Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance: Fall of Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

I told him I wouldn't tell anyone but I cannot help myself...

I would just like to let everyone know that after only 1 day of training on rfom, me and mofo played a 1v1 and I beat him! We were going to 15 kills, and I was down 7-14 and I came back and killed him 8 times in a row. I'm excited Smile

Excited
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm

nobody wrote:
When I tried I couldnt even connect to the online
same here Sad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

purdue-girl wrote:

I would just like to let everyone know that after only 1 day of training on rfom, me and mofo played a 1v1 and I beat him! We were going to 15 kills, and I was down 7-14 and I came back and killed him 8 times in a row. I'm excited Smile

Excited

lol

Nice.

mofo is a tough cookie in fom
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:53 pm

purdue-girl wrote:

Excited

Shrug i was going like this Guns firing and she tricked me scratch and the next thing i knew i lost facepalm2
so gg's to you
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 pm

mthrfckr1002 wrote:
purdue-girl wrote:

Excited

Shrug i was going like this Guns firing and she tricked me scratch and the next thing i knew i lost facepalm2
so gg's to you

I just used my female powers on you and distracted you! Razz Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 915210
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:58 pm

thank god most gamers are male or i'd be screwed Wink
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 am

mthrfckr1002 wrote:

no, I think it was just me Wink
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 am

mthrfckr1002 wrote:
*coughs*
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm

For some reason I think that the discussion is no longer about resistance.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 pm

purdue-girl wrote:
mthrfckr1002 wrote:

no, I think it was just me Wink

probably Very Happy= :D your strafing has improved and your getting your aim up which is key in rfom not like r2
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:44 pm

omega9 wrote:
I'LL SAVE THIS TOPIC!!..................soooooooooooo how about those chimera facepalm2
I hate people that camp by the LARRK spawns i try to get them with my frags but end up getting killed by it :grenade:
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:53 pm

reptile555 wrote:
omega9 wrote:
I'LL SAVE THIS TOPIC!!..................soooooooooooo how about those chimera facepalm2
I hate people that camp by the LARRK spawns i try to get them with my frags but end up getting killed by it :grenade:

all you have to do with the laarke is get close to the person who has it out and make them miss you and there done
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Nicely done. Mofo is definatly quick on trigger, remember playing him in MW2 one time, talk about good reaction speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 pm

So I decided to start a speed run on Fall of Man...according to my stop watch it took me 9 minutes and 15 seconds to beat all three levels of York on Easy.

I'd say that is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
So I decided to start a speed run on Fall of Man...according to my stop watch it took me 9 minutes and 15 seconds to beat all three levels of York on Easy.

I'd say that is pretty good.

I just started this campaign a few days ago for probably my 7-8th time. I love it! (not sure I could do it 40 times though Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Heh, I'll probably get to 40 on Fall of Man at some point in the future. I don't play it very much anymore.

Just finished all of Grimsby. Current time is 18 minutes and 49 seconds. Taking a break to watch Shutter Island now.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:31 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Heh, I'll probably get to 40 on Fall of Man at some point in the future. I don't play it very much anymore.

Just finished all of Grimsby. Current time is 18 minutes and 49 seconds. Taking a break to watch Shutter Island now.

If you haven't seen it before, don't have high expectations of that movie...

But I find RFoM campaign a lot more difficult than R2
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:35 pm

If you ever have the misfortune to visit Grimsby in real life, you will realise that you will be wanting to get through it MUCH faster than 18 minutes. Never was a town so aptly named.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:06 pm

eattheword wrote:
If you ever have the misfortune to visit Grimsby in real life, you will realise that you will be wanting to get through it MUCH faster than 18 minutes. Never was a town so aptly named.

It took me just over 9 minutes to beat. 18 minutes and 49 seconds is for both York and Grimsby.

And Purdue, I can't say I find either of the games difficult anymore. On Superhuman, I can beat both without any issues. Oh, and the movie was pretty good. Very strange though.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Well of course you don't find either of them difficult anymore! Razz I just hate how r2 has checkpoints every few feet so if you die, its no big deal...
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Serious!
I LOVE THAT!

i hate redoing because i die.
which is why i only have like 30 deaths in R2 campaign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:17 pm

purdue-girl wrote:
Well of course you don't find either of them difficult anymore! Razz I just hate how r2 has checkpoints every few feet so if you die, its no big deal...

Well, Fall of Man has some pretty easy checkpoints in it. R2 is definitely more checkpoint friendly though. Either way, though, both are pretty simple in difficulty.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:34 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:

show off Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:35 pm

eve wrote:

which is why i only have like 30 deaths in R2 campaign

Psh. I have about 1000 deaths. Laughing

reptile555 wrote:

show off Razz

Hey! I just want to get under 2 hours this time. Being over 2 minutes because of an accidental hedgehog suicide is a bit demoralizing.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:59 pm

I found the FoM campaign a lot harder too. I STILL haven't beaten it on Superhuman, but that's just because I'm lazy Razz Some of the checkpoints I found quite frustrating, though. I can't recall the name of the level, but it's when you are moving up the hill with trenches and turret huts to destroy a mortor battery site. I died several times there, and even if I had gotten 8 or 9 minutes into the level, I would get caught by a turret and *poof* go back to the beginning facepalm2

My favorite part of this whole game though is the Menial Beatdown. I'm sure everyone knows the part I'm talking about. Never has it been so satisfying hitting a hundred menials in the face with twin reapers Excited
Back to top Go down

Resistance: Fall of Man

View previous topic View next topic Back to top