Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
don't worry Fawlty, we'll party it up again in February, when my midterms are done lol

I know...I think my work schedule just doesn't coincide with anyone else's. I'm gonna try and be on a good bit this weekend so hopefully I can finally catch some of you during the day!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

its not that sad man, many high levels have lower level accounts as well, you might have been up against a bunch of people who are actually in the 50-80 skill range (however much that is) lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm getting on my PS3 now, Fawlty Smile
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Reo wrote:
I'm getting on my PS3 now, Fawlty Smile

Alright! I know it's 3am where you are so get some sleep if you need to buddy! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

It's alright, gotta play some more, just got a rage with invalid Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 pm

oh invalid.....I remember getting like 4 kill streaks a few times today with it on and also getting 15-5 in a DM with Half Loaded on, it feels great to be using negatives sometimes
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Great games Reo! God damn you're good! I was sucking it up super bad...but I think if I work on those things you showed me I should definitely improve!

I'm truly in awe when I play with you! 24-3!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Fawlty with people like Reo and Mitch helping you out you will become one of the better in U2, like the rest of us here at the 6th nation

I have to admit I have one problem with using invalid, when I get the hammer I tend to spam it because I tend to get into a lot of gun fights when I use it and I'm scared out of my mind that I am going to not get a trade while using it, stupid lag!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Good games, Fawlty!

Sorry my mic died on me there, it got hard coaching/helping with just the chat, especially in those DM's.

Next time, I'll make sure it's fully loaded and we can give it another go and I'll try to help you as we play a game.

A few things you can work on until next time;

Awareness. Listen for gunfire and keep track of what your teammates are doing.

Move. You stopped alot out in the middle which is REALLY bad. Keep a good "flow" in your movement and only stop when necessary (gunfight/camp/scanning an area)

Aiming. Put the sensitivity a bit high and do some coop just to get a first feel for it.
When you feel comfortable with it in coop, try it in regular multiplayer games.

Don't stress though, you are getting better by the day and it will take time to get to where you wanna be. Just keep on playing and try to keep these advice in the back of your head Smile

Good night, 6thNation Sleep
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Night Reo, next time you see me I'll be 17 Twisted Evil

I totally know what you are talking about Reo, when Mitch and I were coaching Fawlty a couple weeks back we could only do it in text chat, took a while longer than I would have liked to give him some tips lol
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Happy B-day Vrals ! . Have a good one .

@Fawlty , you will get better , especially with Reo coaching you , i cant even get a rage without invalid . Instead ive died on 14 , 3 times .

Congrats on the first streak too Fawlty . I was very happy when i got my first streak .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 pm

thanks Mitch, I'm planning on it

I remember when I got a fury when I had invalid on when I was in a plunder match, I said to myself "how on earth does that happen?" lol
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:36 am

Made a level "80" scrub go 1-5 or 6 and quit. Haha, that's probably one of the reasons I played for as long as I did. Lag and other problems are still evident but the game is still fun in small doses I suppose. DS2 has my eye now and will for a while so don't expect me to come jumping into lobbies with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 am

It's good that you joined in anyway silver , at least you even gave the game another chance .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 am

Yes it is, was good to get some games in yesterday because it was my first time on for more than an hour in a long time, was fun but I'll probably be taking a break from U2 once I get the Sly Trilogy lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 am

Good god I wish I had a capture card. Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am

Lol so do I
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 am

Reo wrote:
Good god I wish I had a capture card. Cry :cry2:

Whatever it is Reo, send it over PSN!!

By the way I watched your gameplay from our matches last night...great stuff! I didn't even realize that the first match we were in at The Village you went 26-3! You're something else man. I'm excited to practice some more and hopefully get more consistent!

Thanks again for the help!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 pm

There, I've sent it from my Reonista account.

It's just a deathmatch on the fort. No special kill streaks or anything.
But look at the teams, I thought we were going to get destroyed, haha.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Can you send it to me as well Reo?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Yeah, sure, but it really isn't anything fancy, just a good score against some high level guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 pm

lol I want to see how high these guys were lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm

If I remember the teams it was a 80, 73, 69 on the other side, and me and a 57 being the high levels on our side.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

oh boy that is interesting lol

do you remember our plunder match a few weeks ago, Reo, where I was like our only high level and the other team had everybody being 61-63? That was a fun day, 31-16 lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Yuup, nothing like carrying your team on your own, Vrals.

Mitchell, what can I say?
We were up against some MAJOR lag today, hence my rant on the mic.
Seriously, I shot the dude with 3 bursts with the FAL, every shot connected.
He proceeds to run and melee me (no shots fire or anything, just ONE melee) and I die.
3 seconds later I get the kill Neutral

Then another game after you left;
A guy standing ABOVE the propane tank, I shot it and expect to get my BBQ trophy.
Nothing, dude just ran away......
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top