Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Duke is back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

Duke is back! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 am

Neoshine wrote:
That's how all the Duke's have been Omega.

But has anyone else gotten this yet?
i have it
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am

I'm hoping to have it later on. I think the girlfriend is trying to wriggle out of buying it to match the anniversary gift I got her.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:03 am

I just rented it from Redbox, so far it seems mediocre, however, I've only played for 30 mins.
Laughing

(Yes, Redbox now rents video games!)
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 am

SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
I just rented it from Redbox, so far it seems mediocre, however, I've only played for 30 mins.
Laughing

(Yes, Redbox now rents video games!)
theyve been renting games a long time, they just do it so poorly no one knows. I rented enslaved from red box about 6 months ago, it was 1 of about 3 games, the other 2 were a childrens game (I video game version of some kids movie) and a sports game, (some baseball game I think)

ON TOPIC the game is pretty damn long. I have been taking my time with it, as i dont plan on buying any more retail games till september, but it seems to just keep on going. (not a bad thing at all)

Also I absolutely love the levels when you have been shrunk
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 am

DUDE!!!!!
Okay first Redbox barely started renting out games in my area, this equals me estatic!

Second- Played Duke for almost 2 hours last night.
THIS GAME IS BAD ASS.

SP= Fun, a lot of creative levels, very awesome campaign, Im currently on the level after I was shrunk and was driving a bad ass RC car thru out. So much fun.
MP= IS WHERE ITS AT! I highly suggest you guys try multiplayer. Its fecking awesome.
There are certain maps designed for shrunken players, for instance I played in a fast food joint where we all were shrunk, I was shooting at an enemy but missed and shot the peanut butter jar behind him and it exploded. I was all- Shocked
Thats just one example of the awesomeness that is this game. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:15 am

Finished the other day, good funny game with some damn good references that makes one larf.

Haven't done the MP yet (Internets be weird) but the SP I really liked. Now to do a harder difficulty. Also, Boobs, this game has.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 am

i spent the first ten minutes jumping in front of a mirror with duke and laughing hysterically
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 am

Hmm, have to see if a redbox around here has it.

according to the website, there is no redbox within 50 miles that has it. sad face.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm

I just hate red box, for anything but movies, also if you destroy 1 of each condiment in that level you unlock a hot dg logo tshirt
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:13 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
i spent the first ten minutes jumping in front of a mirror with duke and laughing hysterically
Same here, also spent a lot of time laring at all his portraits on the walls. lmao
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 am

Lod wrote:
Finished the other day, good funny game with some damn good references that makes one larf.

Haven't done the MP yet (Internets be weird) but the SP I really liked. Now to do a harder difficulty. Also, Boobs, this game has.

now i am interested
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:08 am

Heh Twins.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 am

Lots o' twins.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Chapter 8 is messed up.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Duke is back!   Duke is back! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

If anyone has DNF for pc, throw me a message rq.
Back to top Go down

Duke is back!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top