Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

Borderlands 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Bunker Glitched on me *sad*

It got stuck at the waterfall side of arena and would not go to its death bed. Had to restart to finally get me goodies. Also you can jump onto the bunker and get flown around till it flips and you fall to your death.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 pm

I got a hard freez on the bunker yesterday just
Before Monkey joined me and it had to be near the end of the fight!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 am

dingo, I had that same thing happen to me 1st time I fought him. when he just gets stuck in the same position, and just kinda jerks about. it kept looking like he would get unstuck, but after 10 minutes we gave up and restarted
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:29 am

Well, that's one DLC down. Looking forward to grabbing some buddies to take on the extra bosses.
Also available to help out anyone still working through it all.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:36 am

Got a pink pistol of the warrior today the spiker I think it is
And an orange shield for doing the final fire hawk mission.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:38 am

I'm gunna look at getting at getting the booty DLC tomorrow or the season pass!
Did you like the booty Monkey Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:13 am

I'll be getting it soon. Gotta re-establish how borked DC Universe can be at times, but more than likely Saturday night will be my night to get mah Borderlands on.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:37 am

Bacon wrote:
I'm gunna look at getting at getting the booty DLC tomorrow or the season pass!
Did you like the booty Monkey Razz
Scarlett's got some nice booty.
I mean, it's no match for mine, but still good.
Monkey 2 :monkey2:

Definitely need more bank space though. Ton of red text weapons that I don't know what exactly they do, so I don't want to get rid of them, but my inventory is too full. This is a terrible thing because the last mission gives you a ton of chests (I think 13-17, I can't recall atm). Even for that though, I didn't get anything there to compete with what I already had. Did get a couple of E-tech weapons, but non can match my damage. I suspect it's because the guns I got were better from being obtained while with other players. Did get an upgrade for my shotgun through some other missions. About the same damage, but with much higher accuracy, fire effect, and increased mag. No idea what its red text does.
I can tell you that there's an SMG that instead of firing normally shoots out a line all at once, very similar to the old TK's Wave, but in the shape of a bird (sort of like \/\/\/) that flaps its wings as it flies. Red text is "In. Not unlike Errol."
There's also a sniper I can't recall the name or text of, but it does two shots for one ammo. Problem is that the second shot hits a ways above the first. Maybe alright if you aim for the chest to get a headshot, but it seems better used in close range where you don't have to worry much about the spread of the second shot. Not really great for sniping.

Only real complaint so far is that they seem to have gone the extra mile to not make the treasury farmable. It's not a one time thing like with Knox, but you do have to go through the last couple of missions to do it over again instead of, say reloading to do a Warrior run, or zoning to respawn Terra. You'll need to reload, collect the mission again from the Bounty Board, and travel to and fight your way through one area (which has a one way fast travel station in it so you can't just warp Rolling Eyes) then travel to another place, then fight your way through a final area before beating the last boss (possibly with another boss in there too, which was a joke, and a familiar one at that).
Now, I haven't done it again yet. I just turned the game off after finishing the DLC and taking a shot at the first extra boss, but considering the mission it gave me, I think that's what'll be required.

Last boss cheap killed me once, but other than that, I didn't have any difficulty with it. Hyperious though, he sorta one-shoted me. Well, technically it was like six shots, but the missiles all hit at once. Then his minions took nothing from my Dhaliminator. Mad
Game even tells you to bring friends, though I'm sure he can be solo'd as well, same as Terra.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Double Post

For any 360 or PC players, you may have already heard of this, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No known cases on PS3 yet, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Better safe than sorry, so back up those characters.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Just got the tortise shield and mine craft shot gun, at lvl 16 unfortunately :/ but the mine craft shot gun is amazing it shoots fire blocks that bounce lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Quote :
The glitch originated with the modding community and may or may not have been accidental.
sounds like it is caused from modders meaning that it is not a bug, and likely something intentionally done. most likely someone started it on pc and 360, and it got spread around. someone would have to do the same thing on the ps3. if they havent that would explain why it hasnt happened on the ps3
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 am

Yup. There are bad apples out there, to be sure. And they are everywhere, so I know it would make its way to this system eventually, just like the modded guns and shields did in the last game.
Hopefully this will just serve as a reminder to back up your saves frequently.

Really like Captain Scarlet. Very fun character. I'd love to see more of her in future installments. Shade creeps me right out though. Funny too, but just so creepy looking.

Apparently you can only defeat Hyperius the Invincible once per day, and each time you fight him costs you 8 Eridium.

It also occurs to me that the great big treasure room might not be farmable after all. IIRC, heading to the Armory the second time around was also a mission, unlike normal chest farming. Hope this isn't the case because I didn't get anything good out of it the first time.
Would like to have as many people on as possible the next time I take it on.

Sand Hawk (the gun that shoots a bird shaped bullet spread that I mentioned before) is excellent at taking out loaders. Fire it at the right height and you'll slam all three of their crit zones. Does have an odd drawback though. The bullets don't actually appear until several feet away. I was in last stand a couple times earlier with the enemy right on top of me, and I couldn't hit them with it. Had to switch to something else.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Alright, peoples!

Imma callin' you out!
Guns firing

Who has completed their DLC?
Looking to get a group of four going to take on Hyperius and the other raid boss in the DLC. We'll need to discuss strategy ahead of time for this one.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

There is a easy way to beat Hyperius though you need a few rare guns to help.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Babymakers. Tediore weapon. Very damaging reload.
No got though. Shrug I think a solid team could take him down easy enough without though. Beats excessive farming, imo.

Siren (Me): Designated medic. Just hangs back to heal/Rez, and doesn't pull aggro.
Commando x2: Both with shielded turrets so that there's always at least one up when he decides to just randomly kill you all with that double burst attack.
Any: Just needs to be able to do high non-elemental damage while others keep you alive.

Hyperius and his minions eat any elemental damage you do, but normal damage goes right through their super shields. That's why I'm hoping to get a level 50 Buffalo rifle before I fight him again. Might well need backup to do that though, as I don't relish doing the Lynchwood missions at level 50.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Conference call, infinity pistol are some that help. Me give you a hand next time me is on.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 pm

CC requires farming the Warrior, doesn't it? That's got to be a pain.
Infinity comes from Doc Mercy, so I guess that's not so bad.

Have you taken him down already? Shocked Be glad for the help, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Nah me has gotten very close to killing him but goofed up and he stomped me.

Turrents are useless until he by himself as they target the loaders and waste ammo because of the shields
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 pm

But I've heard the shields are the only way to block his burst attacks. i don't know about the other classes, but I have no way to heal myself in that fight, and so no way to keep from dying when he does that.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Just keep 1 loader alive and that holds off the burst attacks but the turrents will go after the loaders instead of Mr H even if he is closer (from me experience)
After last loader gone just keep moving and have a high shield as he will knock it out in 1 blow.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 pm

I can't even kill one loader, and it's still the bursts that get me. Mad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:47 am

Iv just DLed the booty do if it is one that unlocks after the game i can't help
And I don't think iv got any good damage weapons anyway me and monkey took down Mr T couple times but it felt like monkey was doing most of the damage!
Is elemental damage any use against T or is it none elemental that
Does the damage

Side note got a extremely fast recharge sheild it's only 23k but recharge rate of 21k with a 1.2 delay do if you get hit it pretty much recharges instantly!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 am

I haven't beaten the dlc yet , but I'm wondering if he eats elemental damage would slaging him help deal bonus normal damage ? I don't think slag counts as elemental damage .
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:01 am

Elemental weapons can hurt Terra just fine with their main damage, but he immediately cancels any of their other effects. You can damage him with a fire weapon, for example, but you can't really set him on fire.

Hyperius and his minions are different. They pretty much just negate any elemental damage, and don't seem to allow any DoT effects even for a moment.

Not sure about slag, jaded. I don't much use it, so it might be worth looking into.

And yeah, Hyperius is only available after the main quest is finished.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top