Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

Resistance 3 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:38 pm

lol they made me pay shipping and handling for the swag i won for being MotM in myres.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Y0.oY

anyone got any first impressions of 1.05 yet?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 pm

they lowered regen time in r3 too Very Happy= :D
no more waiting half a match just to get back to full health

marksman turret range has also been increased by 2m
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:49 pm

that patch only took me 5 min to download on my slim, my beast ps3 will probably take about 30 min though
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:50 pm

fat ps3 eat data nom nom nom
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:05 pm

i have a fatty; the one with backwards compatibility that sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:53 pm

game still feels choppy. I played 3.5 hours and ONE of the new maps came up ONCE. Sigh. Overall the game is a bit better but it still feels unfinished. I got lots of gun noise occurring half a second after I pull the trigger and quite a few times the guns would keep dropping out of ADS even though my finger was still holding L1. Not sure what to do. might keep going till Christmas, by which time I should be Level 60, then keep it for the campaign replays but get MW3 for online.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 pm

DL patch
transition into perpetual loading screen
then ps3 carshes
classy IG

someone come online!
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:31 pm

I might be online later tonight, with 5*xp I might go from a level 14 to a 17 this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 pm

ill be on at 3:00am pst. if you are still online Smile

wadey would you like to catch a couple rounds in?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:22 pm

just played for about 2 hours. i went from lvl 1 to lvl 39 Razz
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm

well aren't you super!
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:36 pm

yea, because i hate how you cant do anything when youre low level.

also, scrub alert to all. my god its terrible. i almost wish i remnanted before and was like lvl 25-30 before this weekend. turrets, wildfire and nades EVERYWHERE.

if youre not rolling in a party, try to see if you can find a decent DM game or small DM (i couldnt find a single small DM game)
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Played a few hours today, went from level 32-47 or something.

Also, game was horribad with people abusing noob weapons. Once I rank up, I may just try to play hardcore. It's a shame because I like the non noob abilities and attributes but the noob ones I can't stand.

Also, only played creek once, but played prison at least 8 times.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:10 pm

prison (and many other things) make me wanna punch IG in the collective head
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:33 am

tryed it out and wont be play this for a long time dont give a crap about the 5x XP
to many f**k wits by by R3
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:07 am

I gotta 'fess up here. Last night, because I managed to unlock the Wildfire, I thought I'd try it out so I spent a couple of games using it. I found on Park it makes quite a good sniper rifle. If you stay in your spawn and cast your eye over to the other side of the map you can pick up 3 or 4 kills before someone takes you out.

I also used it in a beacon control game on Prison. Along with the turret.

I figured the easiest way to get lots of XP is to equip Spotter and Turret. The former just gives you 500+ points for other people doing the killing and the latter gets you 100 XP for assists and sometimes 500XP for a kill.

I think that's probably the reason for the scrubbiness this weekend. The same thing always happened during MW2 double XP weekends: noob tubes become prominent.

I expect things will settle down by Monday.

I got Thermal Vision last night too. Man, that really does help you get head shots.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 am

I lasted about a game and a half. They kept matching me with guys who are like IV remnant(ed)? I couldn't even get out of where I'd spawn. It was not fun
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 am

Has the patch improved or helped with anything?
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 am

Raistlin wrote:
Has the patch improved or helped with anything?
changing the game help and improved then yay it did
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:21 am

well regen is faster which i appreciate. leapers are definitely less prominent. and i couldnt tell you if they actually reduced he health of turrets THAT much. still takes more than a nade to kill.
wildfire is still complete BS
marksman turrets are a little more useful.
finally get points for the douches that run demo grenadier and wildfire that just suicide off you when you get close.

over-all its really ard to tell if much was fixed though all the noobing that happening right now.

audio lag is actually a bit of an issure right now too. through half the game youll be hearing everything a good .5 - 2 seconds after they happen. and if you actually lag, that means you literally dont know that youve been hit til you die. at least when sound would sync properly youd hear someone shooting you.

the biggest culprit for that is the marksman. its always the marksman. *dies suddenly, then hears what sounds to be 10 makrsman bursts stacked on top of eachother just after your death*
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:35 pm

It seems the lag has improved, but now I end up in a lot of empty games, and have had to hard boot my PS3 at least 3 times while playing due to freezing, which I never got before 1.05.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Since the patch I now have a visible CLassic Hardcore mode.

On the downside:

1. I now get the audio lag which I never had before
2. Weapons slip out of ADS mode without me releasing L1
3. I still get games where I have no abilities. One one of them them when I quit it froze the PS3.

However, in two sessions I have managed to jump from Level 37 to Level 54. Should get 60 tomorrow.

Equip Spotter, a negative Perk and the Turret and you level up quite quickly. Once today I went up an entire level in the FIRST round of a TDM.

Oh, and for fun, during one game on Prison, some guy was spamming the Wildfire and all his buddies were standing next to him. So, each time I just flanked them, came up to their group from behind and placed a turret 6 ft away. They kept coming back, so I kept doing it. That was fun.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 pm

ETW: pwnin' noobs since today Cool

if youre feeling extra gutsy, run double negs with radar beacon and something like turret. youll get tons of assist xp and the turret will do what it does best. plus having a 25% bonus on top of that first 25% bonus is helpful (783xp for a standard kill). just be prepared to get tagged A LOT.

im around lvl 55 atm. i remnant'ed yesterday Razz

i would say to run hazmat if youre not going to go double neg.

also, i HATE demo + grenadier. its almost as bad as the wildfire
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 pm

I got a game in with SuicideDrug today. He remnanted FOUR times this weekend. I'm just sticking at hitting level 60 once.
Back to top Go down

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: