Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

i love sub base. derail is meh and estate can be either or. if my team camps the house, i hate it
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah, but my problem with Sub base is that EVERY GAME on sub base is exactly the same; set up the coridor in the back of the map, or try and take it. Gets a bit dull and predictable after a while.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

For me it usually goes: Rundown, Terminal, Favela, Rundown, Quarry, Underpass, Rundown, Terminal.

I get a steady rotation of the maps I'm not too fond of: Rundown and Underpass.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 pm

i like all maps but i am still a bit new to it
i dont like it when maps get skiped. you dont get better at them if you skip them all the time

Dingo thank for the walk through on a few maps a while back i am getting better at snipping
and from your help with snipping locations it is starting to pay of for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:29 pm

NPs Wadey.

Care package rampage is awesome. 9 in 1 game with hardline on and they all were good drops. 2 harriors, 1 AC130, 2 Chopper gunner, 1 EMP, 2 sentry's and 1 resupply.

Wasteland was map so easy pickings. Was domination and me was 142 - 27 got heaps of 6 kills with 1 shot with AC130. Me loves NewBs.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:37 pm

i have only played TDMs are there other good game types other then TDMs?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:55 pm

when you select to play a match online, youll see a list of stuff you can play. you can choose any of the modes that are unlocked to you if you are a low level still

@omega: i set up on the roof accross from the main building, easy kills because no one ever checks, and no one comes from behind in that section of the map for some reason
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 am

As banded said there are lots of different game types on the side bar Wadey that have a variety of play styles. If you get a bit bored with the traditional TDM you could go off and play Capture the Flag, or go off and play Search and Destroy.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:42 am

banded1 wrote:
when you select to play a match online, youll see a list of stuff you can play. you can choose any of the modes that are unlocked to you if you are a low level still

@omega: i set up on the roof accross from the main building, easy kills because no one ever checks, and no one comes from behind in that section of the map for some reason
Oh, I check. That spot's gotten me lots of kills. I always wonder why people keep going up there. Is it really that often ignored?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 am

On sub base, I almost always setup on the roof. Put a claymore near the steps and then let it rip with a thermal sniper. Most people will not go after you until you have sniped them a few times.

There is also a nice little cubby hole outside the computer room. Go out the window, on to the ledge, and turn right. Tuck yourself in the back corner. You can kill people as they try to sneak thru the middle to your side's spawn and into the tunnel. I use this spot a lot of times early in Domination games. I support B while my team grabs it. It works in TDMs too but you wont last as long.

PS: Just started my 10th prestige.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Out of curiosity, are the cranes in Highrise considered as part of the map? I know that a lot of people go up to them, but they seem really fishy to me. Also, I'm looking for an official answer from IW, not opinions.

Also, I love the Ak 47.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 pm

I can't provide a source, but seeing as there are easily accessible ways to get to them that don't involve glitching, I would think they are.
Also, they went to the trouble of making a half fallen platform into a ladder so that you could climb on it and reach a high narrow ledge to get on the roof of C. There's an exploding tank up there that could only be used for aiding in killing anyone hiding up there.
Moreover, there's an open spot to get into A that requires you to take the crane path.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 pm

I think the cranes are definitely legit because they're so easy to get to -- they must have been placed there with the express intention of being used.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:59 pm

wadey wrote:
Dingo thank for the walk through on a few maps a while back i am getting better at snipping
and from your help with snipping locations it is starting to pay of for me Smile

Any chance of a link or pointing me in the rght direction?

Pretty please Kiss
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Kilmory wrote:
wadey wrote:

Any chance of a link or pointing me in the rght direction?

Pretty please Kiss

mory i just got in some Private games with Dingo and he showed me round the maps
so your best bet would be to ask him for some help and i am shaw he would help out
he nos the maps very well Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:59 pm

I could use a tour of sniper spots as well. Care to show me anyone?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:28 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I could use a tour of sniper spots as well. Care to show me anyone?

street i can show you what Dingo has shown me if you like Smile

good games to all that played today was fun the private games were sweet
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Sounds good, thanks Wadey. I should be online tomorrow. If my PS3 want's to get online that is..

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Sounds good, thanks Wadey. I should be online tomorrow. If my PS3 want's to get online that is..

Evil or Very Mad
cool see you then
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Actually I should say "today" since it's past midnight lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 pm

4 kill streak today! Personal best for the level 10 cheers
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:11 am

Congratulations Charlitos! You'll be having games where you go like 20-0 before you know it!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 am

NUKE! NUKE!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 am

Go for it dude!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 am

Hehe, a game that is a 3 shot death isn't really for me. I just play this as a little refresher game.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top