Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 am

I liked the peacemaker when I first got to try it out on the 360 DLC, its good for tight map sets not for ranged ones, unless you equip as a secondary w/ overkill and run a full assault or LMG class w/ it.
Back to top Go down
Rep--
Fifth Nation
Rep--

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Lol.. All I ever use are snipers, SMGs and shotguns.. Oh and my pistols because for some reason they are murderers.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

I was running peacekeeper and sniper with decent success. Damage doesn't seem to fit what it says. I've had several close encounters with 3+ hit markers and not gotten a kill.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 am

I find it a great little gun if you normally burst fire, it has good range and if you control it well it is like the M27 with MP7 results in CQC. I think I'm currently running it with FMJ and long barrel, for the extra damage curve. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Me wish the damn theatre would work right for me as me bookmarked some awesome games but they never popped up in the list.
Me did me first ever multi quick scope and got 4 people within 9secs. You may say me did a Crispy since me was charging through the masses with a 50 cal

GGs Wadey, sorry for the bail without saying anything as me was just trying to do a quick fix with the nat type again but the lobby filled up within the 20secs it took me to change nat.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:20 pm

No worries Dingo!
Every time I play this I have to turn off my modem then play mw2 then go back to this just to force an open Nat type.
How do u get the diamond camo?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Diamond camo is unlocked after you get gold camo for all guns in that class eg SMGs.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 am

Ok cheers
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 am

Well, this game seems to be a massive waste of money for me. Shuts down my PS3 every other game, if I'm lucky, then I have to wait 5 minutes to try again because I'm on 'probation'.

This isn't a freeze or crash, it just kills my PS3 back to red light flashing, then have the message about shutting the PS3 down properly and check disk when I start it up again.

It happens in campaign, multiplayer, offline bots, even when paused.

I can play MW3 or Skyrim for hours with no problem so it is not the PS3. Just been re-balled a few months ago.

Need to wait about 11 hours now until I can chat with Activision again.

Real shame because it does seem to be a good game but I can't enjoy it.

Anyone else had the same problem?
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:17 am

No problems other an the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:22 am

do you have one of the new ps3 models tony ? i was at a friends house and they had the newest slim version and we where running into the same issue , it would just lock up every other game . I am wondering if its a issue with the new slim models
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 am

I think he has a fatty
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:31 am

Yeah original fatty cechc03
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:39 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
do you have one of the new ps3 models tony ? i was at a friends house and they had the newest slim version and we where running into the same issue , it would just lock up every other game . I am wondering if its a issue with the new slim models

I have one of the new slim models and I rarely run into that issues, for me it'll happen maybe 1-4 times a day out of like 2-4 hours that I would play that day (depending on the day it could be as much as 5-7 hours).
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:30 pm

I have a launch day fatty and I have had only one lockup when the game first came out. Tony, is your game a download or a disc version?
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Deleting the patch data and re downloading it may help

i have a downloaded copy and a first gen slim ps3 and i have no issues with it
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

This is a download version. I was waiting for it to come out on PSN so I wouldn't have to keep swapping discs when the kids have been using PS3. I put a new 640GB HDD in there last year so trying to get PSN versions when possible.

It updated to patch 1.07 before I could play it, so there are no files in Game Data, except the Season Pass.

I've googled it of course and there seem to be a fair few other people getting the same problem.

I've tried deleting the installed game, re-downloading and re-installing. Made no difference.

It is really, really annoying! Ooh it's after 11am CT, I'll see if I have any joy with Activision support...

Edit: spent nearly an hour with Activision support. He tried to fob me off to Sony till I pointed out a lot of other people have posted online with the exact same problem and how unlikely it is that many consoles would all develop the same fault at the same time. Even if it is a fault with the console, then only BO2 is causing that fault to shut down the console.

So anyway, it has been 'escalated' so we'll see if a fix appears in the next patch.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Some people at customer support don't have the personality to be there. Also typical of them to give you the Goose Chase shenanigan.
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Fingers crossed only one shut down tonight, played for about an hour with no problems (except usual campers, lag, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm

in other words, the usual call of duty shenanigans
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm

I really don't have problems with lag as long as I stay in EU games. When playing with US people my k/d drops badly.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 pm

I'm all about XP Iv started playing kill confirm again (wich I played heavily in mw3) I just run and gun for as many tags as possible red or gold I don't care.

Ill throw my self at tags if I die I go right back and try to get my tags Az well!
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:18 am

I play Search and Destroy to cocktease guys. Hilarious shit really Razz
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 am

Idle how you play that you sit around doing nothing if you die
Boring !
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Not too boring.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top