Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Gears of War 3 Beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

Gears of War 3 Beta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Beta   Gears of War 3 Beta - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Lol, nice Nobody. I love getting in peoples faces though. And I usually win my one on ones with the shotty, unless they have the Sawed off, but I do try to flank, but somehow they always turn around when I'm just out of range :/
Back to top Go down
Tom Brady's Hair
First Nation
First Nation
Tom Brady's Hair

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Beta   Gears of War 3 Beta - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:04 pm

I am tired of having a gnasher battle ruined by a dude with a sawed off. I will be going toe to toe with someone else or 2 v 2 and then it is ruined by another dude coming in and one shot killing us two ending the duel. After playing a lot today I am offically tired of the Sawed off because I feel it changes the game to much. Imagine if everyone had sawed offs, I used it for a bit, it takes no skill. I just would look at them and pull the trigger...that equaled an instant death (cheap). I had to quit using it as it felt noobish ad I felt embarrassed using it.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Beta   Gears of War 3 Beta - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:10 pm

I know. That's why I hate the gun :/
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Beta   Gears of War 3 Beta - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Sawed off is a total pussy weapon. Pretty much have to be on top of a guy to kill him. If you are that close, might as well use the gnasher, that gives you a one shot kill as well in situations like that. Not a fan of sawed-off, dont fear it either. Deadliest weapons in the game - gnasher, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Beta   Gears of War 3 Beta - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:19 pm

^THIS

Yes, Gnasher is the better gun all the way in terms of skill.
Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 Beta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top