Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Ok best training spots for this map are the cafeteria, shower room and docks in that order. I found a pretty awesome strategy on youtube on how to get 7000 points on round 1,. You open the doors to wardens office, open shower room using the power and activate the washing machine, survive the gauntlet, grab double points upstairs and unleash your guns upon the zombie train, I'm going to try it out later !
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
iRideAPalmer

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:47 pm

No worries
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:25 am

jadedoblivion wrote:
Has any one tried the mobster map Alcatraz ?

BEST MAP EVER !

LOVE Mob of the dead!
It stands alone for sure. We've not had chance to learn where everything is at just yet (busy busy busy over the weekend) but I that will soon change.
Great graphics. GREAT Mobsters. Huge map. And playing in the after life is cool as beans. Tends to get me in trouble at times as I'm flying about and zapping zombies, I'm having so much fun I forget the time for such adventures is limited. facepalm2
I'm seeing red and Six is reviving me again... But it's worth it. cheers
I recommend it to anyone who plays zombie mode.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:33 am

I just got a round 48 on it, just out of the top 1000 in the world at the time but whatever. Trained in the cafetaria with hells redeemer, two different blundergats upgraded and the zombie shield. Died because a huge hoard came through one window, trapped me and I died halfway through the tunnels on my way to buy juggernog again.

Great map, much better than tranzit and Die Rise.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:43 am

found out that all the actors do there own voice overs , i think thats really cool

i have only made it to round 25 so far lol
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:29 pm

I recognized the voice of Joseph "Joe" Pantoliano " Ralph Cifaretto" of The Sopranos immediately. God I hated his character on that show.. Little shit! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:43 pm

I never watched the sapranos Sad
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:18 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
I never watched the sapranos Sad
Shocked

Get with the times! Laughing
Razz

Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Aint nobody got time for that
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:18 am

Shocked

ALWAYS make time for The Sopranos.

Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Back To Topic

I might go on another solo run of this tonight, try get another trophy and just muck around, maybe I will attempt to reach round 30 or something without using cafetaria :p .
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 35 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top