Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
Knife needs to either be removed, made a 2 hit.

^^^ this agreed
yesterday i had MPL rapid fire guy walks through it stabs me Mad

knife should only be 1 hit kill from behind .2 hits any other time imo

mattmo0121 wrote:
Why? It's always been that way? Why change a good formula that very few people complain about?

i am pretty sure through the life of Mw2 and Blops people have complained
more so Mw2 but i am sure i have read threads about it on the Blops forum as well.

@ mitch sorry did not join yesterday Nealy every game i was in got host migration
and it took me ages to get out of games to try and join you and after a while
i gave up. next time bud Smile
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:11 pm

because its real awesome to come around a corner, all ADS, and then shoot the dude 3 times, only to get knifed in the face as a reward. I wouldn't mind so much if the knife range wasn't retardedly long.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
because its real awesome to come around a corner, all ADS, and then shoot the dude 3 times, only to get knifed in the face as a reward. I wouldn't mind so much if the knife range wasn't retardedly long.
Great adjective. Razz I can see where you're coming from though.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 pm

well id love to have played more than one game but it looks like the black ops has killed my ps3 every time i go to play multiplayer it loads a black screen.....i think im going to smash it into tiny bits Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 pm

It always does that. You just have to wait a minute.
Or are you saying it's stuck there?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 pm

its stuck there ive rebooted about 4 times
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Could be the disc if you're lucky. No other games do this?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 pm

no, ive cleaned it off im not sure whats going on, if its the disc then looks like i wont be playing blops anymore
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:13 pm

GGs Wadey, Leo and Jadedoblivion !! . Did a bit better than yesturday but still not that great , still good fun though Smile .

Oh , BTW , I just finished my ASCENSION Zombies guide if anyone wants to check it out !! , here's the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 pm

GGs Killy, glad to finally get a couple in with you. I'm not usually that frustrated, though. I must have died every third or fourth time from spawn campers.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 pm

What's a spawn camper? I haven't come across any of those recently. Well I haven't played in a few days either.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Well I did on Firing Range. At one point, I died three straight times from them.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
What's a spawn camper? I haven't come across any of those recently. Well I haven't played in a few days either.

spawn camper

lets say you are playing TDM on Nuke town for example theres pretty much only
two spawn points one behind each house .
now if you wanted to spawn kill the other team all you have to do is not go
behind the house they are spawning behind you stay just out of there spawn by staying inside the house and looking out and shooting people as they spawn .
as long as you stay inside or next two the house and not run into the back yard
you can spawn kill the hell out of the other team .
so now you know if you seem to die after taking a few steps then theres a good
chance you are being spawn camped .
but imo it does not happen much in TDM but a lot more in objective games
i have found demolition to be quite bad at times .

btw i dont endorse this style of play this is just an answer to swifts question .
swift this is only info so you know if it happens to you .
this style of play is against our clan rules
so please dont us this info to spawn camp others thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Haha, nice explanation. I've tried spawn camping before, but I'm not a good enough shooter. Little buggers kept getting away. Tharis Depot was bad for that on KZ2. I remember trying to boost out and throwing a spawn grenade anywhere just to get out.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:12 am

Spawn camping is extremely annoying and takes no skill other than standing in one place and pulling the trigger as soon as someone spawns. It's a ridiculous play style that is not only unfair but can lead to people emptying from a game/match and leaving others with a bloated ego thinking they are great and can do anything cause they get so many kills that eventually they think they can take anyone when suddenly they are going 1v1 with someone that plays better than them. They can't handle the loss so they go into a spiral of depression so bad that eventually their family soon won't listen to their whining that they become forever alone in their life which ends abruptly when they eventually snap seeking approval. It could be when they seek to out run the cops in real life cause they wanna see how many stars they but end up crashing into the pavement after being blasted through the wind shield while attempting a stunt bonus or going into a Paintball game where they crack up and forget that meleeing someone with a knife in paintball brings the cops and they are shot down in a blaze of stupid glory thinking they can take the capture point.

Don't be a spawn camper and there is one on your team its okay to kill him in game. You may just save his life.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 am

^This post here teaches us two valuable lessons, kids.
1.) Don't spawn camp.
2.) Don't do drugs.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 am

Lod wrote:
Spawn camping is extremely annoying and takes no skill other than standing in one place and pulling the trigger as soon as someone spawns. It's a ridiculous play style that is not only unfair but can lead to people emptying from a game/match and leaving others with a bloated ego thinking they are great and can do anything cause they get so many kills that eventually they think they can take anyone when suddenly they are going 1v1 with someone that plays better than them. They can't handle the loss so they go into a spiral of depression so bad that eventually their family soon won't listen to their whining that they become forever alone in their life which ends abruptly when they eventually snap seeking approval. It could be when they seek to out run the cops in real life cause they wanna see how many stars they but end up crashing into the pavement after being blasted through the wind shield while attempting a stunt bonus or going into a Paintball game where they crack up and forget that meleeing someone with a knife in paintball brings the cops and they are shot down in a blaze of stupid glory thinking they can take the capture point.

Don't be a spawn camper and there is one on your team its okay to kill him in game. You may just save his life.
Laughing I knew I shouldn't try to capture "C".
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Who's expanding Thursday? I'll be scanning for opportunities to spawn camp tongue NOT
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 pm

I think I may be one of those lucky enough to have never been spawn camped consistently in a match , though this could be just bad memory on my part Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 am

I've tried doing it before on Nuketown, but so many people on my team end up causing the spawns to switch.
In other news, I managed to get a Collateral First Blood today Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:15 am

Lol liams been spawn killed one too many times.

It's really easy to get out of a spawn trap, and none too easy to get trapped. If you have terrible team mates then it won't help but a half competent team effort usually gets you out of it.

Spawn killing on the other hand is ridiculous and poor programming on 3arc's part. It's only possible in Demo and even then you need an extremely good team (which is no excuse I know).

Spawn trapping is what a good team does to a bad team but spawn killing is what great players do to horrible players in Demo. It's broken and certainly needs fixing but I'd rather they focus on a smoother experience before they worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 am

Map pack comes out tomorrow , I'm pumped !!!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
1.) Don't spawn camp.
2.) Don't do drugs. Unless medicated

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Lod wrote:
CobaltMonkey wrote:
1.) Don't spawn camp.
2.) Don't do drugs. Unless medicated

Fixed.

In other words, don't do drugs unless drugged Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 am

Pretty much. Razz
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top