Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

Borderlands 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Picked up a cradle shield tonight, and an extra b!t_h. Still have that 50 lvl mechromancer mod.
I think wadey spoke for the mod. Takers on a b!t_h?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Mucking around with me Zerker me has now got him to do 140k damage with every weapon.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 am

Rx if you don't want it I'll give it a good home Twisted Evil
Wadey could you spare one shreddifier then?

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:47 am

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Rx if you don't want it I'll give it a good home Twisted Evil
Wadey could you spare one shreddifier then?

Yeh man it's all yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 am

So I just spent 3 million in the slot machine last night and now I'm broke. No more triple Vault Symbols. Be all "One Vault Symbol, ahahahah, 2 Vault Symbol Ahahahahah, Bandit symbol now f*** off."

I was looking at the facebook comment by Borderlands 2 page about the update. Lotta hate on it.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:31 am

Lod wrote:
So I just spent 3 million in the slot machine last night and now I'm broke. No more triple Vault Symbols. Be all "One Vault Symbol, ahahahah, 2 Vault Symbol Ahahahahah, Bandit symbol now f*** off."

I was looking at the facebook comment by Borderlands 2 page about the update. Lotta hate on it.

What you hate??

Got couple good pick ups in my last farming with the bee before its nerf
Got a fire bee off Pete and a volcaneo of the worrier !
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 am

No, I meant that a lot of people posting up a lot of negative stuff on it, specially about the Bee. I don't care what they fix or do so long as it gets support from developers that are fixing stuff, which to be honest, I didn't even notice needed fixing. \_(o.o)_/

Now if other companies could do this level of support.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 am

Yeh I'm to fussed about it .
I'm more interested In a new level cap!!
And the new DLC big game hunting sounds like a blast!!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:40 am

Rx I just found a Jacobs relic for +52% ammo capability
For all Jacobs weapons do you want it coz ill dump if you don't
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 am

Thanks bud, I have one already that does ammo capacity and acc recovery combined. Go ahead and dump, but thanks for asking. Kiss
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:47 pm

I think a lot of people (myself included) would like to see a higher legendary drop rate and more variation in their components like BL1 so they don't all feel the same.

Wadey, you're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Good stuff tonight Silver.
That t-rex kill followed by nothing in the arena tonight was Evil or Very Mad Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Who is the bee after the nerf ??
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:34 pm

The bee is now more practical proportional to the weapon's rate of fire. The faster a weapon fires, the more amp damage is being done. While the conference call still fires quickly, since the amp damage is spread out among all the projectiles, I think it does less damage than a really high rate of fire weapon.

I've been using an infinity pistol, with a sheriff's badge, an assassin pistol rate of fire increase mod, and with davedave using a soldier mod that increases the fire rate for the party. That has me doing about 120k damage per shot, with a fire rate that's 8.8 per sec, +48%, +33%, +25%.

So I think I'm putting up 2.6 million damage per second, pre-slag. Double that when he's slagged. And at that output, in a party of 3, it still takes a little under 10 minutes to bring him (Pete) down. Laughing

Terramorphis is now significantly harder than pete. They gave him a health bump, and with no where to really hide, he's now the more difficult of the two.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Smgs will be a lot more effective now.
The Maggie and cc will be less affective.
Can you Still fight the invicable bosses more than once a day?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:13 am

Conference call of 497x5 with bee shield = Mr T dead in under 3mins now. Might record it as proof for yous ^_^
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 am

I'm on my first play thru and I just met Claptrap, we are going to end it all. I've played solo and Im a level 34. Any tips on the final boss battle ? I've built up my Catalysm tree. Will I kick Jacks ass or should I be worried ?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:33 am

For jack youl need a electric weapon he has a decent sheild.
I'm not sure what else to tell you since it's your first play through
I don't want to spoile the battle electric will help at the start but not at the end
It's a two part battle
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:35 am

Thanks for the tip... I think I have an electric stashed. I've built up some nice corrosive, fire and slag weapons cause they work well with my perks. I'll be hitting it later in the morning . Jack can be a real dick.... should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:24 am

You should be able to just walk all over Jack, I honestly found him pretty easy, the real final boss will be a bit more challenging but nothing too hard.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:11 am

Iv Got all legendary Sheilds now I think 7 of them Smile

Edit* I'm missing one the cradle but I hear it crap?
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 pm

I have a cradle, if you want one. I don't see a use for it tho.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Nah I'm good thanks Smile

O and I don't need the Mecro mod ether pyro Pete was enough to drop me one and a solider mod as well thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 pm

First playthrough completed, I still have a couple of blocked side missions I want to do if possible before I do Vault hunter mode. Thanks for the tips, the electric weapons were needed for sure. I almost died during the last fight a Cyrstalik knocked me in the lava, I had no shields and 10 points of health. No idea how I survived....
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 am

Wow just started to farm Mr T and got a pitchfork, some pistol that slags and explodes, a mirv nade that spawns 10 child nades and all do close to 50,000 damage each and lastly a freaky sniper rifle that acids and bounces off walls for hits.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top