Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Hey, that is a great idea, you get the Nuketown 2025 map and she doesn't have to go nuts looking for a gift for you.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:28 pm

That was my thinking.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 pm

I just got a 42-7 game with the DSR-50 ...

It was awesome.. Awwwweeeessssoommmmmeeee...
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Also 32 layers to play around with in the emblem editor...

drools

So much potential..
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Combat training of live MP jolli?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Nah, live multiplayer with real people.

Servers opened early, due to actavision loosing control on the street release and people getting copy's early.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:43 pm

I've noticed you playing stuff online, non-combat training related. We'll have to get some games in at some point.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:05 am

Looks like people are already prestiging on this game, urgghhh. This is lame. Hopefully Treyarch resets the ranks on release...
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 am

Sure Vrals, just hit me up with an invite on either UC3 or BLOPS 2

Mitchell: yeah it is lame, kinda sad to... how the hell do you prestige after one day of playing...
Also David Vonderhaar said that there will be no Stats reset.
I disagree with that completely and so do many people but thats the way it goes.

Also note about the game; Why... Why of all that is holy did treyarch keep the MP7 in the freaking game.. Of course everybody is gonna use the gun they are the most comfortable with, which in this case is the freaking MP7.
they have been using it for the past year... And now It just all that you freaking see! MP7 this MP7 that... They should seriously nerf it, to freaking oblivion.
That is my rant.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Really? I've been seeing some livestreams and hardly anyone was using the MP7 at all Thinking. Also, the person I did see prestige was in an Arabic country (I think - he was speaking Arabic), and since there's hardly any people playing it right now I doubt I'll even run into any 1st Prestigers come release.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Some people good just be glitching but seeing as how I haven't sunk my teeth into the game yet I can't really know for sure. I can't really complain about how this is going to play out, in U3 if you got into the Subway Beta you didn't lose your stats once the game was launched but then again they put a level cap in that, seeing as how this is the full game and not just an online pre-game access beta I'm guessing that that is not the case.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Seriously everyone I run into is using the goddamned MP7, and you don't stand a chance if you have an AR or sniper.

Also I think I'm getting f**** again with the lag compensation, I can barely get a shot into the guy before he kills me almost instantly, then when I look at the kill cam he saw me like 2 seconds before I did.. Always the same shit.

Hurry up people of the world and buy this game, so I don't have to play against Americans and brazilians with shit connections!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Jolli.......my connection is freaking amazing and I'm at the University of Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!! But seriously, wait at least 48 hours god damn it
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 pm

f*** NO, I'm f**** pissed the f*** off Explative Razz Laughing

yeah, I'll waiting, you'll all see the frustration I'm getting from this game.

Perhaps I should stop sniping... Thinking
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

CoD isn't meant for sniping, the maps are too effing small for that or should I say, TRUE sniping
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 pm

The maps are big enough for sniping in this game, there are only 3 small maps, even those are as big as the biggest MW3 maps.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:16 pm

COD still isn't meant for true sniping, MAG and 1943 are the only games I have encountered that allow snipers to do what snipers really do
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Sniping in Black Ops is better in my opinion, none of that quick scoping cheese or auto aim. Makes it more of a skill. I prefer sniping in Black Ops over any of the other CoD games.

If you want great sniping play the original Operation Flashpoint. Gravity, wind, distance/power, all play part in it. Almost true balistics.

OT: Jolli - I love your Darkman avatar!!!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Dark man is awesome! on of my guilty pleasure.. Razz

Also, there is not quick-scoping in this game, but there is quick sniping and its much better than BO1 and much more consistent.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Snipers hardly ever do any form of quick sniping or quick scoping, just saying
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:52 pm

I know that Vrals, Quickscoping is f**** retarded in the real world, but this isn't real world.
Its a video Game.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm

well I like some realism in my video games, is that a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

If it puts a damper on you're experience, and makes you ignore something that is in the game.

Then yeah, Its like the people complaining about everything in Battlefield 3, and they stop playing it because of it.

Just stupid, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Quick scoping is my biggest pet peve in all of CoD.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 pm

There is quick scoping with the ballista, but with the risk of more hit markers.

BTW.. I love sniping in this game, its easy, but it still takes skill to hit everyone your shots.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top