Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Nope, they were just sniping and shotgunning (no quickscopers though). The rest of my team was pretty horrible as well, so they won instead.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 pm

most snipers are pretty bad, last night after sniping one guy TWICE I made him stop lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:32 pm

I really hate that stupid drone level.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 pm

I HATE Carrier, so much bs goes down on that level and I can BARELY play through one match of it.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Beat my new record and KDR.

I was playing Muti-Team KC with a few friends from school and we were up against two teams of low level 0 prestigers. I ran around with a Suppressed Vector.
I got a VTOL.
And another one.
And three Lodestars.

And four VSATs.
89-2
Shocked
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Finally prestiged, and got a 40-5 game of Dom.

Then I perma unlocked the Ballista.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 pm

I need to open my game. Thankgiving is the perfect time to get started.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
I HATE Carrier, so much bs goes down on that level and I can BARELY play through one match of it.

i was referring to the campaign
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 pm

The Strike Force mission?

God, I hate them all. They're impossible on Veteran.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 am

no, the stealth mission. where if you get spotted by a drone it insta kills you.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:34 am

oh the one in Pakistan? I didn't find it to be that hard to be perfectly honest. As to the Strike Force missions, they go suck a big one as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:34 am

idk if it was pakistan, there was lots of flooded streets.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:36 am

that would be the one in Pakistan
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:40 am

Follow exactly where Harper goes. At one point I tried sneaking through on the right side of the street and always got spotted. So I just restarted the mission and followed Harper's exact footsteps.

BTW, did you guys manage to save him from plastic surgery? (You'll know if you've done it).
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:50 am

yea thats what I did. I got to the part where I am eaves dropping. if I go prone like I am supposed to then it wont let me properly eaves drop. and if a dont go prone and can eaves drop I get killed.

doesnt really matter I am taking it back tomorrow and picking up all stars anyways
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:03 am

I finished the campaign on veteran today and lo and behold I actually enjoyed it. I got invested in the story with this one and while the decision making was cool and that I really liked the massive amount of variety in terms of the environments and gameplay. Sure you shoot people and pilot vehicles but the horse riding, squirrel gliding and jeep ramming add a lot in my opinion. Unlike the past Cods, the game never falls into a stale rhythm and always has something new and cool to show you, there was also plenty of cool cinematics and the ending sequence was great too. This was probably the best COD campaign I have yet played !! .
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 am

I played the first mission thats about it...
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:49 am

i have yet to actually beat a cod campaign. they are always just so awful
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 am

Really!? I actually find that weird, that you haven't completed a campaign. Mostly cause I don't go near the MP part of it until I've beat the campaign myself.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Hey, dudes! How's everyone liking the MP so far? Just thought I'd drop in & let you know that I've started doing BLOPS2 commentaries. Here's my latest & others will be posted up in the "User Vids" forum. (^_-)d Happy hunting!

Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:25 pm

It's as if that video was made for me. f***! I hate the goddamn spawns in BO2 FFA.
*gets killed*
"Dafuq? I just looked there!"
"Yeah, and in the millisecond you looked the other way, we spawned some lucky f**** there so you could DIE!"
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Lod wrote:
Really!? I actually find that weird, that you haven't completed a campaign. Mostly cause I don't go near the MP part of it until I've beat the campaign myself.
i just find cod campaigns to be awful. I cant suffer through them long enough to beat them.

I did actually enjoy blops 2 campaign, minus a few annoying things
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 pm

My main gripes with the campaign were AI issues, some fairly major glitches and I found it hard to distinguish between enemies and allies.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

That last bit's so true! I swear, half the people I killed during the Panama invasion were other American soldiers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm

The only time I've killed friendly AI's is when they are retarded and decide to walk in front of me
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top