Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Gotham City Impostors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm

What time tomorrow morning? Depending on what time I might be available
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 am

will this game have any type of clan support??

any idea of the price when this come out in full??
and when is it coming out in full?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 am

as far as pricing goes I have seen people post it here as being $15, but not 100% on that. As for the other stuff I couldn't tell you, sorry
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 am

good gaming wadey!

i usually get home around 3am pacific standard.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 am

Really pumped to see people are feeling this game because it means more people to f*** up. LOL. Just playing! But seriously, it means more people to f*** up. (*^_^*)

Someone was asking about clan support? From what I recall reading, it is most definitely there, but can only be accessed through the WBID or whatever.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 am

The clan thing has remained an elusive mystery to me. I swear I recall seeing something about it too, but I cant seem to find a definitive answer at the GCI forums. At first I thought the Gangs might be the clan system, but that doesnt seem the case. Here's hoping though. For an odd quirky little game, the potential for a heavier comp scene is there.

Price is 15 in the US. That's probably like..$2000 in Aus. :p

No official release date. Not even from the devs (Monolith).
Ive seen some of them project an end of Feb date but nothing is in stone. They say the betas have provided them enough to do and they want it as shiny as possible for retail.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 am

Oh wait. DP

Release Date announced! February 7th-8th! steam and PS3
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Six wrote:
The clan thing has remained an elusive mystery to me. I swear I recall seeing something about it too, but I cant seem to find a definitive answer at the GCI forums. At first I thought the Gangs might be the clan system, but that doesnt seem the case. Here's hoping though. For an odd quirky little game, the potential for a heavier comp scene is there.

Price is 15 in the US. That's probably like..$1000 in Aus. :p

No official release date. Not even from the devs (Monolith).
Ive seen some of them project an end of Feb date but nothing is in stone. They say the betas have provided them enough to do and they want it as shiny as possible for retail.

Is it still going to only cost 15 clams ?? Australia and New Zealand are getting the shaft when it comes to gaming prices, a while ago both currencies were worth about .75 of the USA dollar and games were priced 25% to 30 % more. Now both countries currencies have parity with the dollar yet they still get charged as if they were worth less ....
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Six wrote:
Oh wait. DP

Release Date announced! February 7th-8th! steam and PS3

Can't wait!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Six wrote:

Personally, I can't see a game with perks and such as competitive. >_>

Also, there won't be custom/private matches, so it looks like being competitive is a no-go.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm

I suppose the fun facts can be seen as Perks. I really dont though because I cant say any of them seem to be game changers. In fact, I have to wonder if the ones i use even work.

But totally agree on the customs. So much is lost with out them. idk why everyone keeps removing them?
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm

i really dig how this game rewards accuracy with guns. lotta people are running around spraying and praying, lol.

tasty fact: if you get shot with an arrow at an angle where the arrow would protrude from your body and block your vision, it will do so in this game. i had a arrow cover up 3/4 of my screen last night and it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 pm

I have to admit that I don't really pay attention to customs that much, but they are definitely great for purposes like how we used them in U2, just a bunch of us guys from the nation playing against each other with no shenanigans involved.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Six wrote:
I suppose the fun facts can be seen as Perks. I really dont though because I cant say any of them seem to be game changers. In fact, I have to wonder if the ones i use even work.

But totally agree on the customs. So much is lost with out them. idk why everyone keeps removing them?

You can choose stronger bullet damage. [Stopping Power]
You can also choose Body Armor as..was it a Fun Fact or was it a Gadget/Gear slot? I know there's also a Fun Fact that causes bullets to do less damage to you.

So...yeah. <_>

There's also that weapon mod that alters your bullets, I forgot the name. I know for sure it penetrates thin material and armor. Do you know if it also increases the damage of the bullets?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm

I think body armor is a fun fact, gadgets are more like grenades and the gear is more for movement, gliders, grapple hooks, etc.

I think it also increases bullet damage but not sure, I used to use it but changed from it to sights.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:02 pm

TheLastNinja wrote:
Six wrote:

You can choose stronger bullet damage. [Stopping Power]
You can also choose Body Armor as..was it a Fun Fact or was it a Gadget/Gear slot? I know there's also a Fun Fact that causes bullets to do less damage to you.

So...yeah. <_>

There's also that weapon mod that alters your bullets, I forgot the name. I know for sure it penetrates thin material and armor.
Do you know if it also increases the damage of the bullets?

Yeah. I actually have that one. I cant say I noticed much difference. I thought it would help against these guys with the mighty body and armor. But I havent really gotten a chance to test. The games go so fast.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm

I may get this depending on how much it is . It seems to be 15 dollars US but here's a little fun fact that shows how terrible currency conversion and pricing can be on the PSN......

Currently , 1 NZ dollar is equal to approximately 1.199 US dollars . COD map packs are $15 US . In the NZ they are priced at $28.40 . Doing the proper currency conversion and rounding they should actually be $18 NZ . PSN can really suck for us , that's $10 more we are paying !! .
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm

That's not just PSN. It's all video games, physical and downloadable.

That actually discuss that about half way through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that came out today, as it happens.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:11 am

the bullet penetration doesnt upgrade base bullet damage. it lets you damage people behind thin structures and to get full damage to people wearing body armor.

the bullet damage is a separate one.

ive been using the second heaviest body and have never taken my roller skates off. those things are just crazy!

another dmick favorite as of last night is the care package item. drops a mini health and ammo station that will heal friend and foe alike. crazy points if you can get smart placement on it ( healing is a x2 at the end ) as well as being able to help hold down defensive points.

anyone prefer the lighter builds? /discuss

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 am

So who's getting the full version ? , I hope it comes out in NZ at a non-crazy price Smile .
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:34 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
So who's getting the full version ? , I hope it comes out in NZ at a non-crazy price Smile .

i am pretty much sold on this i will be getting it as long as the price is ok
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 am

mercy me what a frustrating evening with getting matches to work, lol!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 am

Dmick024 wrote:
mercy me what a frustrating evening with getting matches to work, lol!

yeh what a pain that was but i had the same DC problems when i was playing on my own as well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 am

I use lighter build. I like to be fast with the quickness. I also am a girl.

Anyhow, I got a glimpse at another map last night. I didnt actually end up in the match, but a bug during the lobby /finding players screen showed the next map as being the Acme Chemical Plant.

Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 am

Putting what will most likely be my last "Ninja Smoke Bomb" vid of the beta over in my Vid thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Also...TheRooster says the game is on dedicated servers. Could it be true? If it is, that would explain why I've been able to do just fine even when the in-game menu says that I'm 2-bar. (^_-)d
Back to top Go down

Gotham City Impostors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top