Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Gotham City Impostors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 am

Six: Good shit, dude! (^_-)d

wadey: It blows, right? Soooo gay. Doing a commentary today. LOL.

nobody: Does the Persuader have a headshot feat?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:48 am

i just don't get it in the beta i played with only people from the US and had a two bar
connection and it worked fine for me .
now it seems i cant play with anyone out side my region but i still only get a two bar connection.

next time i am on i would like to try and make a party and see if it allows me to join people
from other regions.i swear in my last lobby today everyone else was talking french.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 am

the little known french region of australia, lol.

im going to fiddle with the router settings to see if anything is going awry on my end and see if that could be interfering with my ability to find lobbies. if i am not seen online again i messed something up!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 am

Wow me got a multi headshot. 3 killed and 2 were headshots on crime alley.
Ran into a glitcher tonight on The Docks as he was out in the ocean sniping and when he got killed he went out the back start area and glitched out to another building and sniped again. He got 27 kills doing this.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 am

Oh. That may be something to report for fix. Havent really encountered much out of the map stuff in this game. I do know on the docks you can ride a glider out a bit and land on one of the posts protruding up from the water. Not sure if it is considered on or off the playable map.
Going IN the water usually kills you though.

Personally, I still dont think this region thing is intentional, or is planned for long term.
Maybe thats just hoping. But like Wadey said, nothing hindered cross region connection through beta, and I cant think of any real reason why they would do it on the full version.
It just makes absolutely no sense to do that knowing some regions will have a higher player base than others.
Im hoping they did it as a temp thing to see what they were looking at, what the servers could handle, etc first.

I agree with nobody though. Im sure if anyone were to pm Skaar at the GCI site, they would get an answer to some things way better than just posting in the forums and hoping someone knows what they are talking about.

Ill try myself and see what may happen.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm

red, instead of head shots it has a close kill feat.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Well I had a lot better run on this last night
Got full lobbies or close to it.
I mow have 4 custom loadout slots but you don't seem to get many weapon
Unlocks may j just need to level a bit more.
@ Six i am now using the boomerang it good if you are in a 2v1 stun them and you have a good chance of winning the fight . Nice work on the number rank six do just have to hit people with
It or do you have to kill them as well?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 pm

weapon unlocks seem to be extremly rare. I amm level 54 and I think i only have like 7 weapons unlocks. maybe less
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm

yeah i was a moron and thought that unlocks would be plentiful and wasted a couple. desparado? what was i thinking???
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:43 pm

I actually was gonna buy some weapon unlocks like it said you could do in the beta, but apparently you cant do that anymore
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:43 pm

So,...my newest is up. Having problems with those dive-bombing, Mighties with Armor? LOL.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:46 pm

thats why I plan on spending my next support onlock on the anti air thing. I dont know why no one uses it. especially since the most used gadget is the glider
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Someone want to post up my vid for me, please? (*^_^*) I forgot & can't now. Doh!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Dis one?