Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Gotham City Impostors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 am

Damn, I have been looking forward to this game all winter, and I can't even play it yet ; _ ; atleast you guy's are enjoying it, good to know its not horrible Razz
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 am

you can make yourself a US psn account to get it cant you?
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 am

after putting another good hour into this i got fumigation to work. when you can get a full team going this game mode is awesome. one more thing they need to get is a way to mute players. some guy on my team was berating us the whole match, but when the time came guess who had the number one spot? me, LOL. and he still kept ranting into the matchmaking for the next one.

i could see this being very fun in a party setup because there is actually quite a bit of strategy that could be used. one match i sported a medic and just zoomed around on my rollerskates behind some teammates and just held the trigger. it was a wall of death for the enemy team.
enemy team had a great sniper who was marking us the whole dang match, and really helping his team out.

one thing i do not like is the bullet damage upgrade, and the bullet damage reducer upgrade. reminds me of bad company 2's magnum ammo all over again. another thing that is kind of fishy is the ability to buy weapons off the psn instead of having to manage your unlock tickets. i know they gotta make money, but i wish it wasnt on something that affected gameplay. now if it was for a rainbow colored thong for my fat guy, i would shell out a buck or two in a heartbeat!

body builds: such a simple concept, but so many possibilities. y no 1 else do it?
also looking at the badges and whatnot it looks like the level cap will be 1000.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 am

I can but I need to make another email adress, it just seems like a hassel rather than just waiting(yes I know, I'm lazy Razz) And even then I'm not guaranteed a good connecting since I am in Europe.

A comman problem I face in american beta's
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 am

My newest shizzle...

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 am

Nice.
I do like Psych more than fum.

You can equip a different secondary on your custom slots.
You're right that you cant carry 2 smg's.
I keep a rifle and an smg myself. I decided to get the Huntsman, so I want to see how it is over the Dawn Patrol
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:08 pm

is that the 3 round burst or the semi auto? i got the third assault rifle and love it. great damage per shot and the iron sights are perfect. the clip size is a pain in the butt though, especially when you are going up against the tank types.

i wish everyone knew that in psych warfare that you can go up and deactivate the enemy machine when you are being psyched out.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Downloaded this today, had tons of fun, just hope that in the full version there is both more game types and more maps, they are great maps/modes and all but after awhile they will get quite boring. I am also wondering if there will be a single player campaign because in some of the missions (forget what they are really called) it has Multiplayer only in parentheses
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
is that the 3 round burst or the semi auto? i got the third assault rifle and love it. great damage per shot and the iron sights are perfect. the clip size is a pain in the butt though, especially when you are going up against the tank types.

i wish everyone knew that in psych warfare that you can go up and deactivate the enemy machine when you are being psyched out.

slap dat a$$

Idk I like that other rifle. I think Im going back to the default one.

Vrals597 wrote:
Downloaded this today, had tons of fun, just hope that in the full version there is both more game types and more maps, they are great maps/modes and all but after awhile they will get quite boring. I am also wondering if there will be a single player campaign because in some of the missions (forget what they are really called) it has Multiplayer only in parentheses

I do know the only other MP mode is TDM
I cant say anything about a SP. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

I was hoping for more, like 2-3 more but then again it is a download only game so I guess that I was expecting too much lol
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:15 pm

I don't think there will be a SP Campaign , just multiplayer which is fine for a downloadable game IMO . I really want to get into this but still not out on the NZ PSN Store Sad . Maybe I'm just gonna miss out all-together Sad .
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Mitch, if you want, I'd be happy to gameshare it to you. everyone needs to play this. Just such a good game
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
Mitch, if you want, I'd be happy to gameshare it to you. everyone needs to play this. Just such a good game

Thanks for the offer static , what's the file size of the download ? .
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 pm

I believe somewhere around 1500 MB. might be more though, not too sure
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Mitch you just need a US account to DL
It I DLed it last night .
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Maybe I'll just make a U.S account then Thinking , thanks for the heads up Wadey
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Maybe I'll just make a U.S account then Thinking , thanks for the heads up Wadey
once you do then anything you DL you can play on any of your accounts Wink

if i can do it then its not that hard Razz
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 am

played my first few games before i like it
uumm who to put it ...quirky very quirky and it nice.
i am only lev 6 but dont feel to out match the matchmaking is a bit hit and miss
my team often is only lev1-10 and the other team is lev 18-25 that needs a look at.
the lag is not that bad so far i thought it would be worse since i am in OZ and all the people i play against are from the US from what i can tell
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:49 am

fantastic wadey!

i dont want to jinx this game, but if anyone has the time to spare do yourself a favor and watch the credits, and use the help boxes (triangle i believe) on anything you can and watch the funny videos. definitely has the pip boy charm to it!

just hit level 12 tonight and unlocked gangs, and accepted the carnies invitation to join them. my problem now is that i cannot get the gang menu to open. is this just a limitation of the beta?

the team auto balancer is kind of weird in that respect. ive seen it do absolutely nothing, and then the next round it balances out 5 times...

SO the big question is, will this get any attention from any sites, seeing as how it has flown in under the radar?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:53 am

idk...

The community site is somewhat active. It reminds me of another place and time of another site i wont name. But the talks of game days with the devs, the cool people....its a neat community. I do hope it has some staying power and spreads itself out more.

The gang thing just recently stopped working. It was fine until a day or two ago. What ever is up with it, they say it is a known issue.

Like red, I hit lvl 25 a long time ago, but i still unlock coins and catchphrases etc. All I am really wondering on is what the last remaining slot labeled classified is?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
after putting another good hour into this i got fumigation to work. when you can get a full team going this game mode is awesome. one more thing they need to get is a way to mute players. some guy on my team was berating us the whole match, but when the time came guess who had the number one spot? me, LOL. and he still kept ranting into the matchmaking for the next one.

i could see this being very fun in a party setup because there is actually quite a bit of strategy that could be used. one match i sported a medic and just zoomed around on my rollerskates behind some teammates and just held the trigger. it was a wall of death for the enemy team.
enemy team had a great sniper who was marking us the whole dang match, and really helping his team out.

one thing i do not like is the bullet damage upgrade, and the bullet damage reducer upgrade. reminds me of bad company 2's magnum ammo all over again. another thing that is kind of fishy is the ability to buy weapons off the psn instead of having to manage your unlock tickets. i know they gotta make money, but i wish it wasnt on something that affected gameplay. now if it was for a rainbow colored thong for my fat guy, i would shell out a buck or two in a heartbeat!

body builds: such a simple concept, but so many possibilities. y no 1 else do it?
also looking at the badges and whatnot it looks like the level cap will be 1000.

buting unlocks doesnt really effect gameplay. by level 4 you get a weapon unnlock. bby 8 you get your second. any after that just let you switch up your playstyles, and dont offerany actual advantage.

both brink and tf2 use body size systems similar.

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Had a good game last night 21-0
Then went up against a team with 4x lev 20+
and our team wer all below lev 15 and we won wad a ton of fun
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Cool. Now we can test the party system.
Static and I had some games together the other day.
ggs btw Static.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

well if anyone is on tomarrow morning when i get off work ill certainly play
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City Impostors    Gotham City Impostors  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
well if anyone is on tomarrow morning when i get off work ill certainly play

Oh oh pick me pick me!
Back to top Go down

Gotham City Impostors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top