Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

League of Legends - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Nice. I got your friend request Vrals. I'm still learning myself so I'm down for bot games. I did have a few recent games that were pretty good. I might post the screen caps later haha.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:11 pm

k, if you guys post a meetup time in here I'll do my best to get on then, I have to re-learn Morgana and Mordekaiser (shouldn't take more than 1 game to do that) and then re-learn Wukong (that might take 2+ games) and then learn Yi, Nasus, Miss Fortune, and a couple of other toons. Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Bots are great to figure how the mechanics of specific champs work, but to really learn how to play them, etc. I feel you NEED to play real people, that is how you can really improve. Yeah, you may lose some games, you may not do well, people may razz on you, but that's all part of the learning curve. I suffered through it and feel I'm a better player for it.

At the very least you pick up a lot from how other people play their champs, ways the bots just don't replicate. Bots don't gank in the bushes while you are going for red or blue, they don't bait and kill, etc.

*This is just my opinion, I'm not ripping on anyone. If you enjoy bots, by all means, please use them. It's a game and it's meant for fun, do what is fun for you. I just think there is some real learning to be had by playing real people, and I am at the point now where bots are too predictable.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:18 am

I agree with you, which is why I do bots to learn champs abilities and their builds, after I get those down I then go into PvP.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:47 am

Got in a 3v3 AI game with one of my friends and Vrals. This was the aftermath:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:21 pm

I just missed joining you guys. You were 1 minute in when I logged in Puzzled 
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 pm

And then I joined you, Rhyn0x and that didn't go so well, the team was insisting on continuing to Lane when the other team was pushing, oh how I enjoy people like that..........NOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 pm

I know, as the tank, I was running from lane to lane, just to defend our turrets or our team mates. Really the problem was with the top lane. Those 2 were grouped, only wanted to play with each other, and only cared about kills - not advancing.

When will the majority learn the game isn't about killing, it's about working together, advancing, and eventually winning the game.

/rantoff
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:30 pm

It is sort of about killing but only to the point where you get kills to increase the power of your champ and help your team to advance the game, I'll go after kills but I won't be stupid about it, people yell at me when I start to chase but then back off, sorry that I'm playing SMART and not falling into a trap.
Back to top Go down

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top