Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 pm

hoos: well ok, but i think it would be nice to hear your voice, i need to hear someone's voice apart from josies once in a while.
street: gj on getting the ACR back and getting some nice killstreaks. but even if you do awful, just forget about deaths, and think about kills. and keep tract of your current killstreak. Its what i did when i went for a nuke, when i got to 6 i said to myself "6". then when i got to 15 i said to myself "15". (i said the number for each kill, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc.)
eve: Laughing
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 am

ive never heard streets voice scratch

Laughing

i dont even know if i have an accent..
O_o
holy shit im on tv next week........ oh god.. me on tv is gonna be embarrassing... D:

ANYWHOO. gettin back to topic..
LOL

Ground War.
one of the best game types i rekons.
its soooooooooooooooo fun..
excpet when you got the little bitches on the mic ranting about how king shit they are and then complaining when you headshot them... Evil or Very Mad
Laughing
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 am

lol. i find it confusing that you talk about the game when we dont have it. Note: until my school grades improve, no new MW2 disc, meaning 2 months time.

hows MW2 treating people this week? good? bad? or shit because of lag?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 am

Some owning was done this day. By me, of all people.
43-8
I'm thinking of having a portrait drawn up. And then bronzed.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:56 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
43-8
YAY like Rocky Balboa!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:25 am

I have been managing to stay in the positive on the K/D lately. Quite happy with myself for that. The ACR is a good gun but I feel that I need to go with on that has more power. I emptied a clip into someone and must have got at least 3 head shots with the stopping power active yet they shoot me once and I'm dead while they carry on living. Think I'll go back to the scar for me Assualt Rifle. Any reccommendations?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 am

Liam wrote:
I have been managing to stay in the positive on the K/D lately. Quite happy with myself for that. The ACR is a good gun but I feel that I need to go with on that has more power. I emptied a clip into someone and must have got at least 3 head shots with the stopping power active yet they shoot me once and I'm dead while they carry on living. Think I'll go back to the scar for me Assualt Rifle. Any reccommendations?
Quit stealing the neighbors interwebz.
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 am

They be stealing mine!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:42 am

Liam wrote:
They be stealing mine!
Day 2 of Opposite Day! AAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:57 am

(-_-)..!.
*walks out of thread*
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:09 am

Liam wrote:
(-_-)..!.
*walks out of thread*
:banned:

I love MW2, but ever since BFBC2 came out, Im just having a hard time getting back on it. WSID? (what should I do?)
:smiling:
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 am

Liam wrote:
I have been managing to stay in the positive on the K/D lately. Quite happy with myself for that. The ACR is a good gun but I feel that I need to go with one that has more power. I emptied a clip into someone and must have got at least 3 head shots with the stopping power active yet they shoot me once and I'm dead while they carry on living. Think I'll go back to the scar for me Assualt Rifle. Any reccommendations?
That had to be a lag issue. Either that or they had Painkiller active. But I headshot people all the time with my trusty ACR. They die quick.
I have noticed lately that the game itself will lag no matter what color bars you have sometimes. I know it's not just false returns on my end because I've heard others remark things like "I'm full green! How the ^&*$ can I be laggin'?!"
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Eaty the word practice has a second "C", not an "S". Just thought I'd let you know lol. /Grammar Nazi

In British (real) English, the noun is spelt with a c and the verb with an s. So, I practise the piano but the doctor works in a medical practice.
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 am

Bit like "Advice" & "to Advise"............

Had some great games last night - four triple kills with the Javvy on Subbase in one game wooohooo!

& good fights in tekken toxxy, sorry about lying on the floor all the time, lol.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 am

Thinking
Oh I get it nao.
:Googleknows:
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 am

eattheword wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Eaty the word practice has a second "C", not an "S". Just thought I'd let you know lol. /Grammar Nazi

In British (real) English, the noun is spelt with a c and the verb with an s. So, I practise the piano but the doctor works in a medical practice.
Sorry, Doc. I just can't take anything you say seriously with that tattoo on your forehead.

(@everyone else: FB joke. Ignore it and move on)
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
eattheword wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:

Sorry, Doc. I just can't take anything you say seriously with that tattoo on your forehead.

(@everyone else: FB joke. Ignore it and move on)

*** gets out carbolic soap and scrubs harder ***
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:32 am

my burden ( is that the right word to say? ) is no longer annoying me, i just aquired CoD 1/2/3 by buying them for $5 each, good bargain ayy. Still though, they arent for PS3, they are for my xbox. But atleast my sniping habbits will come into play.

*So many bolt-actions weapons Razz:P:P*
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
43-8

Forget the portrait, I always thought they should write a book about you, and then I realzied they already had. And it's called the Bible.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 am

There was blue monkeys in teh bible?? Shocked

Maybe I should read that sh*t after all? Thinking

I thought it was all about donkeys and sandals.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am

Leo337 wrote:

It's in there. Keep looking, lol.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 am

I'll be on MW 2 for a bit during the day/ afternoon, but I have to work tonight so I'll be on after work.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Leo337 wrote:

I am assuming you used that word in the same sense as "Hey man, this is good sh*t, ain't it"?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Really, I got pretty lucky. My current killstreaks are Predator, Harriers, Nuke (Yup, I'm goin' for it. Smile ) I called in Harriers twice that match, and tbh, about ten of those kills came from them, not me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 pm

good games all i played with to today!!!!
i had so much fun cheers
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top