Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Modern Warfare 3 thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Agreed, bro... That was epic, groundbreaking stuff. Guns firing

But why they felt that putting it in a six-hour campaign would be a good thing, I'll never know. Neutral Compare it to the awesomeness that is Rfom and you see what could have been achieved with just a little more development. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:49 am

I agree with Charlitos. I really did enjoy MW2's campaign, it was a good story, and it was action packed. The multiplayer was just total garbage though. So many glitches and stuff that needed to be fixed but IW couldn't be bothered to do so.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:49 am

Can't wait for this, do you think they're going to relate the story to Osama's death lol?
Obvs not put Osama in the game or anything but like maybe we go and kill a head terrorist (at his mansion Lol) and then they retaliate and we defend America?!
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:01 am

Will probably get it...
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:27 pm

redhamuSLA wrote:
Will probably get it...
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm still not interested.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

IGN reported that IW (or the team that's left), Raven Software, and Sledgehammer games will all be making MW3. IGN also reported that MW3 will be making destructible environments and larger maps, geez I think I've heard this before, oh that's right, Battlefield! Anyway, I was fooled into buying BLOPS, barely even play it now. I found that it was the same MP but with a few twists. Player Card was alright I guess. I realize that zombies and wager matches were cool. But, after playing WAW, MW, and MW2, the core mechanics are getting a little old. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

I dunno about this , no zombies and I'm surprisingly fine with black ops at the moment
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 thread   Modern Warfare 3 thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:09 am

New trailer MW3