Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Anyone else play this game? My friends are beating me with a 2x4 to play this game so I'm downloading it.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Bump and btw, it's free.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's like DotA with more people.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

A bunch of my friends are playing it, so im giving it a go.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 am

Add me Cap, Neoshine <-- Summoner name. I'm always more then up for a game.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 am

Nice, I played a few games last night with a friend and I was really enjoying it. Definetly liking the mid-ranged combat the best. I forget his name but it was like a necro ranger (started with M?). We are all using Skype for voice chat.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 am

Right now I use Ashe(archer) Kog'maw(the little bug) and a few others.

Necro ranger? Not sure about, Ryze maybe? I know Swain is mid ranged that's free right now.

But it's cool, that's what most of my friends do too is skype while playing, it makes the games easier.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 pm

hmm Kog'maw sounds about right. He looks like a 2 legged bug and sounds like gollum.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Yea, Kog'maw is my allstar for Bot games lol.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Man I am such a noob at this Razz definetly more stratedy needed than I though, but im getting the hang of skills and such. Im reading up on some guides too, to help me with item buying and all that jazz. Just read through this guys guide and its pretty helpfull for me anyways. the only thing im not so sure about is the runes. How do you get them/use them and what do they do?
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 pm

solomid.net

mobafire.com

Check those two out.

Also, don't worry about runes until you hit level 20. But to explain it, if you go to your summoner's page, you'll see a rune page. As you level up you get more rune slots. Then you purchase them with IP(which you get for winning bot games/pvp games). There are 3 tiers of runes, T1 is 0-9, T2 is 10-19, T3 is 20-30. Best to wait for T3. But they add constant passive bonuses to whatever you socket in for a champion.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 am

solid. ill check it out
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 pm

lolol I tried logging in and said the servers were overloaded. Position in que? it literally says: over 9000!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 am

that is full of win lmao

Just dl it yesterday and tested it out, it seems pretty fun
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Jaded, throw me a friend request if you haven't.

Neoshine.

I'll get in on some games with you.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Will do neo, im proably going to play the tutourail a few more times to get a jump on some exp.
Back to top Go down
Ichabod
Second Nation
Ichabod

Nation Reputation : 1

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I play this game on a regular basis. Feel free to add me (Ichabod1). If any new comers need some tips, I'll help show you the ropes (as well as I can. lol) and let you beat on me for a while till you get the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 am

Ive been on a terrible losing streak latley, I think I play to much hiemer dinger lmao
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:41 am

Ill add you, im not to bad, I also know neoshine plays alot
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:10 am

I've been playing since beta, and still do today. Any of you are more then welcome to add me to the list.

RHYN0X (spelled with a zero, not an "oh").

I mainly play Sona, Shen, Mordekaiser. I like to support my team.

LoL + Ventrillo and I can help explain basics, strats, and just all around chat if you want.

===

A 9000 queue is usually about 3 - 6 minutes of waiting to get in. It counts down very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I haven't been on League that much this past week because of batman arkham city <_<
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

Nation Reputation : 2

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:04 am

I am on league of legends as well adamonkey is my summoners name i am only lvl 18 but i am getting the i am only amazing with yi right now
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm

yeah, yi is pure ownage pretty early. Fun to play.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 pm

sent you guys a invite
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

Nation Reputation : 2

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 am

hey ya i seen that when i was playing and i declined cause i didnt know that you where from here so i resent you a add sry about that
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:59 am

lmao its ll good lol
Back to top Go down

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top