Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Gotham City Impostors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 am

The bombadier does more damage the farther you launch it. I've got it to do 100 in 1 shot. The thing is that it is weak damage wise. But it hits a good area. Great for clearing out traps and finding cloaked enemies. I've fired shots from half way across the map at fumigation capture points and I often get lots of defense destroyed points as well as kill invisible points. Which is why I mean it is a good support weapon it is helpful beyond just damaging enemies. And for enemies its mainly good for weakening a group of enemies for your team mates to finish off. But I guess if you plan on just using the motivator to heal team mates while in combat that doesn't matter. Also its good if your backpeddling around corners you can hit enemies while they are unable to hit you.

And I highly recommend the mortar mod for it. Just look at the stat difference. It maxed out damage, accuracy, and range

Does anybody have the quick reflexes fun fact, and the spring boots already unlocked? I want to know if quick reflexes also works for when you land after jumping. Also how fast does it bring it up? Instantly? I'd do it but I don't have a fun fact unlock and don't know when I will. And I don't want to waste the point if it doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 am

I now haz this game cheers
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 am

nobody wrote:

Does anybody have the quick reflexes fun fact, and the spring boots already unlocked? I want to know if quick reflexes also works for when you land after jumping. Also how fast does it bring it up? Instantly? I'd do it but I don't have a fun fact unlock and don't know when I will. And I don't want to waste the point if it doesn't work

Sorry , no. I really debated getting this one too. But like you said, fun fact unlocks are few and far between.

Wadey wrote:
I now haz this game cheers

Sweet. Hopefully we will be able to play it together in the future.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 am

Now I has this game too :3
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:03 am

Looks like alot of new people to kick some a$$ with , awwwwwwwww yeahhhhh

I'll be on this weekend
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

I just got 16,009 XP from 1 game. My most by far.

Also earlier i got the complete a match without dieing with the tough body type, and it gave me a real badass background. It kinda looks like a helghast but with green eyes and a different style mask

Edit: just got a slap kill in fumigation

Last edited by nobody on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Dude I was just looking at the stat tracking on the GCI site. Pretty neat. Nothing innovating, but I have never seen a map break down of your past game outside of the game itself.

Mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

even cooler. I am ranked 12th in all boomerang hits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:10 pm

So I just bought the deep freeze. I tried it in the beta and I didn't like it. And I sucked with it. However when I got this and I used it I went to town on everyone. I completed the 1st 3 levels of deep freeze pro in 1 match. And I completed the feat for the weapon mod I had on it. I had absolutely no issue hitting speedy builds whizzing by on skates. I hit them at medium to close range 90% of the time. And I have been using frozen targets to get my stomp kills up. I now get 4 or 5 stomp kills a game. Where before I'd get 1 or 2 if any. Its still challenging because I need to land on em before they thaw which gives me very little time and I can't miss.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 pm

I like the freeze gun. Works great for those mighties with armor.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 pm

imo that's what the hatchet it for.

Also I wish the freeze gun had some unique mods instead of just extended mag and body odor sniffer
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 pm

how long are people waiting in lobbies to find other players? it seems that i am spending an awful lot of time just looking for matches.

id play this a whole lot more if it would get me into matches!!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 pm

I suppose I am lucky. I dont wait too long.

Still havent tried the Hatchet. Not sure why tbh.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:29 pm

I hardly spend any time in match making. I get in pretty quick

@six limited unlocks is a really good reason why. But hatchet is pretty good. Used it all the time in the beta. Stopped using it now cuz for some reason I just kept forgetting to use it. Now I just use energy drink all the time. Such a great item if you have lots of health
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 am

Same here, spend way to much time in matchmaking, what is going on ? and games are a bit laggy but nothing serious, the framerate issuse make my lifa hell though.. but I am enjoying this game.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:31 am

got in two rounds tonight, at most it was 4 v 4, dropped to 3 v 3. tried leaving and re-entering matchmaking like people on the gci forums suggested and got put in other rooms with a couple people. so the people are out there, but stuck in small lobbies as well. hopefully they add a merge lobby function.

hatchets are awesome. got a problem with mightys? just laugh as they try and waddle away from a speeding hatchet!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:23 pm

i have no issue getting into 6v6, most of my games are 4v4sor 5v5s though.

what mode are you trying? all i play is fumigation, and i have no trouble (by myself not in a party)
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 pm

The problem most likely has to do with region. IDk what the population of everywhere is, but if you are forced into playing only in your region, than you are forced into playing with what ever people have bought it there. Im sure those numbers vary by region.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 pm

once again.. thats stupid, region locking the game.. wut...
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 pm

i try all 3. i dont care what game type it is as long as i can play.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 pm

@ Dmick sorry I missed your invite I. Turned on gci and then had dinner
So I was nit actully there .
I played for 2 hours last night wait let me re phrase that I sat in lobby's
For 1 hour got 2 freezes that I had to reset the ps3
And was never in a full game. Then red sent me a message that gci is region locked
So I can't party with him .
So not a good start for me I hope I have not just wasted $25

So I guess I can't play with Amy clan mates if it region locked .
That does not make sence on Tha beta I could play with anyone .
I also noticed I only get a 2 bar connection wtf
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Sorry you are having such a hard time with it Wadey. Hopefully in March they will have a lot of these things updated, fixed, and improved.

On a side note, It shows me at first!!!!!

On Boomerangs that is. I hate to be a stat guy for this second, but Ive never been first on any board for anything.....ever.
It makes me think there is something wrong with the tracking. orly :orly:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Congrats six !
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:55 pm

i hope this gets fixed, but to be honest i do not see much info coming from gci forums either because the devs arent offering information or that its getting lost in the shuffle of all the other posts. Sad

so im not sure what to do because it feels like a struggle to get a lobby going, and then when we get one going someone gets butthurt and leaves.

we need a minesweeper or solitaire minigame in the lobby so i can do something while i wait.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 pm

I'll email someone there as a member of the media. It generally gets there attention much better. Especially when I mention the word review along in there too...hehe.

Also I almost got all the feats done for the persuader. Just need a few more kills and some close kills. On the last tier of both
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 am

i bumped my topic i made over there so maybe it might get more than 4 views, lol
Back to top Go down

Gotham City Impostors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top