS, Stinger, Javelin. Cannot lock on.
B. I flew a Predator Missile which is actually a Javelin missile... into the Stealth Bomber, When i left the laptop position there was still a Stealth Bomber flying overhead dropping bombs
C. An AC-130 cannot destroy it, even it's 105mm cannon.

But you can destroy everything else with Heat Seeking Missiles/AC-130 weapons. Even your own killstreaks. Yes, who likes seeing 19 Harriers blowing up your sisters player just to the point of you knowing. "Ah... another Harrier" *Shoots Javelin* "Well... 18 more to go"

I just had a thought. Who here plays MW2 offline? If you dont.. then thats good, Online is better then offline. Why?

Online: More people, More competition, More fun. Voice players i.e: Start of a Domination match, your teams announcer says "Domination". Killstreaks from enemy's actually kill your team members. Ability to die more then you think. You cant cheat to get headshots (You can... but i wont tell you Smile ). No ability in choosing maps or settings, but preset gamemode.. (Wrong??)

And Offline: 1-4 people... not much fun, Not much Competition. No voice players. i.e: I call in a Harriers. Does my teams voice person say anything? No... IW thought it was better to leave voice announcers out. You can cheat. Killstreaks dont kill. (Unless you shoot at the vehichle.. for Harriers you have to run around or else they just hover over your intended target, wasting its airspace time ). Ability to choose maps, gamemode, settings. You cant really die much, unless playing with friends.

Rant-ish post? Yes.. yes it is, ive noticed this game has problems. THEY NEED FIXING.

EDIT: I just watched Hoos video. You must teach me your ways Smile. And how... you got a Tactical Nuke by sniping cheers

Last edited by TRVJAG1 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason.)
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 am

Hoos wrote:
The new video is done. It, of course, turned into another sniper video. Razz

I creamed my pants....and I dont even have pants. Shocked
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:46 am

ONLINE FTW Very Happy= :D

ahaha

yeah.. you managed to get those.. by playing a 2 player.. WITH YOURSELF :O
ahahaha

hoos.
dear god.. you are.. the shiz. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:
And how... you got a Tactical Nuke by sniping cheers

I barely got that snipe off on Rust before the guy killed me. I had the opposite last night on Wasteland. I was 24-0 and just about to pull the trigger for the nuke and somebody sniped me. 1 second can make a huge difference. pale
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Very nice vid man!
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

^ Thanks, hit me up if you want to run some Dom like the old days. All the newbs have finally left so we have more room now. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Hoos wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
And how... you got a Tactical Nuke by sniping cheers

I barely got that snipe off on Rust before the guy killed me. I had the opposite last night on Wasteland. I was 24-0 and just about to pull the trigger for the nuke and somebody sniped me. 1 second can make a huge difference. pale
God, don't I know that.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top